Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,968 members, 7,838,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

I Have Been Cheated By Jamb And Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have Been Cheated By Jamb And Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic (599 Views)

Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor / 12 New Federal Universities Approved As 2nd Choice By JAMB For 2017 Registration / Nuhu Gidado Visits A School In Bauchi, Finds Out 17 Teachers Were Absent(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Cheated By Jamb And Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic by gflames89(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
i wrote the CBT utme last year.i travelled all the way from kaduna to an unknown school in zaria.After the exams and all the stress i got 227 and i decided not to even apply for post jamb in the uni i choosed i just needed an OND result in computer sci.so i bought nuhu bamali polytechnic form and applied for computer science and everyone were assuring me that my mark is above cut-off mark so i just relaxed and followed the right procedures.but to my greatest surprise 1st,2nd and even 3rd list came out and my name was no where to be found and there is this my neighbour she got140+ and right now as am typing she is a legal student of that institution.i swear i have been cheated by jamb and nuban poly i even bought the OND form for 3k+ last year to support my 227 mark.my jamb score is just a waste now.
and i choosed them as my choice of poly in last year's jamb.#elrufaimusthearthis#dueprocesswasabated#jambandnubanpolynaonechance
Re: I Have Been Cheated By Jamb And Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic by djraymy(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
nawa o

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Cheated By Jamb And Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic by flokii: 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
Sorry.. Better luck next time
Re: I Have Been Cheated By Jamb And Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 08, 2016
So, since last year now?

(1) (Reply)

Photo: OAU Loses Another Lecturer / Selkirk College, British Columbia, Canada Admissions Still Open For September. / Some One Should Please Explain This Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.