Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Photo: Centipedes In The Room - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: Centipedes In The Room (646 Views)

Oya Answer This Question Only For Ladies In The Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Centipedes In The Room by IDnoble1: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
This creature was killed tonight in my room, this happened to be the third time I would kill a creature of this nature inside the room. As a bachelor, I love lying on the rug when relaxing or when ''nairalanding'' at night. So tonight ,I was doing the usual before I quickly left for kitchen to check the meat i was frying, on return to the room ,I sighted the creature below crawling very close to the point I stood. It got me scared a bit.
My question now is that what can be the cause of their presence in the room. And this is a room I flit at times.

Re: Photo: Centipedes In The Room by SUPERPACK: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
IDnoble1:
This creature was killed tonight in my room, this happened to be the third time I would kill a creature of this nature inside the room. As a bachelor, I love lying on the rug when relaxing or when ''nairalanding'' at night. So tonight ,I was doing the usual before I quickly left for kitchen to check the meat i was frying, on return to the room ,I sighted the creature below crawling very close to the point I stood. I got me scared a bit.
My question now is that what can be the cause of their presence in the room. And this is a room I flit at times.
u might have something in ur room they will eat, e.g cockroach, ant, spiders,termite, remove them and it will stop coming. also fill up cracks on the wall, windows and under the door.
Also do u live close to a bush or unkept grasses.?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Centipedes In The Room by IDnoble1: 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
SUPERPACK:

u might have something in ur room they will eat, e.g cockroach, ant, spiders,termite, remove them and it will stop coming. also fill up cracks on the wall, windows and under the door.
Also do u live close to a bush or unkept grasses.?
Thanks For the advice,
I live very far from the bush oooo, I even stay upstairs, so all these made me think I shouldn't be their hosts ooo. may be I should try to block the opening under my door because I'm scared it may sting someone while lying for pleasure one day if care is not taken

(1) (Reply)

. / Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend’s Wrapped Corpse At His Funeral (pic / Narrow Escape At Lagos State Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.