Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why (2250 Views)

If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why by Millz404(m): 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
For me THE BLACKLIST.....love the interplay of suspense and revelations tied with each episode. Just my kind of movie
Re: Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why by BUGOFF(m): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2016
Blacklist is so good I am still looking for its rival. Suits is also a must, it's been closely followed by Boston Legal.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why by Millz404(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
BUGOFF:
Blacklist is so good I am still looking for its rival. Suits is also a must, it's been closely followed by Boston Legal.
Nice... You got all ma kind of movies lined lined up... Yo should see THE PLAYER.... From the producer of the blacklist
Re: Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why by dmexy33: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Millz404:

Nice... You got all ma kind of movies lined lined up... Yo should see THE PLAYER.... From the producer of the blacklist

if you want deep movies, spy, espionage
_wayward pines
x files,
lost,
strike back,
homeland,
dominion,
bloodlines,
legend,
world without end ,
war and peace,
kingdom,
est est.
Re: Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why by Millz404(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
dmexy33:

if you want deep movies, spy, espionage
_wayward pines
x files,
lost,
strike back,
homeland,
dominion,
bloodlines,
legend,
world without end ,
war and peace,
kingdom,
est est.
Yeah, seen some of them
Re: Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
X files
Agent Carter
Agents of Shield
Re: Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why by Egohunter: 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
The leftovers - very confusing How to get away with murder- quite confusing Quantico Shameless - funny
Re: Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why by BUGOFF(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
Millz404:

Seriously??!!! Wow, many Tanx...am off to download.
Also see Lucifer & Vikings. Vikings is a continuation from Season 4. Lucifer is not so splendid but am a sucker for divine mysteries.
Re: Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why by omarithmetics: 6:23am On Mar 12, 2016
House of cards, Breaking bad, Sense8, Better Call Saul

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why by scampy(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Better Call Saul, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Dirty Sexy Money and Dallas.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why by Israelsaidu(m): 10:35am On Mar 13, 2016
Walking dead
Re: Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why by Millz404(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
scampy:
Yeaaah.... Dirty sexy money is dope..... Looking for the season two..... Need some more of nick George and the rich fam
Re: Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why by scampy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Millz404:

Yeaaah.... Dirty sexy money is dope..... Looking for the season two..... Need some more of nick George and the rich fam

I have watched d 2nd season and it was superb.
Re: Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why by BUGOFF(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
Millz404:

I believe that show was discontinued.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why by Millz404(m): 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
BUGOFF:
I believe that show was discontinued.
Why?
Re: Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why by BUGOFF(m): 6:01am On Mar 15, 2016
Millz404:

Why?
Can't say. Was following it up till I cudnt get updates, then learnt at a forum it was stopped. Too bad.
Re: Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why by fF01(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2016
1. Breaking Bad

2. Game of Thrones

3. Homeland

4. Vikings

5. Prison Break

6. 24

7. Legend of the Seeker

8. Spatarcus

9. Power

10. How To Get Away With Murder

11. Quantico.

12. BlindSpot

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why by waywardpikin: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
scampy:

Dirty sexy money was cancelled yeah? I really loved that show.
Re: Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why by waywardpikin: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
scampy:

Dirty sexy money was cancelled yeah? I really loved that show.

Hate Revenge.
Re: Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why by BUGOFF(m): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
BUGOFF:
I had no idea Empire wud be did gud. Power ain't bad either. Also luv Devious maids, its satirical n humorous.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Required To Organise A Reality Show / What Are You Watching Right Now? / Watch Over 76 Yoruba Movies In A Slide Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.