Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

How To Know If Ur Mother Is A Nigerian - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Know If Ur Mother Is A Nigerian (834 Views)

As A Guy, What Will You Do If Ur Lady Insult You B4 Her Toaster? / Duncan Mighty, if u love ur mother drop ur comment after reading... / How To Know,.if Your Lady Is Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Ur Mother Is A Nigerian by davidzfarm18(m): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2016
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR MOTHER IS A NIGERIAN; 1) When you say, "Mummy, I'm Sorry!" And she replies, "Sorry for yourself!" 2) When you ask her where you should drop something and she says, “Drop it on my head." 3) When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a party. 4) When you say, ''Mummy, I have fever.” And she replies you, “Why won't you have fever when you press phone every night” 5) When you say, “Mummy I took 2nd in my class.” and she replies, “So the person that took first has two heads abi? 6) When she takes the DSTV remote to work, just to punish you. 7) When you are watching television with her and then she sleeps off and still doesn’t want you to change the channel. cool When you tell her you are going to a friend's place to play and she asks, ''When last did that friend come here to play with you? 9) When she asks you if the food she served you is enough, and you reply no, and she says, come and eat me na. 10) When she tells you, if I hear Peem, you will hear Ween. 11) When she touches hot pot comfortably without a cloth or paper. 12) When she tells you, ''I didn't kill my mother, so you will not kill me''. 13) When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse. 14) When you ask her to refund the money you borrowed her and she tells you, "All the food you have been eating in the house nko? Which money did you think was used in buying them?'' Our Mothers are wonderful. I love my mom HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
Re: How To Know If Ur Mother Is A Nigerian by vicstar(m): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
happy mother's day yo!! cool
Re: How To Know If Ur Mother Is A Nigerian by edogho(m): 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mi likey....

op mote akamu to ur lipsrsealed
Just told my mum dat my first house belongs to her just dis morning and I'm see dis. makes me reminisce on those years when men were boys n she'll be like:

Kelvin who remove one meat from the pot or that 50naira u took return it right now or u go hear weeeeeen. and I still love that woman die.

Mother is one of the best treasures granted me at no cist o. I no even hustle to get one.

I love my mum..
Re: How To Know If Ur Mother Is A Nigerian by edogho(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mi likey....

op mote akamu to ur lipsrsealed
Just told my mum dat my first house belongs to her just dis morning and I'm seeing dis? makes me reminisce on those years when men were boys n she'll be like:

Kelvin who remove one meat from the pot or that 50naira u took return it right now or u go hear weeeeeen. and I go really hear weeeeeen cos its either I've eaten d said meat or spent d money on unnecessary things but I still love that woman die.

Mother is one of the best treasures granted me at no cost o. I no even hustle to get one.

I love my mum..

(1) (Reply)

Caught This Bush Rat Inside My Farmland On This Sunny Sunday After Church. / 12 Ways To Prevent A Workplace Fire / Breakingnews:efcc's Freezing Of Fayose’s Account Akpabio Withdraws #17.4billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.