Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Workexperience Opportunity With A U.K Company - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Workexperience Opportunity With A U.K Company (451 Views)

How To Join The U.S.A Army If You Are Not A U.S. Citizen / Career Opportunity With AIICO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Workexperience Opportunity With A U.K Company by Ba2you: 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
We are an I.T company based in the UK. We offer training in Business Analysis, Project Management, Software Testing. We currently have online training classes running starting on the 4th of April 2016. You will get the ideal training you need to get a job in Nigeria and anywhere in the world. The training we provide also comes with reference to show you have trained with us and now have the given work experience required to work in any I.t company you apply to. No more applying for jobs and getting turned down because you dont have the experience.

Get trained by us. See our website to verify the authenticity of this offer. www.ba2you.co

Get your work experience now by emailing us info@ba2you.co with reference #workexperienceuk

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Job To Change My Life For Good....i Am Dying. / Urgently Needed / How To Create Quality Content For Your Social Media Page Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.