Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

AIRWAVES REPORT: Sunny Ade Survives Hired-killers Bullets In Ondo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AIRWAVES REPORT: Sunny Ade Survives Hired-killers Bullets In Ondo (656 Views)

Harrysong: "Kcee Wants To Kill Me, Sent Hired Killers To Me" / Sunny Ade Takes Over The Wheel From DJ Jimmy Jatt At Dangote's Party / Airwaves Report:| Oritsefemi Faces Eviction From Lekki Home Over Unpaid Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AIRWAVES REPORT: Sunny Ade Survives Hired-killers Bullets In Ondo by newboui: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2016
Juju music maestro, Sunday Ishola Adeniyi Adegeye, popularly known as King Sunny Ade has every reason to thank the almighty God for His mercy and protection over his life.
It was indeed a harvest of thanksgiving for the music legend, members of his band and his entire family as he miraculously escaped an assassination attempt on his life during a live gig in his home town, Ondo.
It was exclusively gathered that the live gig which held on Friday, 26th February was at the instance of a prominent Ondo personality, Chief Akinyelure, the senior cousin to former Minister for Information, Chief Alex Akinyele.
According to a close source to the musician, the afternoon gig was almost getting to its climax around 6 p.m. when criminal elements invaded the venue, shooting sporadically into the air while guests took to their heels in an attempt to escape the flying bullets.

http://airwavesreport.com/index.php/entertainment/item/306-sunny-ade-survives-hired-killers-bullets-in-ondo
Re: AIRWAVES REPORT: Sunny Ade Survives Hired-killers Bullets In Ondo by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 07, 2016
shocked
Re: AIRWAVES REPORT: Sunny Ade Survives Hired-killers Bullets In Ondo by cruzita(f): 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
thank God for u ooo.but where there no security?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This THROWBACK Pic Of Aunty LINDA IKEJI / Why I Left D’banj’s Record Label – Tonto Dikeh / Huddah Monroe Throws Some Major Shade At Vera Sidika “i Made You B**ch”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.