Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Scam Alert don't fall a victim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert don't fall a victim (761 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian / Scam Alert: Don't Fall A Victim To This Guy(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert don't fall a victim by gudnex22(m): 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
SCAM ALERT!!!
I was just on my own jeje minding my biz when this massage came in " dear customer, due to the new BVN policy as directed by CBN your ATM has just been deactivated to reactivate kindly call our Custmer care :07082875146"
I was surprised but trust me I called the number.
Scammer: welcome to Custmer care my name is Adekunle Johnson how may I help you sir?
Me: I just got a massage that my ATM was deactivated that I should call this number.
Scammer: have you done your BVN sir?
Me: yes.
Scammer: how did you do it sir?
Me:the normal way others did there's na.
Scammer: sir you have to be straightforward here.
Me: okay, which of the bank are you representing?
Scammer: pardon
Me: which of the bank are representing?
Scammer: sir is like the line is breaking I can't hear you clearly.
Me: for your information the number you sent that massage to is not associated with any bank for sms alert so how did you get this number? Listen young man you are a scammer and I will advice you desist from this act or i will track and prosecute you.
Scammer: You can do nothing.
Me: hahahahaha(laugh) end call.
This is one of the means use in defrauding people abeg my people make una shine una eyes o.

Re: Scam Alert don't fall a victim by maxti: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Unserious Elements.
Re: Scam Alert don't fall a victim by delishpot: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
You for no waste ya credit. Just use10 seconds and pretend like you are ready to give him your pincode or wharreva and hang up like network is bad. Then wait and see if the smell of successful mugu day will not make him call you back. If he calls back, it is time to burn his credit as you act like network is making you not hear him well.
Re: Scam Alert don't fall a victim by gudnex22(m): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
delishpot:
You for no waste ya credit. Just use10 seconds and pretend like you are ready to give him your pincode or wharreva and hang up like network is bad. Then wait and see if the smell of successful mugu day will not make him call you back. If he calls back, it is time to burn his credit as you act like network is making you not hear him well.

true talk bro
Re: Scam Alert don't fall a victim by DaBullIT(m): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
The scammer still scam you nah

He scam you call credit

and no blow lie say na bonus

Heheheheheheh grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Woman Found Dead In Well After Missing For 4 Days: Read What Really Happened And / Governor Ikpeazu Tax Fraud: The Underlying Evidence / See Photos Of Evil Son Who Killed His Parents And Two Sisters With Shovel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.