Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Why Is Isreal Stealing Gaza's Natural Gas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Isreal Stealing Gaza's Natural Gas (643 Views)

ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza / Isreal Sold Non-Functional Drones To Nigeria For $240m / Nigeria Sets Sights On Natural Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Isreal Stealing Gaza's Natural Gas by No2Atheism(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2009
United States of America, Frances and some other European countries cheated, blockaded and essentially crippled Haiti till today.
Now it seems that Isreal is basically doing the same thing all over again as far as the palestinian people are concerned.

First and foremost please understand the following:

1. I believe in the bible
2. I support the Ancient Isrealites.
3. I believe the current Europeans masquerading and calling themselves isrealites are not even descendants of the real isrealites, most reports show them to be nothing more than European people who practise Judaism, hence they really do not have a right to the land of isreal, since their fore fathers were never promised the land and never occupied the land as real ancient isrealites.
4. I hate islam with a passion (since Alllah and Mohammed are just plain lairs and sex perverts) hence i do not support any terrorist group or activity.
5. Nevertheless because i hate islam does not mean i would support injustice against the people of gaza.
6. The bible already prophesised that in the last days, some people who are not actually Jews would be claiming to be jews (e.g. the european people are currently claiming to be jews) and that those people are the synagogue of satan (most of the most despicable things in the world are traceable one way or another to the europeans who call themselves jews even the so called united states is being controlled by them).

Problem:
---------------
My problem with the State of Isreal is that:
- They are falsely claiming to be Isrealites
- They are discriminating against people that actually have a real historical connection to the land.
- They are stealing the $4Billion worth of natural gas off the coast of Gaza with the help of Britain at the same time that they are basically blockading and killing the Gazans (almost the same thing as if Benin republic is stealing nigeria's oil and gas in broad daylight)

Question:
------------
The question therefore is that: How come Isreal is steaing Gaza's Natural Gas and most people do not even know about it and Gaza is not even able to do anything about it.

(1) (Reply)

Time Bomb For The Yorubas: About Their Origin / N166m Debt: Okiro Asks Ndic To Prove Forgery / How Do I Become A Wizard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.