Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . (1203 Views)

Poll: who took this audio battle?

ofoka: 33% (1 vote)
eyonigger: 33% (1 vote)
draw: 0% (0 votes)
they are both wack!: 33% (1 vote)
they are both tight!: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Audio Battle : Mikuz V Jreyez / Who Wants It,6bars,text/audio Battle{needs vote} / OFOKASIBE RUNS FROM BATTLE; CLAIMS AUDIO BATTLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by ofokasibe: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2009
the battle has been brewing since eyonigger started to throw subliminals at ofoka aka the flame spiitin viper.in the hybrid's freestyle lounge  , Being a nairaland battle warlord ofoka calls out eyonigger who is acting scared like a pussi. can eyonigger outwit ofoka in this audio batle, , will he surpass all expectation by replying ofoka unlike sauron who cant afford to buy a $150 mic. or a laptop with external mic. this is the battle yall have been waiting for.
Another  nairaland audio battles blockbuster  extraordinary
ladies and gentlemen welcome to eyonigger vs ofoka nairaland audio battle series 2.
eyonigger lets get it poppin nairaland style ,  i will upload my audio verse now with the lyrics and i will make a poll for voters to vote , its nairaland baby .no dullards allowed in here .

moonstone this is another diss track 4 u again . grin

eyo nigger lets get it poppin!
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by ofokasibe: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2009
here is the download link to ofoka audio mp3 verse
http://rapidshare.com/files/256591930/Audio_battle_ofoka_vs_eyonigger__ofoka_s_verse_.mp3

and this is the lyrics :
stand up for the flame spittin viper
ofoka the flame spittin viper
nairaland stand up for the flame spittin viper

the last track i did was for sauron
now its eyonigger bygones are bygones
he cant rap tight eyo u cant rhyme hard
i send em way up 100 degrees fahreiheit
his name eyo nigger nickle nine nigga
this nigga goes to 106 n park to bite niggas
lick snickers / exit the rhyme fakers
ofoka bitch am the flame spittin viper
am a beast on the mic make way for this animal
eyo bites hard like a motherfcukin cannibal
metas hit ur brain like a fcukin migrane
u couldnt rap tight with a pant on ur brain

eyo nigga bitch nickle nine nigga

am only making room for ibime in this bitch
spitzofrenik rhyme spitter lyrical da grim reaper !
stand up yo ofoka the spittin viper
ofoka makes heads turn like my hummer 2 wiper
when i come thru i would smack lyricals
when i come in i would smack decimals
am a giant here so am feeling like maximus
eyo cant rap u cant even spit flows
when it comes to battle rap am the best that ever did it
the best that ever spit it / the best that ever live it
am the best here no competition in here
am fly like a plane am the sickest human being, listen

props to ibime wordsmith gabrywyl and the nigga lalaboi
props to ibime wordsmith khanye and the nigga lalaboi

eyonigger this a call out to ur punk ass
if u think u can rap then get at me dawg

anybody that wants it should bring it
am challenging all u fake ass nairaland rappers

eyo nigger i told u this aint no text battle
this is a motherfuckin audio battle

u understand what am talkin about biiiiiiitttttccchhhh!
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by ofokasibe: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2009
is eyonigger now scared of replying ofoka too?
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by ofokasibe: 2:09am On Jul 18, 2009
lol someone even voted without hearing eyonigger reply, una dey craze o.
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2009
Ofoka, you actually crack me up cheesy
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by eyonigger(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2009
Guy, sincerely u dnt know how to rap,talk less of rhyming.
You are a good word constructor bt cnt place them well for ur flow to go along.

You rap assive your reading a bible passage. Too slow.

Remember i told u i wnt respond until you impress me. If you do, my rap wud be beatless, wud flow freely so u can hear me spit flows.
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by ofokasibe: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2009
i am not here to impress any asshole. i am here to show that you are a faker nigga like sauron , who cant spit real flows, except to bite and paste , i dare u to proof me wrong and spit on audio,
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by ofokasibe: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2009
i am not here to impress any asshole. i am here to show that you are a faker nigga like sauron , who cant spit real flows, except to bite and paste , i dare u to proof me wrong and spit on audio,
in case u didnt see the download link take this
http://rapidshare.com/files/256591930/Audio_battle_ofoka_vs_eyonigger__ofoka_s_verse_.mp3
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by eyonigger(m): 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2009
Plz do not use me to compare that devils incarnate.
Besides, are u pre-admitting ur flawed rapping skill?
Coz u sound like I havent even listened to ur audio spill.
I have listened to it bro, and my ear almost deafened.
Do another, impress me then u'll see who the black hidden viper is.
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by ofokasibe: 8:19am On Jul 19, 2009
eyonigger:

Plz do not use me to compare that devils incarnate.

u mean you are calling ur biting mate sauron a devill advocate?? grin grin
how can u think i am here to impress a biter like u and sauron,
this is the new way of making excuses cuzz you cant rap for real just like sauron, i have exposed both of u , no fakes no gimmick is allowed in here. all fakers like eyonigger n sauron will have thier fake yansh opened to the wind.
i assume u are scared. incase u didnt hear it well
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by Gabry(f): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2009
oh oh shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by HJ1(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2009
@ eyo nigga: men eyonigger u get time and strength to dey waste for some people. It's as if these so called 'oldies' in NL were concieved from one wack womb. first it was sauron and crackles now it's ofpkasibe. I've not heard the diss song n i dont even want to. After readin ofoka's lines and hearin his diss to sauron, I just concluded his wackness. Eyo better people dey wey u suppose dey drop this hot bars on. For instance, I'm feellin one Ibime dude, at least he is worth a challenge than Mr. Orie Ofakisibe. Guy abeg, shun did dude. he needs top battle the likes of sky b.
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by eyonigger(m): 11:30am On Jul 21, 2009
H.J:

@ eyo nigga: men eyonigger u get time and strength to dey waste for some people. It's as if these so called 'oldies' in NL were concieved from one wack womb. first it was sauron and crackles now it's ofpkasibe. I've not heard the diss song n i dont even want to. After readin ofoka's lines and hearin his diss to sauron, I just concluded his wackness. Eyo better people dey wey u suppose dey drop this hot bars on. For instance, I'm feellin one Ibime dude, at least he is worth a challenge than Mr. Orie Ofakisibe. Guy abeg, shun did dude. he needs top battle the likes of sky b.

WORD!!!!
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by eljonero: 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2009
Ofokasibe keeps running his mouf out here in Nairaland guys but a new rapper murdered him on a thread ( U guys should chech out WE NID JUDGES HERE: OFOKA, MYKALI, MAILMALC and JMOOREBK19 all battle SPEKTAKULA) and he ran off. HE kips looking for weak rappers to battle. Doh! And setting up strategies to say shit. Na by force say Sauron suppose get system with Mic? Ofoka u are a disgrace. How culd u run from a new rapper on nairaland?
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by ofokasibe: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2009
@el-fool nero/eyonigger the 106 biter and h.j aka groundnut seller
i can see you are a very stupid idiot and an idiotic alter ego for spektakula.
i am ofoka bitch , i am the one and only foka who chased sauron out of nairaland,
u think i will waste my time battling an attention seeker like speckatucula pussi who is wacker than eedris aldulmalu, elfoolnero you are even more pathetic i have a lot to do wit my time than to be battle wack people like you el-foolnero , eyonigger, h.j, and specktapussi
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by ofokasibe: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2009
elfoonero, u actually think i would answer a foolish goat like u ? me continue with that wack speckatular pussi , i am sure you are the same person as specktacularpussi , u registered today and u just have 2 posts ,  who are u foolin? idiot grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

@eyonigger the 106 biter  grin
i am trying to elevate ur biting status by erasing ur biting history and ofering u a chance to spit to gain respect, yet you are here  feeling funky like okoro. you are a disgrace like sauron, u are a fool, u think we dont have tv in ur house abi ,  going to 106 park to bite rhymes and now apologizing that you are a biter  you are a very stupid disgraceful monkey ! if u talk too much i will upload the battle of sam-i -am that u went to bite to get props on nairaland.
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by HJ1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2009
ofokasibe:

@el-fool nero/eyonigger the 106 biter and h.j aka groundnut seller
i can see you are a very stupid idiot and an idiotic alter ego for spektakula.
i am ofoka bitch , i am the one and only foka who chased sauron out of nairaland,
u think i will waste my time battling an attention seeker like speckatucula pussi who is wacker than eedris aldulmalu, elfoolnero you are even more pathetic i have a lot to do wit my time than to be battle wack people like you el-foolnero , eyonigger, h.j, and specktapussi

DO U KNOW Y I LIKE OFOKA. HE IS SOME HOW HONEST ABOUT HIMSELF. HE ACTUALLY CALLED HIMSELF THE 'OFOKA BITCH' cheesy, men thats very innovative. From now on his name is ofoka bitch, ofoka pus.sy, ofoka cunt e.t.c. why am I wastin my time on this already wasted "ofoka bitch".  grand papa go do urself and call lalaboi to save yr ass. BITCH. HAHAHA  (dats really funny!!! grin cheesy wink)
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by eljonero: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2009
LOL, H.J. dats true he should be OFOKABITCH. Dats fits a nigga who backs out of a battle, LOL. @OFOKA: Dude was dat a Diss? Wanna Battle me?
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by ofokasibe: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2009
me back out of a battle, el foolnero, i dont battle wack asses like ur granny specktapussi, if u wanna battle its gonna be audio style. i am pass the level of text battles, infact like u should keep text troting up and down here,,

if u wanna battle me set up the thread right now, OFOKA VS ELFOOLNERO AUDIO BATTLE ONLY !
I AM WAITING SET IT UP NOW, OR ACCEPT THAT UR A SCARED BITCH !
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by spektakula: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2009
listen up, ofoka de MUMU bitch,el and eyonigger dnt battle weak FOOLS like u,
and so dos me 2,
ur flows r so whack lik a small child who's learning how 2 speak,tha tha,
u's looking 4 cheap fame dats why u go about setting rap stages 4 thit niggas,
;DBITCH,go back 2 ur drawing board and learn how 2 rap,
and kno one thing,rap ain't for dommies so better get lost in nairaland and giv space 4 real homies 2 spit.
YA HEARD!!!
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by ofokasibe: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2009
spektakula:

listen up, ofoka
ur flows r so whack lik a small child who's learning how 2 speak,tha tha,

btch i knew u were el-fool nero idiot , u have 2 ids abi idiot .u think i have ur time,,, like terry g said free me right now, i say i am not battling u , i am not battling a wack mc. you and el foolnero and eyonigger the biter should battle urselves .bunch of idiots.   

ANYONE THAT WANTS TO BATTLE SHOULD SPIT ON AUDIO,,,99% OF U WACK IDIOTS CANT RAP IN REAL LIFE !
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by eljonero: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2009
C Dere's no need claiming u r a rapper OFOKA when u give situations where u can battle, Own up tell us all ur palms are sweating, Let me just 6 line diss u

Listen up dude
If I audio-diss u it wil b a hit on youtube
I'm de DOG baby u jus SNOOP
I watch u like an Eagle, OFOKA/
U're more like Stevie Wonder/
U jus groupe
U cant see me ask CENA/
U played hard baby now look who's meaner
U're flows stil toddle
Mine's like a NASA shuttle
U heard rite; I dogde dis planes in the sky
all nite, coz I'm really dat high
C hw I'm so out of this world
N u stay (rap)grounded even though u made the call?
U're jus twin towers/ I'm so Empire state I got so much goin on upstairs/
I dont nid an audio medium to raise ur hairs/ U're gonna nid u a Babel tower/to know wat goes on in my head
I'm even past those 6 lines,
LOL, coz I'm way past ur times
I'm not even done with u yet, u've turned to puddle?
Call ur hoodrat mom shitling, u'll soon need her cuddle

I dont nid ur wack audio battles and wack choruses, it gave my lil' sis nitmares, throw me wat u gat let Nairaland know whos game and whos wack! SHITLING. Funny enuf I aint even dissed you yet; dis is jus to test ur waters,
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by eyonigger(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2009
Ofoka u don kill urself, I know sey u go dey regret.
Try shut ur mouth and cool down, them go give u attention n props.
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by HJ1(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2009
@ofoka kitten

u father must be very pissed seeing the product of his semen
ur folks r disappointed so they 'dont want u back' like 'Eamon'
how stupid n dumb can u get bearing a name like 'ofoka bitch'
go meet ur gay friend Sauron, cuz u r prolly his RoosterDrinker-SHIT
U happily walk around with the name of DJ zeez's song title
'Dem mama' and 'Shayo' is wut suits an idiot like u.
I'm done talkin, cuz u aint even d type to come n try me
U chances is better off getting beaten by Sky B. ( I guess then u'd change ur name to  Ma bebe) OFOKA CUNT
Re: Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . by ofokasibe: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2009
if u cant do audio battle u just aint in my level .this is 2009 you are still living in 200 fake

(1) (Reply)

Aquaman Vs Mykali / I Am New On This Site View My Free Style / This Is Www.kilonseleoncampus.com Introoducing Baudex Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.