Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,509 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Jamb Must Be Sued For Degradation Of Candidates Scores - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Must Be Sued For Degradation Of Candidates Scores (1204 Views)

UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results / List Of Candidates For 5th Regular Course Interview Into Police Academy 2017 / Jamb Denies Deducting Marks From Candidates Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Must Be Sued For Degradation Of Candidates Scores by Rapsowdee01(m): 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
So today, I went to write my exam and just as I started, the English wasn't tough so I just answered all questions with ease expecting to score nothing less than 70.. Maths came next and i also did that even though it took most of my time. Physics and chemistry, i managed to do those as well. i finished and walked out.. This evening i got my score 186 and i was like NO !!! It can't be mine So i went online to check and Lo and Behold !! I saw English - 38 !!! That's not my score !! It cant be cos I know what I did..

Please does anyone know how I can contact jamb to remark my English for me ?? Or Else I'll sue them !!!! I'm 1000000000000% sure even if i want to fail English, it can't be less than 60 na

cc lalasticlala, ishilove, cruzita
Re: Jamb Must Be Sued For Degradation Of Candidates Scores by lauskidlala(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
OMO what you do ye shall reap...Gbam over and out
Re: Jamb Must Be Sued For Degradation Of Candidates Scores by kassimseun: 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mine was also the same my English was past questions but I scored 48 am still in shock
Re: Jamb Must Be Sued For Degradation Of Candidates Scores by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
lauskidlala:
OMO what you do ye shall reap...Gbam over and out

What is this one saying
Re: Jamb Must Be Sued For Degradation Of Candidates Scores by UzuNagato: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
So today, I went to write my exam and just as I started, the English wasn't tough so I just answered all questions with ease expecting to score nothing less than 70.. Maths came next and i also did that even though it took most of my time. Physics and chemistry, i managed to do those as well. i finished and walked out.. This evening i got my score 186 and i was like NO !!! It can't be mine So i went online to check and Lo and Behold !! I saw English - 38 !!! That's not my score !! It cant be cos I know what I did..

Please does anyone know how I can contact jamb to remark my English for me ?? Or Else I'll sue them !!!! I'm 1000000000000% sure even if i want to fail English, it can't be less than 60 na

Seriously that's the fact I blasted english and the rest I was expecting nothing less than 80 in English my commerce and geography the same I got the shock of my life when I got the jamb text of 182 this afternoon I wrote on Saturday tho¹
Re: Jamb Must Be Sued For Degradation Of Candidates Scores by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
UzuNagato:

Seriously that's the fact I blasted english and the rest I was expecting nothing less that 80 in English my commerce and geography the same I got the shock of my life when I got the jamb text of 182 this afternoon I wrote on Saturday tho

I don't even know how to tell my parents !!
Re: Jamb Must Be Sued For Degradation Of Candidates Scores by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
MoDs please help a student who has been cheated.. lalasticlala
Re: Jamb Must Be Sued For Degradation Of Candidates Scores by Slimzjoe(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2016

Naija Students and Excuses undecided

Nothing is ever there Fault
Re: Jamb Must Be Sued For Degradation Of Candidates Scores by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Naija Students and Excuses undecided

Nothing is ever there Fault

Pls.. last year i had 192 and i diint blame anyone cos i know what i did but this year i was sure of what i did na !! a body is cheating students and we should just blame ourselves ?? This is jamb not waec.. till next year !
Re: Jamb Must Be Sued For Degradation Of Candidates Scores by UzuNagato: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

I don't even know how to tell my parents !!

God will do them the same thing that they do to all the innocent victims of this great scam

1 Like

Re: Jamb Must Be Sued For Degradation Of Candidates Scores by Slimzjoe(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

Pls.. last year i had 192 and i diint blame anyone cos i know what i did but this year i was sure of what i did na !! a body is cheating students and we should just blame ourselves ?? This is jamb not waec.. till next year !

You scored 192 Last year and Scored 186 this Year, My guy School is not for Everybody. But if you Really want to go maybe Cos your Parents and Peers are Pressuring you, then you Gaz begin Read Your book ooo.....In this Country, if you don't have Money to fight for you, you should have your Brain

Re: Jamb Must Be Sued For Degradation Of Candidates Scores by cruzita(f): 5:12am On Mar 08, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

that's naija for u na.I don't know any way u can contact jamb my bro.take am as u see am but if u find a way ,u can tell others.goodluck

1 Like

Re: Jamb Must Be Sued For Degradation Of Candidates Scores by debbieroar: 1:20am On Mar 09, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

Have you verified it? Who knows God is a miracle worker and if you truly believe, He will do it for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Answer This!!... Let Me See The Smart Nairalanders / Revealed! Reasons For The Dismissal Of Professor Dibu As The JAMB Registrar / Jamb Subject Combination For Anatomy Delsu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.