Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

TECNO Doles Out Gifts At The 2016 NOGIG Grand Finale - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TECNO Doles Out Gifts At The 2016 NOGIG Grand Finale (854 Views)

The New NPFL Referees Kit For The 2016/2017 Season (photos) / Top 15 Blunders Of The 2016 Olympics with Pictures…#1 Is Horrific / See This Fact That Just Came Out Of The 2016 Rio Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Doles Out Gifts At The 2016 NOGIG Grand Finale by BustScam: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Source: http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/13305-tecno-doles-out-gifts-to-fans-at-the-2016-nogig-grand-finale

Tales of triumph and victory would be sung from the lips of Shell staff who came out tops in the just concluded 2016 Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Games(NOGIG), leading the pack with the highest number of Gold medals at the Grand Finale which held on the 5th of March, 2016 at Teslim balogun Stadium.

The @NOGIG, with the support of several industry giants like Globacom Nigeria and TECNO Telecoms transformed Teslim Balogun Stadium into a colorful sporting ambience.

Many sporting events were conducted on the seventh day and grand finale of the 2016 NOGIG including 4x100 relay (Men and Women), 100Meter races(Men and Women), third place match between and finals between Shell FC and NNPC FC.

TECNO Telecoms came bearing lots of back-to-school gifts to the children and the adults weren’t left out of the fun as purchases made at TECNO tent attracted instant gifts.

Shell won the highest gold medals, however, Chief Coach of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Football Club, Frank Onyiriuka, kept his promise as NNPC FC thrashed Shell FC to a three to nothing (3-0) defeat.

Re: TECNO Doles Out Gifts At The 2016 NOGIG Grand Finale by Tizzie: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
With how generous the tecno brand is, I sometimes wonder if they make any profits.

anyways, as the good book says, a cheerful giver never lacks. Nice one TECNO

1 Like

Re: TECNO Doles Out Gifts At The 2016 NOGIG Grand Finale by benigneOne(f): 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
Tizzie:
With how generous the tecno brand is, I sometimes wonder if they make any profits.

HAHAHAHAH ! very funny assumption you have going on there
Re: TECNO Doles Out Gifts At The 2016 NOGIG Grand Finale by benigneOne(f): 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
kudos ! I heard they were uyo in and gave out gifts, I hope they come to my school soon
Re: TECNO Doles Out Gifts At The 2016 NOGIG Grand Finale by Frontier2: 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
OK passing by. Tecno second name should be charity
Re: TECNO Doles Out Gifts At The 2016 NOGIG Grand Finale by mosjames: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Good one, Looking forward to see more of this.
Re: TECNO Doles Out Gifts At The 2016 NOGIG Grand Finale by Esotericbaby: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
benigneOne:
kudos ! I heard they were uyo in and gave out gifts, I hope they come to my school soon

I hope they do too, it was amazing here in uyo. I was lucky to be around & had fun

1 Like

Re: TECNO Doles Out Gifts At The 2016 NOGIG Grand Finale by Esotericbaby: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Tizzie:

no be small, TECNO aka father christmas number one !

1 Like

Re: TECNO Doles Out Gifts At The 2016 NOGIG Grand Finale by Tizzie: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Esotericbaby:

no be small, TECNO aka father christmas number one !

hahaha you can say that again
Re: TECNO Doles Out Gifts At The 2016 NOGIG Grand Finale by Xhaka(m): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Frontier2:
OK passing by. Tecno second name should be charity
Hahaha... Cheerful giver cheesy

1 Like

Re: TECNO Doles Out Gifts At The 2016 NOGIG Grand Finale by Yorubago(f): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Kudos to tecno for this an their outstanding services!!! Keep up the good work guys... You're an amazing team!!!

1 Like

Re: TECNO Doles Out Gifts At The 2016 NOGIG Grand Finale by Jacinta44(f): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
This is not the first time we are seeing brands giving gifts to people.
What you people should be more excited about is that we can now watch our favorite football games LIVE! on your android device.

I learned that from Tecnospot as well, here; http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/12083-how-to-watch-dstv-free-on-your-phone

Am a C8 user so I'm kind of hooked to the forum.
OP, these are the kind of links that will benefit us directly embarassed
Re: TECNO Doles Out Gifts At The 2016 NOGIG Grand Finale by Tizzie: 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jacinta44:
What you people should be more excited about is that we can now watch our favorite football games LIVE! on your android device.

I learned that from Tecnospot as well, here; http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/12083-how-to-watch-dstv-free-on-your-phone

ahn ahn, no be fight na
Re: TECNO Doles Out Gifts At The 2016 NOGIG Grand Finale by Frontier2: 7:11am On Mar 08, 2016
Yorubago:
Kudos to tecno for this an their outstanding services!!! Keep up the good work guys... You're an amazing team!!!
is like Tecno is trying to make its presence felt in every sector, which I think is very good
Re: TECNO Doles Out Gifts At The 2016 NOGIG Grand Finale by TundeSalamu(m): 11:53am On Mar 08, 2016
Jacinta44:

Sis you harsh o shocked

Simply tell us you want us to come and see the good that the forum has to offer.

Why you come dey attack OP like that na.

Anyway, I'm interested in the awoof Dstv, let me check the link tongue
Re: TECNO Doles Out Gifts At The 2016 NOGIG Grand Finale by Yorubago(f): 7:34am On Mar 09, 2016
Frontier2:
is like Tecno is trying to make its presence felt in every sector, which I think is very good
You can say that again

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Messi Says He's Retiring From International Football / See What Ibrahimovic Said About Pogba Deal Photo / WOW!! Iheanacho Breaks Several Records As City Win Manchester Derby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.