Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

The Kidnappers Of The Ikorodu Girls Are Christians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Kidnappers Of The Ikorodu Girls Are Christians (647 Views)

Pastor Adebayo Declares War On Kidnappers Of Epe Students, Herdsmen / Imo Government, Security Agencies Take Battle To The Kidnappers Den / Gov Ambode With The Policeman That Led The Rescue Operation Of The Ikorodu Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kidnappers Of The Ikorodu Girls Are Christians by fatymore(f): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
For the record, pastor Akanji Oluwaseun was among the terrorists that abducted the schoolgirls in Ikorodu. Interestingly, the other members of the gang, as paraded by the police, are Christians. In fact, one of them is Emmanuel, meaning, God is with us. But our Christian dominated media didn't condemn the men's religion (Christianity), the way they did in the case of Yunusa, the man that allegedly abducted/eloped Ese. In fact, one of the media described Mr. Oluwaseun as a fake pastor, in a bid to protect pastoral business venture (LOL). Our hypocritical Christian activists have suddenly gone into hiding now that the kidnappers of the minors in Ikorodu are their "brothers-in-Christ". I was expecting them to shake social media, just as they did in the case of Ese's abduction saga. When two people fight, and the referee to the fight take sides! What do you expect? That is why Allah (swt) says in the noble Qur'an: "... persistently stand firm on justice, and be witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. "Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted." Q4: 135 And to the police, I commend them for the good job, and for parading the suspects in the abduction of the ikorodu school girls to the general public, barely 24 hours after they were apprehended. But, if I may ask, why is it taking "donkey years" to parade Yunusa to the world? It is sad, we've not heard directly from the man in the middle of the Ese's abduction saga. Too sad! Little wonder why some observers believe that the Ese saga is a conspiracy, meant to smear the image of Islaam, Emir Sanusi, Sharia Commission and the generality of Muslims. "They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it." Q61: 8

1 Like

Re: The Kidnappers Of The Ikorodu Girls Are Christians by thesicilian: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
Noisemaker
Re: The Kidnappers Of The Ikorodu Girls Are Christians by fatymore(f): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
thesicilian:
Noisemaker
tongue thanks
Re: The Kidnappers Of The Ikorodu Girls Are Christians by slyng(m): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
They are bloody hypocrites. They will never judge xtianity as a religion by the actions of this xtians. #DoubleStandard.
Re: The Kidnappers Of The Ikorodu Girls Are Christians by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
In all honesty, i'm a Muslim but i see it from a different angle from yours.

When they kidnap girls here down South, we condemn it. You don't see somebody, even here on nairaland defending it.

But in the North, the reverse is the Case. The Shariah police, a group which should defend the rights of individuals are even accomplices in detaining and abducting girls forcefully for marriage.
Thr Northerners defend it, claiming it is permitted by their own religion (This religion is different from the Islam of us here down South). I wonder why they are still called Muslims.
Even the father of Yunusa, the bastard paedophile came out to say his son has done nothing wrong.

That's the problem. They see nothing wrong in behaving like animals with no common sense. Even adult animals will not forcefully abduct or have intercourse with baby animals. So comparing them to animals is even an insult to the animal kingdom.

The Whole North needs sensitization.

Finally, God Punish Lugard for bringing animals together with humans. May he rot in the deepest part of hell.
Re: The Kidnappers Of The Ikorodu Girls Are Christians by fatymore(f): 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Harbioollah:
In all honesty, i'm a Muslim but i see it from a different angle from yours.

When they kidnap girls here down South, we condemn it. You don't see somebody, even here on nairaland defending it.

But in the North, the reverse is the Case. The Shariah police, a group which should defend the rights of individuals are even accomplices in detaining and abducting girls forcefully for marriage.
Thr Northerners defend it, claiming it is permitted by their own religion (This religion is different from the Islam of us here down South). I wonder why they are still called Muslims.
Even the father of Yunusa, the bastard paedophile came out to say his son has done nothing wrong.

That's the problem. They see nothing wrong in behaving like animals with no common sense. Even adult animals will not forcefully abduct or have intercourse with baby animals. So comparing them to animals is even an insult to the animal kingdom.

The Whole North needs sensitization.

Finally, God Punish Lugard for bringing animals together with humans. May he rot in the deepest part of hell.

am a yoruba lady...what yunusa did was wrong but assumin it was a muslim that kidnap those gals..it would be anothet story

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Warns Kaduna State Government On Threats On Christians. / See What 1k Can Do For You!!! / A Corper Happy To Complete Her NYSC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.