Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Online Business In Nigeria - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Online Business In Nigeria - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly (570 Views)

Shopping On Konga: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly / Setup A MINI WIFI ISP Business In Your Area / How You Can Successfully Run An Online Small Scale Importation Business In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Business In Nigeria - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly by Talk2doy: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2009
Hello to anyone reading this, i am new to this board as a member but i have been following it as a guest for quite a while. I was looking for info on online business in Nigeria. Kinda like looking for the the good, the bad and the Ugly but could not see a post that looks at this objectively. Kindly respond with your take on this subject taking into consideration the major players and parties that would be involved in each online process.
Anyone has experiences, ideas or just information they'll like to share?
Re: Online Business In Nigeria - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly by agboifo(f): 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2009
The good: A big market
The good: It's still an all-comers market

The bad:  Payment gateway transactions are still limited

Overall, it is worth it but you need a strong heart so as not to be discouraged at the first obstacle.

(1) (Reply)

Starcomms Izap Express Card For Sale / Acer Aspire 5710 For Sale / Hp Nc6000 For Sale.comes With Starcomms Datacard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.