Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo (33941 Views)

Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) / Bobrisky: Praiz & Bryan Okwara Recreate MC Galaxy, Jacob & His Father's Video / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller, His Girlfriend Pose Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by EmekaBlue(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
bryan mis match abeg..frget say he b celeb
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by emerged01(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dumelo, my main man.
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by Icecomrade: 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bovi
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by Ralphdan(m): 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bovi I sigh u BELIEVE!
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by Dfrenzy(m): 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
martineinstein:
bovi still have poverty body.. His suit is the finest but doesn't fit him.Bryan and viker nailed it
Please, define poverty body
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by gbens2000(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
The two cute I see here is bovi and van vicker it's really hard to choose btwn those two but I will stil think bovi looks smarter,
Click like for bovi and share for van vicker.

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by petkoffDrake(m): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
myfantasies:
Van vicker looks good

But i am giving it to bovi cos it's d first time i am seeing him in a suit... Nd he looks fly

Even apart from ur observation.... Bovi killed it. tongue
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by liz4eno(f): 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
NobleAngell:
From finest to less fine;
1) Van Vicker (looking sweet as always)
2) Bovi (love d serious look which is rare)
3) Man in chuku and front hairstyle(not bad)
4) John Dumelo (just there, nothing spec)
******MY OPINION *******
Don't quote me, say yours.
Chuku lolxzzz gat me lafin with tears....I quote wink
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by petkoffDrake(m): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
rosalieene:
Bryan Okwara my Crush
Love his looks.
Eiya! I thought I was ur crush embarassed
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by rosalieene(f): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
petkoffDrake:
Eiya! I thought I was ur crush embarassed
lol..... that guy had been my crush for a long time.
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by repogirl(f): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bryan wink
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by NobleAngell(f): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
liz4eno:
Chuku lolxzzz gat me lafin with tears....I quote wink
Hahahaha c u. It's chuku naw.
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by vanvickie(m): 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Van Vicker all d way..
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by oliviacute(f): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bryan okwara
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
martineinstein:
bovi still have poverty body.. His suit is the finest but doesn't fit him.Bryan and viker nailed it
lol.....na u talk am oo
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bryan - my crush. smiley.

Bovi. Looking good. smiley

Dumelo too fat.
Vicker, not feeling him.
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by Swarthyy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
Na that Igbo boy fine pass, What's his name again oh?
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by olawonder(m): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
They are not all wearing suits
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by Babyphinas(f): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
U guys rock
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bovi looks dapper !
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by Lawalight: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
We all wish to obtain an international certificate from the best world-class universities around the world, being steps ahead in our careers among our peers. But most times we are not opportune to realize such dreams, due to the rigorous process involved in getting admitted into such universities and not forgetting the problematic Visa application process involved .
We at FLYBORDER are committed to providing you an opportunity to be ahead academically .Our reputation in getting you admission into world-class modern universities, vibrant and friendly with strong reputation for innovation .FLYBORDER get you admitted to schools that would help in enhancing your employability.
Get admitted to graduate and post graduate schools in CANADA, RUSSIA, USA, and GERMANY.
Contact FLYBORDER today: 08039386136 or 08085077040
Inquiries@flyborder.com
www.flyborder.com
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by Ogedo(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
bovi rocks but I like to be out of d ordinary. brian is totally different. I like that
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by pretty16(f): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Van Vicker and Bovi. Not bad @ all.
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by lonelydora: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mtcheeeeee. This ones na suit? Op, you never see me on suit that's why.
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by myfantasies(f): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
petkoffDrake:

Even apart from ur observation.... Bovi killed it. tongue
Was dat y u brought ur tongue out
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by petkoffDrake(m): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
myfantasies:
Was dat y u brought ur tongue out

No vex
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by bigtt76(f): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
John Dumelo joooooor next Boovi grin
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bryan okwara's jacket is cool but the trouser killed the overall look.

John dumelo's suit is slightly oversize, not fitted and nothing stylish

Bovi's suit is "tight" but his countenance is not giving that overall catchy look

Van Vicker suit is "Tight", the extra accessories (pocket square & etc) are in right places plus he is a wearing a smile. that's the most confident look! VAN VICKER BEST
Re: Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo by oluwasegun007(m): 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
3, 2, 4 & 5

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Elliot Weds Kunle Bele Orelusi (Photos) / Angela Okorie Flaunts Major Cleavage In New Photos / Chioma Okereke, Stephanie Linus' Sister Who Sings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.