Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

In Need Of An Estate Agents. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of An Estate Agents. (367 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Real Estate Agents / About The Association Of Estate Agents In Nigeria (AEAN) / An Estate For Sale In Port-harcourt, Rivers State, C Of O Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An Estate Agents. by bsalawu: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
I work with a Real Estate and Development Firm. My department caters for the renovation of old and abandoned houses. Anyone who could stand as an agent in search of such houses will receives a yearly commission. My firms goes into an agreement with the owners of such apartment. We do the renovation at our cost, operate the building for sometime then transfer it back to the owner. This is under one of our Product of RENT, OPERATE AND TRANSFER (ROT). Anyone with a link of such properties can call me on 08034154096. You might not have done an estate agent work before, all you need is a reliable link. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Bond, Shingle, Classic And Roman Roofing Sheet Available 07062764235 / 2 Room BQ For Rent Oluyole / Affordable Properties In Surulere, Ejigbo And Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.