Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Fsb Bea Scholarship- A Flawed But JUST Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fsb Bea Scholarship- A Flawed But JUST Scholarship (1302 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fsb Bea Scholarship- A Flawed But JUST Scholarship by kennyxzi(m): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
While reading this you shud bear in mind that dis is not to discourage prospective applicants but to let you know some 5 things i know about the scholarship. 1.The age, waec result (no of distinction) and the year u wrote is to reduce the number of applicants. i wrote this fsb bea in 2016. a lot of people had c4,c5,c6 in physics,chemistry, biology,maths,english.they were allowed to write despite dat the warning dat u must hav 5 distinction (a & b). note; ur waec result is 60% of the whole exercise. ur 5 subjects for ur course grades will be graded.an A1 is 12 marks,B2 is 10 marks,B3 is 8 marks,C4 is 6 marks,C5 is 4 marks,C6 is 2 marks.the rest (d7,e8,f9) is zero. so those that think they are smart and think they can beat the rules. O.Y.O is ur case because by the time u have 2 b3 and 2 c4 and 1 c5 that is 32/60 in total u cant compare this with a 2 a1 2 b2 and 1 b3 which is 52/60 (with God,one leg for ur scholarship) that is one reason i say fsb bea exam is a flawed but JUST exam. no 2 coming soon
Re: Fsb Bea Scholarship- A Flawed But JUST Scholarship by kennyxzi(m): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
2. The age tingy of 18-20 was visibly not obeyed. 80% of people that wrote were either below 18 (more in nunber) or above 20. NO PROBLEM.u will be allowed to write. NOTE; if u are called that u have been awarded the scholarship and the embassy of ur country of choice note at that time u ar below 18 (mostly) ur dream will be crushed as dey will cancel ur scholarship unless GOD step into ur matter u are done for.eg hav 2 of my friends that applied to hungary last year and one of them was called but because he was 17 at that time he's scholarship was withdrawn and given to anoda person.tho he is still writing this year (@dominictoretto).that is why i say fsb bea is a flawed but JUST scholarship.#FsbBeaFlawedButJust. no 3 coming shortly.
Re: Fsb Bea Scholarship- A Flawed But JUST Scholarship by kennyxzi(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
3. Some UG candidates that at d time they wrote waec u were still in Jss 1 will come and say they want to write.DONT be suprised it is true oh despite the warning that ur result must not be more than 2 years old at the time of applying some will come with 3 year,4 year old and so on results saying dem want to write eg. two girls from edo state came with 2005 and 2006 certificates to write the fsb bea exam and they wrote.NOTE; U will be allowed to write (so as not to waste the money u spent on transport) but by the time the embassy of your country of chioce sees ur application that the result is more than two years old ur application will be thrown under the carpet as the embassies want intelligent young guys because once your result is more than 2 years they expect u to be in school and at least 300 level for that matter (the cut off point for students currently in the university wanting to apply).that is one of the reasons i say Fsb is a flawed but JUST scholarship.#FsbBeaFlawedButJust. no 4 coming shortly
Re: Fsb Bea Scholarship- A Flawed But JUST Scholarship by chalimanco: 9:57am On May 13, 2016
thanks for the info. Is waec gce accepted? and for which countries
Re: Fsb Bea Scholarship- A Flawed But JUST Scholarship by kutelu: 10:19am On May 13, 2016
All your proves tend toward UG.can you provide insight into the PG program. Do you have idea as to when they will start calling?

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Solve This Maths? / Unizik Aspirants 2016/2017 Information!!! / Funaab Post-utme Screening Result For 2017/2018 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.