Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Pics: Stand with Isreal! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pics: Stand with Isreal! (1363 Views)

Isreal Prevent Clouds From Releasing Rain Over Iran, General Claims. / Pope, European Union ,others Criticized Trump Action On Isreal / Who Is Watching CNN At The Moment? Kerry Is Presently Scolding Isreal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Stand with Isreal! by dmexy33: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
All U.S presidential candidates stand with Isreal...

Re: Pics: Stand with Isreal! by Psylas(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Muslims are devided, Saudi Arabia is more Allie to USA, France Israel than Iran, Syria and Lebanon.

ie SHIA ISLAM VS SUNNI ISLAM
Re: Pics: Stand with Isreal! by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 09, 2016
“And I made sure the United States blocked Palestinian attempts at the UN to unilaterally declare statehood”

I wish I could lay my hands on the neck of that vampire called Hilary Clinton. I would shout “Allahu Akubaaar” on behalf of the Palestinians while strangling & twisting her ostrich neck 72degrees backward ~ even though I abhor Islam just the same way I abhor Christianity.

America preaches freedom to the world but hardly understands the word.

That word (Freedom) is the most misused, most misunderstood word in the American lexicon.

Freedom has always been a double-edged sword. It is hedged in by responsibilities ~ to Truth, to Justice, to Morality. Freedom without wisdom is a tree without roots. And wisdom is nourished by inquiry, dialogue and dialectic.

Lao Tzu and Confucius both spoke about the “Middle Way,” the Tao, the balancing act between light and darkness, what we know and what we think we know.

We have heard forever about Israel's need for nuclear weapons because it lives in such a dangerous neighbourhood… but what about the Arab and Muslim countries who have lived in a region of the world ransacked by Western powers and by Johnny-come-lately Israel for centuries?

This is how we were brainwashed into thinking, that the Germans and Japanese were peculiarly evil and guilty of all manner of atrocities, such as catching babies on the end of bayonets, carrying out medical experiments on prisoners, things that 'ordinary' people would never dream of doing. Of course, we were never told of the atrocities carried out by the Americans & the British, across their farflung empire, exterminating innocent Tasmanians , slaughtering aboriginal Australians, North American Indians, or Africans, without discrimination, but all referred to as 'savages'.

We know, ad nauseam, of the atrocities of Stalin, but less so of the valiant battle by the Soviets in defeating the German Army. No, surely it was the brave Americans who 'won the war', once they decided it was the best way of fulfilling their plans for world domination. No mention, of course, of their close collaboration with the Nazis.

So, I wondered, what made some people evil while the rest remained so virtuous and brave?

The answer of course is hypocrisy and propaganda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Stand with Isreal! by Missy89(f): 9:38am On Mar 09, 2016
Zoharariel:
“And I made sure the United States blocked Palestinian attempts at the UN to unilaterally declare statehood”

This is how we were brainwashed into thinking, that the Germans and Japanese were peculiarly evil and guilty of all manner of atrocities, such as catching babies on the end of bayonets, carrying out medical experiments on prisoners, things that 'ordinary' people would never dream of doing. Of course, we were never told of the atrocities carried out by the Americans & the British, across their farflung empire, exterminating innocent Tasmanians , slaughtering aboriginal Australians, North American Indians, or Africans, without discrimination, but all referred to as 'savages'.

We know, ad nauseam, of the atrocities of Stalin, but less so of the valiant battle by the Soviets in defeating the German Army. No, surely it was the brave Americans who 'won the war', once they decided it was the best way of fulfilling their plans for world domination. No mention, of course, of their close collaboration with the Nazis.

So, I wondered, what made some people evil while the rest remained so virtuous and brave?

This post is full with so much contradictions and outright lies, it is mind boggling.

I haven't seen a single CREDIBLE journal or academic work that claimed America won the second world war by itself. The term America won the war is just like saying Britain won the war or France won the second world war. Every history book tends to agree that the Soviets played the biggest part in defeating the Nazis and the Eastern front has always been considered as the biggest and the most destructive theater of war in human history. That doesn't mean you should blame the term that is always used when talking about the allies separately as individual countries on conspiracy. You cant blame anybody for your failure to understand simple grammar.

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Stand with Isreal! by dmexy33: 1:08am On Mar 13, 2016
Missy89:

This post is full with so much contradictions and outright lies, it is mind boggling.

I haven't seen a single CREDIBLE journal or academic work that claimed America won the second world war by itself. The term America won the war is just like saying Britain won the war or France won the second world war. Every history book tends to agree that the Soviets played the biggest part in defeating the Nazis and the Eastern front has always been considered as the biggest and the most destructive theater of war in human history. That doesn't mean you should blame the term that is always used when talking about the allies separately as individual countries on conspiracy. You cant blame anybody for your failure to understand simple grammar.

well u have to remember that the Americans were neutral during the war until the pearl habor bombing, which was reciprocated by the atomic bomb that made Japan surrender.
Americans didn't win the second world war but they are the most powerful country in the world bcz of their actions during the war.

the previous poster was trying to say that the Russians role in the war is not appriciated by the west mostly because of the cold that followed and the tension that has existed since then.
western media relegates the role that the Russian government played.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Stand with Isreal! by dmexy33: 1:22am On Mar 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

I wish I could lay my hands on the neck of that vampire called Hilary Clinton. I would shout “Allahu Akubaaar” on behalf of the Palestinians while strangling & twisting her ostrich neck 72degrees backward ~ even though I abhor Islam just the same way I abhor Christianity.

America preaches freedom to the world but hardly understands the word.

That word (Freedom) is the most misused, most misunderstood word in the American lexicon.

Freedom has always been a double-edged sword. It is hedged in by responsibilities ~ to Truth, to Justice, to Morality. Freedom without wisdom is a tree without roots. And wisdom is nourished by inquiry, dialogue and dialectic.

Lao Tzu and Confucius both spoke about the “Middle Way,” the Tao, the balancing act between light and darkness, what we know and what we think we know.

We have heard forever about Israel's need for nuclear weapons because it lives in such a dangerous neighbourhood… but what about the Arab and Muslim countries who have lived in a region of the world ransacked by Western powers and by Johnny-come-lately Israel for centuries?

you have to understand certain things.

German under Hitler did some bad stuff, human sacrifice(Hitler was a Satanist), Jewish extamination, claiming superiority of the Aryan race(Hitler was actually trying to rid the world of us all, blacks, Jews, est.)Hitler did good things like opposition to the Rothschild bank in general like gadaffi.
Japan was highly undemocratic at that time, the west wanted freedom for all that's why they opposed Germany.

now, Islam is a threat. look at Islam claiming to b d choosen people, treating others like inferior. look at the born to rule mentality of the northerners in Nigeria, it's things like this that provoked Kissinger to threaten to bomb SAUDI Arabia in the 70's, if muslims are no forcefully humbled they bcm arrogant.

check out the why the Islamic ottoman empire did.

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Stand with Isreal! by Missy89(f): 2:28am On Mar 13, 2016
dmexy33:

well u have to remember that the Americans were neutral during the war until the pearl habor bombing, which was reciprocated by the atomic bomb that made Japan surrender.
Americans didn't win the second world war but they are the most powerful country in the world bcz of their actions during the war.

the previous poster was trying to say that the Russians role in the war is not appriciated by the west mostly because of the cold that followed and the tension that has existed since then.
western media relegates the role that the Russian government played.

Oh really? America didnt win the second world war because they used an atomic bomb?. So America was not part of the coalition that won the war? tell me who did

America did not become the most powerful country after the war. Soviet Union and America was. If you are talking about economics , America was already the richest country before both wars.

The Soviet Union pretty much control the whole Western Europe after the war, What appreciation were the soviet looking for? or are you entirely blaming the west for the cold war? There was tension between the west and the soviets before the war so you dont get what you are driving at.

How does the western media relegate the role Russia played exactly? cite examples and by the way, I have seen a lot of Soviet war documentaries, and they hardly talk about the deliveries they receive from Britain and America. You dont see Americans and the Brits whining over it.
Re: Pics: Stand with Isreal! by scully95: 5:25am On Mar 13, 2016
dmexy33:

you have to understand certain things.

German under Hitler did some bad stuff, human sacrifice(Hitler was a Satanist), Jewish extamination, claiming superiority of the Aryan race(Hitler was actually trying to rid the world of us all, blacks, Jews, est.)Hitler did good things like opposition to the Rothschild bank in general like gadaffi.
Japan was highly undemocratic at that time, the west wanted freedom for all that's why they opposed Germany.

now, Islam is a threat. look at Islam claiming to b d choosen people, treating others like inferior. look at the born to rule mentality of the northerners in Nigeria, it's things like this that provoked Kissinger to threaten to bomb SAUDI Arabia in the 70's, if muslims are no forcefully humbled they bcm arrogant.

check out the why the Islamic ottoman empire did.

Honestly I do not believe in any theory especially the ones written by the west. i believe more in the simple use of reason.. Cos even reality sometimes may be as a result of tested theories and a successfull one. we have seen this tested so many times on the African continent.

Reason 1---

as at the time..wW1 saw major empires fall or weakened.. begining of the raise of a new empire..

WW2 saw U.S gaining grounds and those badly effected were the soviets in fact you can say that it was a war against the soviet empire..

Again the continuation of the raise of a new Empire..

Immedtaely after the ww2 which Russia managed to repel..

You saw cold war followed by who again ? The raise of the Anglo American Empire, the fall of berlin wall.
Even after the cold war ended which in reality it never did.. You saw the Anglozionit Empire continue expanding and now to the boarders of Russia..

Without even using any consipracy theories.

it's glaring right from ww1 , and with what I know today.. How U.S uses double agents, double standard to acheve its aim or geopolitical goals or main goal. The work offcourse of the zionist devlish brains..

This has been U.S Aglozionist+angloamerca game all the while and again.

History has it that the U.S and canada were backing hitler himself just the same way they are backing and supporting the current puppet in Ukraine as we speak..

Remember that backing the current Ukrainian puppet president is not in the Interest of the Ukrainian ppl at all but again they need another replay of ww2 again who ? Russia..There is no soviet again.. Now Russians. Ppl are begining to wake up but do they have a voice ?

So pls always apply the use of reaosning, sense and events to really have a clear view of what went on, took place, happening or about to happen..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Stand with Isreal! by Missy89(f): 1:37am On Mar 14, 2016
scully95:

This has been U.S Aglozionist+angloamerca game all the while and again.
History has it that the U.S and canada were backing hitler himself just the same way they are backing and supporting the current puppet in Ukraine as we speak.

Soviet Union was the one backing Hitler

They gave a Naval base to Hitler close to Murmansk in Basis Nord
Invaded Poland with Hitler after signing a non aggression pact with him
Stalin was on record saying the British were the ones to blame for Hitlers aggression
The NKVD and the gestapo collaborated in Poland
Most of the raw materials Hitler used in the west were imported from the soviet Union
The Red Army- Wehrmacht even had an historic parade in Brest-Litovsk around September 1939

I would love to see where the American and Canadian government supported or collaborated/backed with Hitler Please share that history with evidence
Re: Pics: Stand with Isreal! by scully95: 2:22am On Mar 14, 2016
Missy89:

Soviet Union was the one backing Hitler

They gave a Naval base to Hitler close to Murmansk in Basis Nord
Invaded Poland with Hitler after signing a non aggression pact with him
Stalin was on record saying the British were the ones to blame for Hitlers aggression
The NKVD and the gestapo collaborated in Poland
Most of the raw materials Hitler used in the west were imported from the soviet Union
The Red Army- Wehrmacht even had an historic parade in Brest-Litovsk around September 1939

I would love to see where the American and Canadian government supported or collaborated/backed with Hitler Please share that history with evidence

here they go again with disinformation war.. Chai.. Moscow backing Hitler and still attacked moscow.. Pls use your brain nah..

Just use your brain cell.. Ok.. Just like saying Moscow backing iran by selling s300 and iran decided to attack Moscow.. does that make sense ?

use your brain cells.. they are not completely dead yet.. Anything west write is full of brainwash and disinformation..
Im giving you facts from a valid source. Confirmed to me that U.S and Canada were backing hitler.. They knew the damage he would do.. They wanted it.. Even now.. France, Germany and all those that have been in war already and lost wih Russia will never be pushed like they were used back in the day.

The fools that just joined the bagwagon of war Romania, Poland and pentagon is relying on theseto replay a hitler again if you don't know.

Ok.. Again Canada and U.S were backing hitler the same way they are backing the Puppet in Ukraine as we speak..

This is their game, this has been their game..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Stand with Isreal! by Missy89(f): 3:52am On Mar 14, 2016
scully95:

here they go again with disinformation war.. Chai.. Moscow backing Hitler and still attacked moscow.. Pls use your brain nah..

Just use your brain cell.. Ok.. Just like saying Moscow backing iran by selling s300 and iran decided to attack Moscow.. does that make sense ?

The fools that just joined the bagwagon of war Romania, Poland and pentagon is relying on theseto replay a hitler again if you don't know.

Ok.. Again Canada and U.S were backing hitler the same way they are backing the Puppet in Ukraine as we speak..

This is their game, this has been their game..

It is always interesting replying a crackpot grin I am not expecting you to change your word but isnt it fun you have no proof of the nonsense you are writing here?

German General of the Infantry Mauritz von Wiktorin; Maj. General Heinz Guderian, commander of German panzer (armored) forces in Poland, and Brig. Semyon Moiseevich Krivoshein, commander of the Soviet tank battalion that took Brest reviewing Soviet-German parade in 1939

Still waiting on that Canada collaboration evidence or prove

Re: Pics: Stand with Isreal! by scully95: 4:12am On Mar 14, 2016
Missy89:

It is always interesting replying a crackpot grin I am not expecting you to change your word but isnt it fun you have no proof of the nonsense you are writing here?

German General of the Infantry Mauritz von Wiktorin; Maj. General Heinz Guderian, commander of German panzer (armored) forces in Poland, and Brig. Semyon Moiseevich Krivoshein, commander of the Soviet tank battalion that took Brest reviewing Soviet-German parade in 1939

Still waiting on that Canada collaboration evidence or prove

See i dont have ur time today.. i need to share an update. I have tld you facts on ground or history has it that Canada and U.S were backing Hitler to go on offensive with Moscow..

That's fact on ground..

after the war and before the war, russia had a relationship and with U.S double agent and double standard of today that 's open to the n aked eyes.

Again facts on ground.. U.S and canada were backing hitler to go on offensive with Soviet empire..

It was when they saw that the soviets have managed to repel the hitler's attack they joined the war.. Very cowdardish in nature..

And after the war, saw US. and Britain bomb the hell out of dresden that has maximum number of nazis nationalists.

Just the same carbon copy is being played now in Ukraine.. The Ukronazis us is supporting. Fck the EU..

and again it was just foolishness and flexing of stupid muscle that made the aglo america bomb japan with nukes and has since installed its puppet there with its military base. The war was on the side of Anglo U.S in Japan.. Won already..

but to scare the rest of the world... They decided to test the bombs in Japan..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Stand with Isreal! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Missy89:

I would love to see where the Amerikan evil government supported or collaborated/backed with Hitler Please share that history with evidence.

1.) Ford and GM Scrutinized for Alleged Nazi Collaboration.

Three years after Swiss banks became the target of a worldwide furor over their business dealings with Nazi Germany, major American car companies find themselves embroiled in a similar debate.

Like the Swiss banks, the American car companies have vigorously denied that they assisted the Nazi war machine or that they significantly profited from the use of forced labor at their German subsidiaries during World War II. But historians and lawyers researching class-action suits on behalf of former prisoners of war are busy amassing evidence of collaboration by the automakers with the Nazi regime.

"General Motors was far more important to the Nazi war machine than Switzerland," said Bradford Snell, who has spent two decades researching a history of the world's largest automaker. "Switzerland was just a repository of looted funds. GM was an integral part of the German war effort. The Nazis could have invaded Poland and Russia without Switzerland. They could not have done so without GM."

Both General Motors and Ford insist that they bear little or no responsibility for the operations of their German subsidiaries, which controlled 70 percent of the German car market at the outbreak of war in 1939 and rapidly retooled themselves to become suppliers of war materiel to the German army.

But documents discovered in German and American archives show a much more complicated picture. In certain instances, American managers of both GM and Ford went along with the conversion of their German plants to military production at a time when U.S. government documents show they were still resisting calls by the Roosevelt administration to step up military production in their plants at home.

"When you think of Ford, you think of baseball and apple pie," said Miriam Kleinman, a researcher with the Washington law firm of Cohen, Millstein and Hausfeld, who spent weeks examining records at the National Archives in an attempt to build a slave labor case against the Dearborn-based company. "You don't think of Hitler having a portrait of Henry Ford on his office wall in Munich."

Both Ford and General Motors declined requests for access to their wartime archives. Ford spokesman John Spellich defended the company's decision to maintain business ties with Nazi Germany on the grounds that the U.S. government continued to have diplomatic relations with Berlin up until the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in December 1941.

When American GIs invaded Europe in June 1944, they did so in jeeps, trucks and tanks manufactured by the Big Three motor companies in one of the largest crash militarization programs ever undertaken. It came as an unpleasant surprise to discover that the enemy was also driving trucks manufactured by Ford and Opel -- a 100 percent GM-owned subsidiary -- and flying Opel-built warplanes. (Chrysler's role in the German rearmament effort was much less significant.)

When the U.S. Army liberated the Ford plants in Cologne and Berlin, they found destitute foreign workers confined behind barbed wire and company documents extolling the "genius of the Fuehrer," according to reports filed by soldiers at the scene. A U.S. Army report by investigator Henry Schneider dated Sept. 5, 1945, accused the German branch of Ford of serving as "an arsenal of Nazism, at least for military vehicles" with the "consent" of the parent company in Dearborn.

The relationship of Ford and GM to the Nazi regime goes back to the 1920s and 1930s, when the American car companies competed against each other for access to the lucrative German market. Hitler was an admirer of American mass production techniques and an avid reader of the antisemitic tracts penned by Henry Ford. "I regard Henry Ford as my inspiration," Hitler told a Detroit News reporter two years before becoming the German chancellor in 1933, explaining why he kept a life-size portrait of the American automaker next to his desk.

Although Ford later renounced his antisemitic writings, he remained an admirer of Nazi Germany and sought to keep America out of the coming war. In July 1938, four months after the German annexation of Austria, he accepted the highest medal that Nazi Germany could bestow on a foreigner, the Grand Cross of the German Eagle. The following month, a senior executive for General Motors, James Mooney, received a similar medal for his "distinguished service to the Reich."

The granting of such awards reflected the vital place that the U.S. automakers had in Germany's increasingly militarized economy. In 1935, GM agreed to build a new plant near Berlin to produce the aptly named "Blitz" truck, which would later be used by the German army for its blitzkreig attacks on Poland, France and the Soviet Union. German Ford was the second-largest producer of trucks for the German army after GM/Opel, according to U.S. Army reports.

In April 1939, for example, German Ford made a personal present to Hitler of 35,000 Reichsmarks in honor of his 50th birthday, according to a captured Nazi document.

Documents show that the parent companies followed a conscious strategy of continuing to do business with the Nazi regime, rather than divest themselves of their German assets. Less than three weeks after the Nazi occupation of Czechoslovakia in March 1939, GM Chairman Alfred P. Sloan defended this strategy as sound business practice, given the fact that the company's German operations were "highly profitable."

The internal politics of Nazi Germany "should not be considered the business of the management of General Motors," Sloan explained in a letter to a concerned shareholder dated April 6, 1939. "We must conduct ourselves [in Germany] as a German organization. . . . We have no right to shut down the plant."

2.) Seven Decades of Nazi Collaboration: America's Dirty Little Ukraine Secret.

Yaroslav Stetsko was the number two leader of the OUN during World War II and thereafter. In 1959, Stefan Bandera, who was head of the OUN, was killed and that’s when Stetsko assumed the leadership. Stetsko in 1941 was the guy who actually marched into Lvov with the German army June 30, 1941 and the OUN issued a proclamation at that time under his name praising and calling for glory to the German leader Adolf Hitler and how they’re going to march arm in arm for the Ukraine and so forth. After the war, he was part of the key leadership that got picked up by the Americans.

Pic 1:- German diplomats award Henry Ford, center, with their nation's highest decoration for foreigners, the Grand Cross of the German Eagle, in July 1938.

Pic 2:- Yaroslav Stetsko, an OUN leader during WW2, meets George H.W. Bush.

Re: Pics: Stand with Isreal! by Missy89(f): 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
Zoharariel:

1.) Ford and GM Scrutinized for Alleged Nazi Collaboration.

Three years after Swiss banks became the target of a worldwide furor over their business dealings with Nazi Germany, major American car companies find themselves embroiled in a similar debate.

Like the Swiss banks, the American car companies have vigorously denied that they assisted the Nazi war machine or that they significantly profited from the use of forced labor at their German subsidiaries during World War II. But historians and lawyers researching class-action suits on behalf of former prisoners of war are busy amassing evidence of collaboration by the automakers with the Nazi regime.

"General Motors was far more important to the Nazi war machine than Switzerland," said Bradford Snell, who has spent two decades researching a history of the world's largest automaker. "Switzerland was just a repository of looted funds. GM was an integral part of the German war effort. The Nazis could have invaded Poland and Russia without Switzerland. They could not have done so without GM."

Both General Motors and Ford insist that they bear little or no responsibility for the operations of their German subsidiaries, which controlled 70 percent of the German car market at the outbreak of war in 1939 and rapidly retooled themselves to become suppliers of war materiel to the German army.

But documents discovered in German and American archives show a much more complicated picture. In certain instances, American managers of both GM and Ford went along with the conversion of their German plants to military production at a time when U.S. government documents show they were still resisting calls by the Roosevelt administration to step up military production in their plants at home.

"When you think of Ford, you think of baseball and apple pie," said Miriam Kleinman, a researcher with the Washington law firm of Cohen, Millstein and Hausfeld, who spent weeks examining records at the National Archives in an attempt to build a slave labor case against the Dearborn-based company. "You don't think of Hitler having a portrait of Henry Ford on his office wall in Munich."

Both Ford and General Motors declined requests for access to their wartime archives. Ford spokesman John Spellich defended the company's decision to maintain business ties with Nazi Germany on the grounds that the U.S. government continued to have diplomatic relations with Berlin up until the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in December 1941.

When American GIs invaded Europe in June 1944, they did so in jeeps, trucks and tanks manufactured by the Big Three motor companies in one of the largest crash militarization programs ever undertaken. It came as an unpleasant surprise to discover that the enemy was also driving trucks manufactured by Ford and Opel -- a 100 percent GM-owned subsidiary -- and flying Opel-built warplanes. (Chrysler's role in the German rearmament effort was much less significant.)

When the U.S. Army liberated the Ford plants in Cologne and Berlin, they found destitute foreign workers confined behind barbed wire and company documents extolling the "genius of the Fuehrer," according to reports filed by soldiers at the scene. A U.S. Army report by investigator Henry Schneider dated Sept. 5, 1945, accused the German branch of Ford of serving as "an arsenal of Nazism, at least for military vehicles" with the "consent" of the parent company in Dearborn.

The relationship of Ford and GM to the Nazi regime goes back to the 1920s and 1930s, when the American car companies competed against each other for access to the lucrative German market. Hitler was an admirer of American mass production techniques and an avid reader of the antisemitic tracts penned by Henry Ford. "I regard Henry Ford as my inspiration,"

Pic 1:- German diplomats award Henry Ford, center, with their nation's highest decoration for foreigners, the Grand Cross of the German Eagle, in July 1938.

Pic 2:- Yaroslav Stetsko, an OUN leader during WW2, meets George H.W. Bush.

Comprehension issues? Did ford hold any elected position in the US? All the examples I gave were collaboration from the soviet government. Please do the same

Besides, over a million Russians fought with the nazis, I didn't blame that on the soviet government

Nice try
Re: Pics: Stand with Isreal! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Missy89:

Did ford hold any elected position in the US?

No, he did not but he aided the Nazis by supplying war materials to the German Army. If that does not connote collaboration, then I wonder what it is.

post=43750066:

Rapidly retooled themselves to become suppliers of war materiel to the German army.

American managers of both GM and Ford went along with the conversion of their German plants to military production.

It came as an unpleasant surprise to discover that the enemy was also driving trucks manufactured by Ford and Opel -- a 100 percent GM-owned subsidiary -- and flying Opel-built warplanes.

Army report by investigator Henry Schneider dated Sept. 5, 1945, accused the German branch of Ford of serving as "an arsenal of Nazism, at least for military vehicles" with the "consent" of the parent company in Dearborn.

Re: Pics: Stand with Isreal! by Missy89(f): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Zoharariel:

No, he did not but he aided the Nazis by supplying war materials to the German Army. If that does not connote collaboration, then I wonder what it is.

Still waiting for one prove of Us and canadian government collaboration with hitler

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Colonial Master, UK, Begins Monday Sit-at-home / Libyan Rebel Rats Laugh As They Kill Africans In Libya / Obama Bans Daughters From Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.