Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

New Laws By Governor El- Rufai In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Laws By Governor El- Rufai In Kaduna (823 Views)

Melinda Gates Is In Nigeria, Meets With El-Rufai In Kaduna. Photos / Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo / Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Laws By Governor El- Rufai In Kaduna by orisunmibare01(m): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2016
EL-RUFAI NEW LAWS

* In Kaduna you cannot preach without license
* Every preacher will have to go and get ONLY one year license (renewable every year).
That is, you must always preach without an expired license or you risk 2 years
imprisonment.
* If you invite any external preacher (i.e. preacher outside kaduna state), such a person
must be licensed for the duration of his/her stay and the body issuing the license has the
right to reject external preacher they feel is not qualify to preach in Kaduna state.
* Every preacher who want to be licensed will appear before a screening committee. If he/
she scales through, he/she will only be given licensed for one year.
* The law criminalizes the use of CDS, Flash Drive and other communication gadgets
except in religious building or inside your house.
* That means, you will be arrested for listening to preaching or religious music inside your
cars or in any open place except in your house or religious building.
* If you preach without license, you are guilty of offense punishable with 2 years
imprisonment or a fine of 200,000.
You can’t use microphone in your church after 8pm you are guilty of offense punishable
with 2 years’ imprisonment or a fine of 200,000.
* Since all preaching must be done within a building, it means public evangelism will be
criminalized. Those who preach early morning, known by some as morning cry and
preaching inside bus if arrested will be fined N200,000.
* This could also means, people will not be allowed to go out for evangelism on streets or
move with vehicles with address systems to advertise their programs.
Re: New Laws By Governor El- Rufai In Kaduna by princemillla(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2016
Odikwa serious oooo

In all fairness, this rules/law need adjustment. The way I see it, it's a purpose target. Anyway it's your state. You can decide what's best for it.

So funny so govt will tell me what am supposed to listen to even in my car?

Odikwa serious one more time
Re: New Laws By Governor El- Rufai In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 07, 2016
Is he fighting against religion, because no matter what religion will still take it cause and perhap he cant stop evangelism, surely the gospel will spread, can anyone stop the autheutic word of God's.

The man should just take it easy, life is too short.

Pls dont quote me
Re: New Laws By Governor El- Rufai In Kaduna by iamLeo(m): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2016
when God calls u, u wait for El rufai to give u license
Re: New Laws By Governor El- Rufai In Kaduna by SurefireAsoOke: 11:13am On Mar 07, 2016
Does he want to rule out Christianity in the state?
Re: New Laws By Governor El- Rufai In Kaduna by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2016
Kudos to the man
Re: New Laws By Governor El- Rufai In Kaduna by Mikehell(m): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
I think he has a particular religion he want to ban in KD in his mind otherwise why the silly rules......
Though the ban on use of loud sound system @ 8pm is welcomed cuz dts irritating........

(1) (Reply)

James Ocholi's Driver Dies In National Hospital,Abuja / 38-year-old Man Offered Relief From Kidney Failure / Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Reports That CBN Is Illegally Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.