Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

fashion statement: Wearing your nigerian doek to work or school (pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / fashion statement: Wearing your nigerian doek to work or school (pics) (1623 Views)

Woman Steps Out Wearing Unusual Sunglasses (Photos) / Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings / Ladies Come In Here For Some Fashion Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

fashion statement: Wearing your nigerian doek to work or school (pics) by mercy1998(f): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
I received an email about a modelling Job and I decided to go to the interview in a doek to express Africanism and my nigerian culture suprisingly they really liked it. ladies you should try it and get out of your comfort zone and rock that doek sometimes to show your Africanism pride it's a fashion statement. By the way I live in South Africa and everyone was really pleased with it

Re: fashion statement: Wearing your nigerian doek to work or school (pics) by bigt2(m): 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
That means you are made in Nigeria. Upgraded to confidence 5.0 Nice one !
Re: fashion statement: Wearing your nigerian doek to work or school (pics) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
sorry bae your beautiful but this shit cant work in Nigeria.....no one will grant interview to anyone one on native attire....Nigerians are so delusional with western culture thats why you see a young guy who doesnt have a car trekking in a very hot sun with black suit cos his office wont allow him going casual with just looking smart in Shirt

(1) (Reply)

A Good Suit Tailor Needed. / Don't Miss This If You Love Dressing Well / Latest Nigeria Trends Women Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.