Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) (28825 Views)

Pilot Sponsored By Senator Kwankwaso Flies Him To Lagos From Abuja. Photo / Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Hameed Ibrahim Ali Flies Jet To Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
fulanimafia:
Were you were expecting him to ride a camel?

However frugality should be the watch-word in these austere times, especially as Kano is just a few hours away from Abuja.

The only reasonable justification would be that he did not have enough time to make the trip by road amidst his legislative duties.
UNA DEY SEE AS FULANI MAN THE JUSTIFY IM HAUSA BROTHER STEALING/CORRUPTION?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
He is APC saint o. How can he be corrupt? Even Abacha was not corrupt according to GMB. Abacha only kindly helped us save billions of dollars in his private Swiss, American and other accounts grin cheesy

9ja is a country of hypocrites. No wonder we are getting nowhere. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by amiskurie(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
How much does this small Bird cost,I need one.
Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by calaharry: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Stewshhh...this is no news that he flew in private jet,is that not what most politicians do in office?. It will be news when reported that a senator piloted a private jet,so you don't need to pay for pilots undecided
Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mcpadosky:
Road dis days aren't safe so the man is taking necessary precautions.
and perhaps he is afraid to die via car crash.evil men with their dead consciences
Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmm, see caption and photos of kwankwaso in the cockpit flying private jet! Op, thanks for letting me know he's a trained and qualified pilot, many thanks!
Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by Roadmap27(m): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
[/color] Iku to un pa Ojugba Eni. [color=#550000] the man run for his dear life.
Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by Roadmap27(m): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Iku to un pa Ojugba Eni. the man run for his dear life.
Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by anthonyirekpita(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
He wloud have gone true road nha? If him no day fear.
Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by 3pside: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
johnmartus:
private Jet? what is source of his wealth for God sake? Mr president over to you
No he is righteous...DSS n EFCC don blind.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by Ashabam(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
Op u didnt tell us the owner.
Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by yaki84: 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
blackprowler:
Nigerians do not know what to prioritise or take as important or not. We have no idea how nations should develop. What if anyone flies a jet? I thought he piloted it sef. If he can afford it, we need to increase our GDP by letting money move around more. He pays the jet charter company, they pay their pilots, pilots pays market woman for foodstuff etc. That's how economic activity and wealth increases in a country. I've been looking for who to buy my security devices since, I no see. So all the people I would have patronised if I were patronised won't see my money cos I don't have any. Now go out and spend some money!

r u now saying corruption is good n shud be encouraged so money can flow well?
Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by restored2016(m): 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
When I read' senator kwankwaso flies jet... I quickly opened it to see him in a cockpit as a pilot on a jet, but was disappointed, what is special with him on a private jet to kaduna. My thought tho! Meant no offense.
Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by fairheven: 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
I
blackprowler:
Nigerians do not know what to prioritise or take as important or not. We have no idea how nations should develop. What if anyone flies a jet? I thought he piloted it sef. If he can afford it, we need to increase our GDP by letting money move around more. He pays the jet charter company, they pay their pilots, pilots pays market woman for foodstuff etc. That's how economic activity and wealth increases in a country. I've been looking for who to buy my security devices since, I no see. So all the people I would have patronised if I were patronised won't see my money cos I don't have any. Now go out and spend some money!

Are you kidding me?

British PM takes commercial flight to wherever he going to and who is kwankwaso?

Kano state has the highest number of almajiris, now to grow economy, he should empowered those kids through education, so they in turn become resourceful and contribute to the local economy, that is far more sensible than flying a private jet

To show these guys are feeding fat on our Commonwealth ;the moment he leaves office, he would star taking commercial flight, that means that whatever that is sustaining him will be no longer there. Who dem deceive?
Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
I no blame d man ooo... James ocholli and those who lost their lives in the ill fated Sunday accident feared him.it is such a tragic death. RIP to the deceased and may Allah gives the families the fortitude to bear the loss. Amin
Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by BigIyanga: 2:31am On Mar 08, 2016
From PDP to APC and now he's corruption free..
Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by opribo(m): 4:20am On Mar 08, 2016
Even in this so called era of change, ordinary senator flying private jet, haba. These should people fear God if for nothing else.

Is this not tax payers funds been wasted if not from where did they get all that wealth yet EFCC will look the other way as long as the person belongs. This is just another cult.
Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 6:11am On Mar 08, 2016
blackprowler:

Soooooo....
If the private jet owned by a certain pastor is used to purchase arms and goes through the same charter process.....

Will we all accept your explanation....

History shows it not to be so...

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 6:13am On Mar 08, 2016
fulanimafia:

Nah I'd rather leave you to concentrate on posting more JPEG's.

Fulanimafia when caught: "I'd rather distract from the issue at hand "

It doesn't work anymore you see?

Your antics are public knowledge
Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by orisa37: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2016
He is helping devalue the Naira. Let him learn some simple economics from his neighbor, Senator Dr. Olowoporoku.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) by blackprowler: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
yaki84:

r u now saying corruption is good n shud be encouraged so money can flow well?

Let me shock Nigerians that are averse to hearing the truth and are holier than thou: if all the money corrupt ppl stole were kept in Nigeria, our nation would be 1000 times better off. But because the thieves know Nigerians are like you, they take the money out and hence we are poor. Do you believe that? Yet it is the truth. In Arab countries, one man owns a whole country as king. He owns more than Nigeria, but since his society allows that, he doesn't hide it in another country and hence his citizens don't become poor. Money and economy means more than we understand here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Am Not Aware Of President Buhari's Health Status" - Femi Adesina / The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX / BREAKING: Buhari Re-appoints Idris As AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.