Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Sport Bet Agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sport Bet Agent (14104 Views)

Between Laundry And Sport Bet Which One Is More Profitable / Football Bet Agent / Advice A Prospective Sport Bet Agent!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sport Bet Agent by cy22me(m): 10:13am On Mar 07, 2016
Please which among all the betting company is more reliable for someone to become an agent on, like Parknbet, Surebet,merrybet e t c

thanks
Re: Sport Bet Agent by gboyetade: 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
I am also planning to open it this month. lets rub minds
Re: Sport Bet Agent by Dotmax53: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
How profitable is this business?
Re: Sport Bet Agent by silkytouch(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bet9ja is the way to go...
In terms of
1. Agent commission
Bet9ja agents get the best commission from the company and whenever punters win, the company alone pays, unlike other companies where the agent would pay some percentage too.

2. Customer patronage
Punters patronize bet9ja more than any other company because they have the highest payout which is more than 30 million Naira, and their website is user friendly, plus they have so many betting combinations...

These are just some of the points why bet9ja is going higher everyday. I hope to open mine soon, just lacking funds.

3 Likes

Re: Sport Bet Agent by Timbuktu14(m): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
cy22me:
Please which among all the betting company is more reliable for someone to become an agent on, like Parknbet, Surebet,merrybet e t c

thanks
Surebet247 sir. We've got 3 feasible ways from which agents can make money from. We are known for being the fastest paying bookie in Nigeria as well. So as not to derail the thread, you can ready more on the terms and benefits of being an agent with us here --> https://www.nairaland.com/2872642/surebet247-thread-agents-online-customers

1 Like

Re: Sport Bet Agent by MukaboxNG: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
silkytouch:
In terms of
1. Agent commission
Bet9ja agents get the best commission from the company and whenever punters win, the company alone pays, unlike other companies where the agent would pay some percentage too.

2. Customer patronage
Punters patronize bet9ja more than any other company because they have the highest payout which is more than 30 million Naira, and their website is user friendly, plus they have so many betting combinations...

These are just some of the points why bet9ja is going higher everyday. I hope to open mine soon, just lacking funds.

like how much is needed to open one
Re: Sport Bet Agent by silkytouch(m): 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
MukaboxNG:

like how much is needed to open one

On a small scale, you need at least 2 laptops, 2 external monitors, Flat screen TV for virtual soccer, Generator, printer then include shop rent and agent fee of 50K you would pay to bet9ja...
When your shop Starts growing, you can then expand as much as you want...I hope you can do the math and know how much all these are gonna cost you.

1 Like

Re: Sport Bet Agent by MukaboxNG: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
silkytouch:

On a small scale, you need at least 2 laptops, 2 external monitors, Flat screen TV for virtual soccer, Generator, printer then include shop rent and agent fee of 50K you would pay to bet9ja...
When your shop Starts growing, you can then expand as much as you want...I hope you can do the math and know how much all these are gonna cost you.

thanks alot. this information is very helpful

1 Like

Re: Sport Bet Agent by silkytouch(m): 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
MukaboxNG:

thanks alot. this information is very helpful

U are welcome, let me know if you need anymore info
Re: Sport Bet Agent by bemagnify: 4:54am On Mar 22, 2016
if u stay in ebonyi state or its environs we can partner to open a betting shop,,i hav alredy hold a shop clos to ebonyi state university
Re: Sport Bet Agent by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 02, 2016
Timbuktu14:
Surebet247 sir. We've got 3 feasible ways from which agents can make money from. We are known for being the fastest paying bookie in Nigeria as well. So as not to derail the thread, you can ready more on the terms and benefits of being an agent with us here --> https://www.nairaland.com/2872642/surebet247-thread-agents-online-customers

Hi. Please is this promo still on? When will it end? Sourcing for funds to start. Apart from shop rent, with this your Promo, how much will I need to start in average?
Re: Sport Bet Agent by Timbuktu14(m): 7:07am On Jul 02, 2016
AyaSunday:

Hi. Please is this promo still on? When will it end? Sourcing for funds to start. Apart from shop rent, with this your Promo, how much will I need to start in average?
Which of the Promos are you talking about?
Re: Sport Bet Agent by no1no2moro(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Timbuktu14:
Which of the Promos are you talking about?
decoder and what am I going to get free from surebet247? pls explain. I want to open d shop dis month
Re: Sport Bet Agent by Timbuktu14(m): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
no1no2moro:
decoder and what am I going to get free from surebet247? pls explain. I want to open d shop dis month
Decoders aren't for free oo. You will pay for it. 15k eachm
Re: Sport Bet Agent by no1no2moro(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
Timbuktu14:
really. who much is d big printer?
Re: Sport Bet Agent by no1no2moro(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
Timbuktu14:
really. how much is d big printer?
Re: Sport Bet Agent by Timbuktu14(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
no1no2moro:
really. how much is d big printer?
40k sir.
Re: Sport Bet Agent by no1no2moro(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Timbuktu14:
40k sir.
ok thanks
Re: Sport Bet Agent by Jackpotbet: 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bank with the best where constant profit is assured...

Get in touch today...

Re: Sport Bet Agent by Jasper14(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
80mm brand new therma printer for sale (N20,000). call 8039387128 if u are interested.
Re: Sport Bet Agent by nnannaff: 4:22am On Mar 11, 2017
bet9ja agent admin account for sale 20k ( shop license ) call me here 07038506779

You can use it to open your own shop in any location of your choice
Re: Sport Bet Agent by nonxo007(m): 7:50am On Mar 25, 2017
silkytouch:
In terms of
1. Agent commission

2. Customer patronage

Good day bro, pls do bet9ja give anything for free, like printer banner etc And what is their commission base ??
Re: Sport Bet Agent by silkytouch(m): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2017
nonxo007:

Good day bro, pls do bet9ja give anything for free, like printer banner etc And what is their commission base ??

They no longer give anything for free, but their commission is really good, they have made so many people millioniares.
Once you get a good location where customers troop in, you are on your way to making good weekly income.
Re: Sport Bet Agent by adexbols: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2017
I heard no more new accounts on Bet9ja for lagos. Is that true and what is the way around that?
Re: Sport Bet Agent by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2017
Timbuktu14:
please educate me on surebet247 I want to be an agent. That link has expired
Re: Sport Bet Agent by Timbuktu14(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2017
CHESTER48:
please educate me on surebet247 I want to be an agent. That link has expired
Where is your location sir?
Re: Sport Bet Agent by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2017
Timbuktu14:
Where is your location sir?
m in Enugu. Please I would love to know if I will get any product free. Or pay weekly or monthly
Re: Sport Bet Agent by Timbuktu14(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
CHESTER48:
m in Enugu. Please I would love to know if I will get any product free. Or pay weekly or monthly
Yes, we give Smart TVs to agents to run our virtuals, while they pay for the TVs weekly from their commission.

Is your shop ready and fully equiped?
Re: Sport Bet Agent by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Timbuktu14:
Yes, we give Smart TVs to agents to run our virtuals, while they pay for the TVs weekly from their commission.

Is your shop ready and fully equiped?
my shop is ready but I don't know the branch in enugu to go to. I heard they have to come and inspect the shop first so I want them to inspect it before I buy desktop. I already have shop, Gen, I've bought thermal printer. I have normal printer. Fan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Endorses SSS Raid On Currency traders / Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) / Sending Money From Dubai To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.