Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An (5312 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard / IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by vanguard90(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nsonso:

Fool! Common sense did not permit u to know that they will be dealt with systematically without raising any dust. You think people will go on rampage after Fulani herdsmen; NO. It will be a snail-like process, like a smouldering fire.
Anoda apoda spotted, you believe U'll deal with Fulani systematically, while they won't decode abi
They don't even need too, they'll deal with you head on while you deal with them systematically.
What you people refuse to accept is fulanis have fuckin little,( or non sef) regard for human life
U wey u siddon dey type maybe for nnewi abi na Onitsha, u ready to die?

Meanwhile, u believe u can't deal with them head on but systematically, but ur brothers call us cowards for thinking same na.

Awon arindin gbogbo
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by AlPeter: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
hltman:
Meantime, a palpable trepidation is rife in the South-East geopolitical zone following yesterday’s warning from the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, and the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, directing all Fulani herdsmen engaged in pastoral activities to retreat to the northern part of the country as their safety can longer be guaranteed.

The pro-Biafra groups said it has become imperative for the Fulani herdsmen to leave the region as it can no longer, ”tolerate the systematic killing of our people and invasion of our land in the name of cattle grazing.”

In a statement signed and made available to newsmen in Enugu yesterday, MASSOB Leader, Uchenna Madu, revealed that it has mobilized its allies to ensure that its directive was heeded.

According to Madu, ”we can no longer tolerate the systematic killing of our people and invasion of our land in the name of cattle grazing. Seventy per cent of Fulani herdsmen in the eastern region are Northern-trained secret army assigned for devastation and secret killing of Biafrans.

“MASSOB in collaboration with IPOB and other affiliates have vowed to protect Biafra land with enthusiastic spirit.

Source :updatengr..com
most these guys showcase their stupidity everytime? What's with the 70% of fulani's are trained to kill Biafran's statement? That just took all the credibility out of their actions.
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
vanguard90:

Arindin, and you think they'll leave abi?
Just touch one of them and see what happens to chinedu in Kano.Small time, u will cry of genocide
While it is OK to caution them, y'all know better than to act foolishly.
Back to SW issue, leave sw and face ur biafra. fight ur cause while we take care of ours
have you heard of sabon gari in kano? It is an igbo dominated area and no Hausa...absolutely no Hausa dares anything silly in there.We are not yorubas .We are not cowards.
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by brodalikeme(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
Any right thinking individual should support this. The Fulani herdsmen have become a menace. Either the are robbing or killing people with impunity. They are not the only ones with monopoly of violence. When most people are tired of blood shed, this guys think that is the only way.
Let someone come and tell me that they are being provoke. Most states should declare them persona non grata. They can go and die with their beef for all I care. Nonsense
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
vanguard90:

Anoda apoda spotted
You guys always think u can rub it in trying to massage ur ego, anyways good for you if it makes you happy.
I guess ur warlord who ran away to Abidjan after leading u people into a suicide mission is more SHAMELESS.
The IRRITATING PART was he came back to contest presidency in the same country he wasted his brothers against, what could be more treacherous?
The same people who "sacked" us in mile 12 are holding ur new warlord, (that is leading u on another suicide mission, as una no dey learn na) captive, yet we keep hearing ultimatums.
Now run along and go prepare for tomorrow's protest
oga you no get mouth abeg...what brought about civil war here ? your people are being maimed at their backyards and this is what you are shamelessly saying? Cowardice has taken over.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by vanguard90(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
Eugenedimgba:
have you heard of sabon gari in kano? It is an igbo dominated area and no Hausa...absolutely no Hausa dares anything silly in there.We are not yorubas .We are not cowards.

And yet anoda apoda, the same sabon gari they've been abducting child brides abi and I've not even heard anything about it from you guys, even the useless ultimatums u always give. even Falana and Soyinka already spoke on it
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by vanguard90(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Eugenedimgba:
oga you no get mouth abeg...what brought about civil war here ? your people are being maimed at their backyards and this is what you are shamelessly saying? Cowardice has taken over.
I guess those being maimed and raped in Enugu are less humans abi
Leave sw and Face northerners if you aren't the real cowards
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
vanguard90:

And yet anoda apoda, the same sabon gari they've been abducting child brides abi and I've not even heard anything about it from you guys, even the useless ultimatums u always give. even Falana and Soyinka already spoke on it
the argument of a pained man. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by vanguard90(m): 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
brodalikeme:
Any right thinking individual should support this. The Fulani herdsmen have become a menace. Either the are robbing or killing people with impunity. They are not the only ones with monopoly of violence. When most people are tired of blood shed, this guys think that is the only way.
Let someone come and tell me that they are being provoke. Most states should declare them persona non grata. They can go and die with their beef for all I care. Nonsense

One of the most sensible post I have seen today. While I applaud u, I must honestly tell you the truth, the way Nigeria is, you can't ban them, at least for now, the constitution protects them.
I also strongly wish Nigeria should divide, let everyone bear him papa name, but it should be a peaceful dissolution

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by vanguard90(m): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
Eugenedimgba:
the argument of a pained man. grin cheesy
Lol, at least a superior one
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by vanguard90(m): 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Let the arguments keep coming o, I get una time this night
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Kyase:

Lol the poo that happened sometimes ago in Enugu and anambra?
no the one that happen in mile 12 and orile.
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by Demslayers: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Eugenedimgba:

You are not coward yet 19 of your kinsmen were killed in Enugu while your women raped in Imo, you think throwing insult online is bravery, keep making noise online while they continue to kill your people. Online chest beaters
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
BermudaTriangle:

Those chest-beaters are naturally short-sighted and dwarf in memory.
Yes indeed, their howling and wailing must have affected them.
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by Iprofit: 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
vanguard90:

Anoda apoda spotted
You guys always think u can rub it in trying to massage ur ego, anyways good for you if it makes you happy.
I guess ur warlord who ran away to Abidjan after leading u people into a suicide mission is more SHAMELESS.
The IRRITATING PART was he came back to contest presidency in the same country he wasted his brothers against, what could be more treacherous?
The same people who "sacked" us in mile 12 are holding ur new warlord, (that is leading u on another suicide mission, as una no dey learn na) captive, yet we keep hearing ultimatums.
Now run along and go prepare for tomorrow's protest
hmm to some people making sense is as impossible as fetching water with basket
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by loopman: 1:20am On Mar 08, 2016
BeClever:

Just like you took care of it in Mile 12..shogbo?

Mile 12 was well taken care off. Yorubas don't brag about savagery and that is why nobody is mentioning the headcount of the abokkisss.
But you are free to believe what tickles you.
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by ycat: 4:33am On Mar 08, 2016
I see that you took a swipe at Yoruba!

It was only in Oyo state it was reported that your people were self registering on their own, so why would anyone chicken out?

You have chosen to live your lives the way of the animals and you are now almost like Ebola people avoid. Goat can only reach what's on the floor. And the only reasons you have been getting away with all this is, our people are still sleeping. If your human part is greater than that of the animals, you would know that, everything with a beginnin has an end. Your time is about up. It is getting to the point where the final blood bath will give us all what we want. South Sudan got their country after years of pogroms.

Believe it, Yoruba gets anything they put their minds to, and this is the first time I'm hearing from the people that are in the know that, Nigeria will separate.

Keep doing what you do, you have a long wrap sheets of genocidal records all over the world, and you are just one step closer to getting your country. You will now be rejected wherever you go once Yoruba, the most tolerant reject you.

outside Abuja, Yoruba that are still living in any part of the north are on their own, the region is no longer what it used to be, heck! I even stopped a friend who wanted to vacation in Abuja from going there, cos your surrounding are just so unpredictable now.
ItsMeAboki:

Quite right, the Fulanis can hold their own with their Ak47 s
Besides its quite unconstitutional to restrict any Nigerian from his right to freedom of movement.
Baseless empty threats like ones we've heard before.
I recall how some ppl easily chickened out after they started such nonsense under the guise of security by detaining and registering northerners en-route their region; only to immediately call for a truce when northerners threatened to sue them to court and take retaliatory actions, including seriously considering breaking away. - how times fly; they have obviously forgotten and maybe need to be reminded again.
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by ShegeYorubawa: 6:11am On Mar 08, 2016
ycat:
I see that you took a swipe at Yoruba!

It was only in Oyo state it was reported that your people were self registering on their own, so why would anyone chicken out?

You have chosen to live your lives the way of the animals and you are now almost like Ebola people avoid. Goat can only reach what's on the floor. And the only reasons you have been getting away with all this is, our people are still sleeping. If your human part is greater than that of the animals, you would know that, everything with a beginnin has an end. Your time is about up. It is getting to the point where the final blood bath will give us all what we want. South Sudan got their country after years of pogroms.

Believe it, Yoruba gets anything they put their minds to, and this is the first time I'm hearing from the people that are in the know that, Nigeria will separate.

Keep doing what you do, you have a long wrap sheets of genocidal records all over the world, and you are just one step closer to getting your country. You will now be rejected wherever you go once Yoruba, the most tolerant reject you.

outside Abuja, Yoruba that are still living in any part of the north are on their own, the region is no longer what it used to be, heck! I even stopped a friend who wanted to vacation in Abuja from going there, cos your surrounding are just so unpredictable now.

why you dey lament. No be you want one nigeria before? grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by ycat: 6:18am On Mar 08, 2016
Keep spitting on yourself.
Not giving ultimatums or running out of my region should tell you who wants one Nigeria.
ShegeYorubawa:

why you dey lament. No be you want one nigeria before? grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by solid3(m): 6:34am On Mar 08, 2016
AustineE1:

Even the north you often make reference to,Igbos dont just sit and watch and be killed,of course i ve stayed yrs in different parts of the North and i can tell you that igbos holds their ground very well during conflicts. Yet many of our people some time falls victim during this conflicts,but i implore you to ask those who where in Jos during the Jos crisis and let them give you the head count and how Igbo zones were highly guarded with heavy arms.
Even sabon gari in kano is no go area for the Mohammedians during crisis,same as most part of Kaduna south where our people and other christians are domiciled. We the Igbos have learnt the act of self defence the hard way and we watch out for each other in volatile Northern states by living closely together in just few streets or in close proximity. Whenever crisis erupt we come together and defend ourselves together.
More over,most igbos in core nothern states ve contingency plans and are almost planning to relocate down east,just before the ultimate balkanization of the contraption called Nigeria.
For now,God bless Nigeria and all its good people.

Guy, what about dilimi, yan tyre and some part of katako?
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by BeClever: 8:01am On Mar 08, 2016
loopman:

Mile 12 was well taken care off. Yorubas don't brag about savagery and that is why nobody is mentioning the headcount of the abokkisss.
But you are free to believe what tickles you.

Once it's here, online.. You certainly would win me.. See ur mouth..
Continue ur rant, how can u know what happen when you hid behind ur phone screen all-day.

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by loopman: 8:50am On Mar 08, 2016
BeClever:

Once it's here, online.. You certainly would win me.. See ur mouth..
Continue ur rant, how can u know what happen when you hid behind ur phone screen all-day.

I live in Oduntan street, I certainly knew what happened far better than most of you running your putrid mouths here.
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by flokii: 10:25am On Mar 08, 2016
iamkeyz:
we know how massive IPOB/MASSOB is
i hope SW people are watching and learning?
we dont take shit

SW dey prudent pass all of una... you don't quench fire with fire

just touch one of their cattle, not even their men and see how ur monarchs heads there would be hanged on stakes grin

no be by chestbeating o... afterall they've sampled more cvnts over there without protection than any other region

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Prophecy About 2019 Election Is Shocking / Who Is Leaking Official Documents From Abba Kyari’s Office? / President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.