Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Golden Guinea Breweries Umuahia To Start Operation Soon(photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Golden Guinea Breweries Umuahia To Start Operation Soon(photos) (3095 Views)

The Current State Of Affairs At Golden Guinea Breweries Plc / Heineken, Nigeria Breweries Volumes Further Declines In Nigeria / Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golden Guinea Breweries Umuahia To Start Operation Soon(photos) by Ponponkon: 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
Golden Guinea Breweries umuahia to start operation soon. Abia State Governor Dr Okezie Ikpeazu is committed to make it happen as he took a tour of the facilities and urged the construction workers rebuliding the factory to remain focused as his Government is always ready to see for their need. When in full gear,the. Abia State owned company will employ more than 2000 graduates and non graduates in Nigeria.

Recall that the company was shut down in 2003 following fire outbreak that engulfed it during the administration of Orji Uzor Kalu in the state.

Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Umuahia To Start Operation Soon(photos) by phayvoursky(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
THANK GOODNESS.

MORE DRINKS ON THE TABLE ON A FRIDAY.

TIRED OF ALL DESE KIDNAPS, ROBBERY, ACCIDENTS AND GORY SCENE STORIES MAKING FP TODAY.

TO D GUYS IN THE HOUSE. LET'S DRINK TO THIS!!!
Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Umuahia To Start Operation Soon(photos) by Ponponkon: 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
There's something special about OVI that you need to know. Despite cash crunch in the country,Abia State is moving forward. I support Okezie. Bro lalasticlala whom do you support?

2 Likes

Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Umuahia To Start Operation Soon(photos) by minasota(f): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
PDP is working

1 Like

Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Umuahia To Start Operation Soon(photos) by Ponponkon: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
minasota:
PDP is working
To God be the Glory

1 Like

Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Umuahia To Start Operation Soon(photos) by lolzzzz: 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
I thought TA orji also worked on this golden Guinea?
Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Umuahia To Start Operation Soon(photos) by EasternPride: 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ponponkon:
Hope your prices ae affordable?

Mine are better nwanne.
Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Umuahia To Start Operation Soon(photos) by Ponponkon: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
lolzzzz:
I thought TA orji also worked on this golden Guinea?
grin why is it not working till now? Let bygone be bygone bro,now that it is being rebuilt are you not seeing pictures? Just take a walk to that place and confirm by yourself,then come back and explain if such oeration was carried in the past yet no result was obtained.
Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Umuahia To Start Operation Soon(photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
I Miss ""
Tho my Fiancée has stopped me from drinking Alcohol
Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Umuahia To Start Operation Soon(photos) by Ponponkon: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
LordMecuzy:
I Miss ""

Tho my Fiancée has stopped me from drinking Alcohol
will hit the market soon,tell your fiancee that cures weak erection,she go permitt you to drink am one touch. grin
Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Umuahia To Start Operation Soon(photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ponponkon:
will hit the market soon,tell your fiancee that cures weak erection,she go permitt you to drink am one touch. grin

Lol Badt guy you know every every
Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Umuahia To Start Operation Soon(photos) by djraymy(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ponponkon:
Hope your prices ae affordable?
yes but according to types of website or blog
Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Umuahia To Start Operation Soon(photos) by ahaz: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ponponkon:
Golden Guinea Breweries umuahia to start operation soon. Abia State Governor Dr Okezie Ikpeazu is committed to make it happen as he took a tour of the facilities and urged the construction workers rebuliding the factory to remain focused as his Government is always ready to see for their need. When in full gear,the. Abia State owned company will employ more than 2000 graduates and non graduates in Nigeria.

Recall that the company was shut down in 2003 following fire outbreak that engulfed it during the administration of Orji Uzor Kalu in the state.
good! bringing back Sam mbakwes legacy to life.. unlike the Hausa goat in IMO being confused and stupid since he joined the lieng brotherhood called APC.
Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Umuahia To Start Operation Soon(photos) by meezynetwork(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wow, that's nice to hear.
Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Umuahia To Start Operation Soon(photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Drunkards in the house....over to you
Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Umuahia To Start Operation Soon(photos) by asha80(m): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ponponkon:

what is the ownership structure of golden guinea?

1 Like

Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Umuahia To Start Operation Soon(photos) by Dani4tech(m): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
OI Re-awakeninq...!!!
Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Umuahia To Start Operation Soon(photos) by Ponponkon: 6:08am On Mar 08, 2016
LordMecuzy:

Lol Badt guy you know every every
Naso o,to survive in this world man gaz know what makes umuafrica happy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bricks, Burnt Bricks, Brick Tile, Red Clay Brick for sale in Nigeria From Limult / Can You Get Help From A Free Online People Search? / Where I Can Get Cheap Men And Women Clothing In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.