Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

See The Shameful Dress This Woman Wore To Amvca Award, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Shameful Dress This Woman Wore To Amvca Award, (1949 Views)

Falz, Adesua, Odunlade Nominated For AMVCA Award [FULL LIST] / Rosaline Meurer's Braless Outfit To AMVCA 2017 (Photo) / Stephanie Linus' Son Poses With Her AMVCA Award (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Shameful Dress This Woman Wore To Amvca Award, by liveleak: 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Video vixen, Khloepatra, wore this deep cut dress that showed off her cleavage to the AMVCA this weekend and after she shared these photos on her instagram page, her followers attacked her for baring too much boobs and she clapped back. See the drama after the cut..
SOURCE >>> http://liveleakexposed..co.uk/2016/03/see-shameful-dress-this-woman-wore-to.html

Re: See The Shameful Dress This Woman Wore To Amvca Award, by kilode100(f): 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dem don suck shege comot from this breast..

Men sha?.. And dem still dey suck am dey go o..

She looks poor, I for say make she go do boobs job.

I feel for her.

13 Likes

Re: See The Shameful Dress This Woman Wore To Amvca Award, by ozy4christ(f): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Many a mad but some are roaming,see hw she is laughing like roasted goat head

5 Likes

Re: See The Shameful Dress This Woman Wore To Amvca Award, by liveleak: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
kilode100:
Dem don suck shege comot from this breast..

Men sha?.. And dem still dey suck am dey go o..

She looks poor, I for say make she go do boobs job.

I feel for her.
LOL MY DEAR YOUR COMMENT HAS BEEN D BEST SO FAR ON THIS PHOTO....YOU NEED TO READ HER COMMENTS DEFEND HERSELF....
Re: See The Shameful Dress This Woman Wore To Amvca Award, by SAMBARRY: 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
What was she thinking showing off this dead brezs undecided

Very tacky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Shameful Dress This Woman Wore To Amvca Award, by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 08, 2016
CARROT

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finally Chidinma Open Up About Her Feelings For Flavour / Yemi Alade Flashes Hot Legs In Mini Flare Skirt Ensemble (photos) / Linda Ikeji’s Brother Blasted For Saying “my Gold Chain Can Pay Your Shop Rent “

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.