Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

I Got This Txt MSG 12hours To My JAMB Exam. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Got This Txt MSG 12hours To My JAMB Exam. (1975 Views)

My Jamb Results :i'm Crying / Deleted post / See My Jamb Result (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got This Txt MSG 12hours To My JAMB Exam. by demo4ril97(m): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
JAMB as been so wicked, indeed.

I registered my JAMB on the 31st of Dec., 2015 and I selected my Exam-Town as Karu in Nasarawa, but after which I did my reprint I was transfered to Abuja I got annoyed but there is nothing I could do.

Suprisingly around 9:30pm today I got a text from JAMB which reads
"Dear, (with my name as registered) your centre have been changed to Kuchika in Karu Nasarawa along 21m Keffi-Abuja expressway, ICT. Triton School, pls reprint ur slip" after which I called a fellow NL'der to recheck online bcus I am using a Java phone he gave a feedback according to what JAMB sent to me and he told me my time was schedule at 11:30am tomorrow instead of 9:30am via the old slip.

Am really confused because I dnt know if this was not a mistake on JAMB database, and if I should go to verify in my Ex-Centre as previously given by JAMB the new details might turn out to be true what do I do?.

I urge those of us who haven't done our exams to recheck.

Cut-Cee: Oga LaLaStIcLaLa SIRE!!!.
Re: I Got This Txt MSG 12hours To My JAMB Exam. by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 08, 2016
And the wicked part is that,the msg is sent like a day or hours to your exam... Also happen to my friend. You just have to accept that new date. Go to the centre and write your exam. The previous centre might be having problem.
Re: I Got This Txt MSG 12hours To My JAMB Exam. by djakinwande(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2016
Its time to scarp dis jamb of a tin dey r not organized at all I pity d student writtin it

1 Like

Re: I Got This Txt MSG 12hours To My JAMB Exam. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Heard alot bout dt centre karu... Full of chokes.

demo4ril97:
JAMB as been so wicked, indeed.

I registered my JAMB on the 31st of Dec., 2015 and I selected my Exam-Town as Karu in Nasarawa, but after which I did my reprint I was transfered to Abuja I got annoyed but there is nothing I could do.

Suprisingly around 9:30pm today I got a text from JAMB which reads
"Dear, (with my name as registered) your centre have been changed to Kuchika in Karu Nasarawa along 21m Keffi-Abuja expressway, ICT. Triton School, pls reprint ur slip" after which I called a fellow NL'der to recheck online bcus I am using a Java phone he gave a feedback according to what JAMB sent to me and he told me my time was schedule at 11:30am tomorrow instead of 9:30am via the old slip.

Am really confused because I dnt know if this was not a mistake on JAMB database, and if I should go to verify in my Ex-Centre as previously given by JAMB the new details might turn out to be true what do I do?.

I urge those of us who haven't done our exams to recheck.

Cut-Cee: Oga LaLaStIcLaLa SIRE!!!.

(1) (Reply)

2017/2018 Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarship / Neco 2021 Results: Be The First To Check. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.