Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,737 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Woke Up To See This..... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Woke Up To See This..... (731 Views)

Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) / Man Miraculously Woke From Coma After Visit From Son Who Was Born While He Was U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Woke Up To See This..... by Vandieee(m): 10:21am On Mar 07, 2016
Good morning to you Nairalander, how's y'all weekend? Please I want the public to be aware of this, I got this message from an unknown number this morning claiming to be CBN official or Bank official sort of, you may got the same message, it's all fraud, scam.. Please don't fall for it.

His number is - 09034815846

Who knows how many people mite have fall for it. Please spread.... And share.

Cc: Seun & Lala

Re: I Woke Up To See This..... by omonighoblessing(f): 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
noted

(1) (Reply)

CBN Illegaly Employed Children And Family Members Of The Incumbulent Government / How A Staff Was Badly Beaten By His Manager / Photos: Sus Killers Of Col. Samaila Inusa Who Was Killed In Kaduna Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.