Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Spray Booth With Loads Of Extras For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Spray Booth With Loads Of Extras For Sale (1133 Views)

Spray Booth For Sale N3,750,000 / How To Find A Good Spray Booth Manufacturer / Hello,friends,spray Booth On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spray Booth With Loads Of Extras For Sale by fadedayo: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hello All,

I have a Spraybooth I recently ordered with loads of extras. When I ordered these equipment, the plan was to have one of the best auto collision centers, however the plan has since changed since I went back to paid-employment.

My final price on all of these is N7,000,000.

Items for sale include:

Auto Spray Bake Oven (WLD8200) with aluminum window – best quality

Spare Ceiling Filter set of 3 set

Spare Pre-filter set of 10

Spare Floor filters set of 8

A3H infrared curing system with 3 spare tubes

2 Post car lift

If you are interested, I can furnish you with the specifics of the booth. I assure you it’s of one of the best qualities.

Call Femi
08028069900 - please send me a sms if I don't immediately pick my call. I am currently in Lagos, if you need for us to meet.

www.femiadedayo.com

Re: Spray Booth With Loads Of Extras For Sale by Carofee70: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Is it brand new?

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Toyota Camry SE / This SUV Machine Is A Dash! 2010 Volvo Xc90(registered) For Sale At Give Away Pr / Buy A Neat Toyota Camry Tiny Light 750k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.