Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless (3083 Views)

10 Things El-rufai Wants Buhari To Do In His Letter To The President / El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani / Why El Rufai Wants To Destroy The Shiites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
My family is in a very confused state right now as things have turned sour for us.
We were given quit notice to vacate where we live late last year and it was to take effect this year's February but my dad pleaded for additional time in order to finish up our family house so we could move there which the landlord agreed to and gave him.

Things were going all fine up until today when I got a call from my dad that El'Rufai wants to demolish the area where the new building is (gbagyi villa).
Those who live in Kaduna should know the place.
The painful thing is that my dad plans to move with the family this weekend as our time bought expires and if El'Rufai goes on with his plan,my family might be homeless.

I don't really know what is his reason for wanting to do this but this house isn't any where close to the road or affecting anybody negatively.
Pls legal practioners and nairalanders should help me if there is anything we as a family or combined with the community can do.
Thanks
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by delishpot: 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
It will not be destroyed. Everything will turn out for the best. Watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Abagworo(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
delishpot:

cc lalasticlala ps a Nairalander needs our help.
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
delishpot:
That is our prayer but ever since that man came into power,he has been looking for where to demolish.
First it was an area called gonin gora and now gbagyi villa.
It seems he is a demolished by nature angry

3 Likes

Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by delishpot: 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
holyFRED:

That is our prayer but ever since that man came into power,he has been looking for where to demolish.
First it was an area called gonin gora and now gbagyi villa.
It seems he is a demolished by nature angry

Fear not. I hope someone will be able to advice and help you. Though I see peace returning soon. All will end well.
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Oh my God! I know that area of Kaduna state. Its a new layout and its Christian dominated. Wow! God help. #change
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
delishpot:

Fear not. I hope someone will be able to advice and help you. Though I see peace returning soon. All will end well.
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
sbaks:
Oh my God! I know that area of Kaduna state. Its a new layout and its Christian dominated. Wow! God help. #change
Exactly!
All the areas he has been planning to demolish are mostly Christian dominated areas.
I also heard he placed a ban on evangelism and preaching.
He should watch it before God strikes.

5 Likes

Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by AZeD1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
Do you guys have building permit?
Is the land/area a "green area"?

There are lots of legal reasons why a house can be demolished, you need to find out the reason why the house has been marked for demolition.
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
holyFRED:

Exactly!
All the areas he has been planning to demolish are mostly Christian dominated areas.
I also heard he placed a ban on evangelism and preaching.
He should watch it before God strikes.
for crying out loud, is this the way a government should go about things like this? As regards the preaching, ahhhhh! Its expected.
So he wants to demolish the whole of gbagyi villa? Na wa o. That fast developing place?
Friend take heart. What of the Sarki of gbagyi villa. Isn't he advocating fot you guys at least? Smh. This country is soooooooo wrong. This change Na ebeano
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
sbaks:
for crying out loud, is this the way a government should go about things like this? As regards the preaching, ahhhhh! Its expected.
So he wants to demolish the whole of gbagyi villa? Na wa o. That fast developing place?
Friend take heart. What of the Sarki of gbagyi villa. Isn't he advocating fot you guys at least? Smh. This country is soooooooo wrong. This change Na ebeano
First of all,the change is a scam!
He wants to demolish the whole of gbagyi villa. Imagine!
And I have been wondering what he wants to use the area for.
I'mean not with the family at the moment but my dad hasn't heard from the sarki yet.
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
AZeD1:
Do you guys have building permit?
Is the land/area a "green area"?

There are lots of legal reasons why a house can be demolished, you need to find out the reason why the house has been marked for demolition.
How on earth would someone build a house without a permit?
There are lots of people there and it is no green area bro.

1 Like

Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Ofodirinwa: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
change is change
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
holyFRED:

First of all,the change is a scam!
He wants to demolish the whole of gbagyi villa. Imagine!
And I have been wondering what he wants to use the area for.
I'mean not with the family at the moment but my dad hasn't heard from the sarki yet.
the Sarki should be held. This is where he is needed not to chop land money anyhow. I'm very sorry to say this, I don't know if you are Kaduna state "indigene" because I noticed something with them, they co-operate less with themselves and its so bad. Some times its even the non-indigenes that fight for them. They should learn to fight for their rights too. They are really really really oppressed and they do little or nothing about it #sosad sad sad . People who stay or have stayed in Kaduna like me can understand better.
Back to the topic, the Sarki should be responsible enough to fight for you guys. He can hire a SAN sef.
Take heart please. Its for your good
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
holyFRED:

How on earth would someone build a house without a permit?
There are lots of people there and it is no green area bro.
forget the guy, he doesn't understand what is going on. If he spends just 3months in Kaduna, he will know Kaduna is not Lagos. We understand what is going on. (The few of us). God will help you IJN. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by magicalx(m): 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Check the list of Governors,Apc governors are the ones giving their citizens hell from Imo State to edo to osun infact, you guys wanted change! Here you have it!
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
DEAR
you seem to have drawn your conclusion about the demolition,
Nasir is not going after any religious group in Kaduna, the demolition of houses build over the years on restricted areas designed for either green zone, industrial zone etc affects every one , recently action was taken in Zaria, secondly KDSG is not stopping evangelism the LAW APPLIES TO ALL THE RELIGIONS, finally ask your parents to visit the govt agency responsible for urban planning to complain, more info will be made available.

5 Likes

Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
HolyFRED I recently went to funtua and we passed through the other route I.e Ahmad bello way instead of the normal express road to abuja where we are to take flight back to Lagos, and I saw station market burnt! I heard the people were using their own money to build it o. That this guy's govt did not even give them a "dime". Instead kasupda was putting x for their newly erected buildings after their suffering (I.e after they suffered to get money to build this their new ones by themselves o as their means of livelihood was already gone). Hehehhheheh
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
sbaks:
forget the guy, he doesn't understand what is going on. If he spends just 3months in Kaduna, he will know Kaduna is not Lagos. We understand what is going on. (The few of us). God will help you IJN. Amen
Thanks bro and Amen!

1 Like

Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
IbnSultaan:
DEAR
Nasir is not going after any religious group in Kaduna, the demolition of houses build over the years on restricted areas designed for either green zone, industrial zone etc affects every one , recently action was taken in Zaria, secondly KDSG is not stopping evangelism the LAW APPLIES TO ALL THE RELIGIONS, finally ask your parents to visit the govt agency responsible for urban planning to complain, more info will be made available.
you mean kasupda? Hmmm. *lips sealed*
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
IbnSultaan:
DEAR
Okay sire...Thanks alot.
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
When some of you face a challenge instead to turn to God in prayers you come to nairaland as if we have powers to answer prayers.
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
astephen2:
When some of you face a challenge instead to turn to God in prayers you come to nairaland as if we have powers to answer prayers.
I always and do pray but do you turn to God in prayer when your pen doesn't write?

1 Like

Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
astephen2:
any of us could actually help him. BTW, whatever happened to "faith without works is dead"?

1 Like

Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
sbaks:
the Sarki should be held. This is where he is needed not to chop land money anyhow. I'm very sorry to say this, I don't know if you are Kaduna state "indigene" because I noticed something with them, they co-operate less with themselves and its so bad. Some times its even the non-indigenes that fight for them. They should learn to fight for their rights too. They are really really really oppressed and they do little or nothing about it #sosad sad sad . People who stay or have stayed in Kaduna like me can understand better.
Back to the topic, the Sarki should be responsible enough to fight for you guys. He can hire a SAN sef.
Take heart please. Its for your good
I am not a Kaduna indigene. Am fro Imo state.
I just hope the sarki rises up to the situation.
Thanks bro but it isn't easy.
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
sbaks:
HolyFRED I recently went to funtua and we passed through the other route I.e Ahmad bello way instead of the normal express road to abuja where we are to take flight back to Lagos, and I saw station market burnt! I heard the people were using their own money to build it o. That this guy's govt did not even give them a "dime". Instead kasupda was putting x for their newly erected buildings after their suffering (I.e after they suffered to get money to build this their new ones by themselves o as their means of livelihood was already gone). Hehehhheheh
I was in Kaduna when the market got burnt. I thought the government would assist them in rebuilding it but the reverse was the case.
The masses are surely suffering with no shoulder to lean onot.
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
holyFRED:

I am not a Kaduna indigene. Am fro Imo state.
I just hope the sarki rises up to the situation.
Thanks bro but it isn't easy.
I understand. See forget kasupda. They'll do nothing instead dem go chop una money. I know dem wella. The best option right now is for your Sarki to get a lawyer SAN to fight for you guys. At least even if demolished, you can be relocated. That's the only solution now.

1 Like

Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
holyFRED:

I was in Kaduna when the market got burnt. I thought the government would assist them in rebuilding it but the reverse was the case.
The masses are surely suffering with no shoulder to lean onot.
I know. That's why I keep kicking against this change. I pity them honestly. Do you know they may even demolish that station market? There is arrogance on the part of the government honestly. Its not more democracy but autocracy
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by lawydewy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
On preaching issue.

Every violence in Kaduna must be transfer to religious riot.

let be sincere,personally i support him for that, because in the past both religion preaches tribal sentiments.

so! no any religious fanatics/tribal propagandas on both side will cause trouble in Kaduna again.

I don't know much on the land planning.

1 Like

Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Dollyak(f): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
sbaks:
That explains it.
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Kyase(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
sbaks:
Lol see lie.
What of Tudun wada I believe say na pope dey stay there.
Nonsense everything is about Christian and Muslim to you guys
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Kyase(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dollyak:

That explains it.
So you believed him?
IQ 0.01

(1) (2) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Speaks On Biafra War, Asks Pertinent Questions / This is President Muhamadu Buhari's Gcfr cv / Man Got Shot And Kill By Nigerian Security Forces..see Very Gory Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.