Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,786 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon (24365 Views)

Missing Boy Murdered In Katsina Football Field (Graphic Photos) / Dr. Solomon Osunlola Commits Suicide / Missing Boy Found By RRS In Ogudu, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by Assslayer: 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Solomon Chibueze a child of 3 years has been declared missing, he was last seen on Saturday 5th of March 2016. Solomon was reportedly abducted by a woman, Micheal his elder brother of 4 was the one who saw Solomon last.

Micheal was holding his brother Solomon by the hand as they were heading to their moms shop which is not far from their home. An unidentified woman appeared to Michael and Solomon, the woman gave Micheal 50 Naira to go and buy Biscuits for himself and his brother while she was holding Solomon. Micheal returned to meet the absence of the strange woman and his brother, so he started crying which attracted the attention of passerby, he narrated what has happened to them. Micheal was immediately taken to the Owode Ajegunle police station to narrate the whole deal and to file an official report.

Please if anybody finds him or sees him anywhere they should kindly report to the nearest police station or call 08020557998, 08034035924

4 Shares

Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by DaBullIT(m): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
March 12 ? Which weed did you smoke ?

And no Pictures ??

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by andyanders: 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Your story doesn't make up at all from the date you stated.

Today is the 7th of March, 2016, so how come you stated 12th of March? I pray he is found.Too bad for this country.
Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by andyanders: 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
Go to the police in your area and also if you can find your way to Channels TV station for them to help broadcast this, that would help.

God will arrest the person that picked this innocent child and also, the parents should be blamed as they supposed to understand the security situation of their environment for them to trust nobody and watch over their kids.,

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by Assslayer: 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lalasticlala, Ishilove please do the needful.
Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 08, 2016
God may this boy be found

We Nairalanders will thank you

Please do it for the family, for us, for the country n world at large.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by montezz(f): 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
I pray they find him soon. Lalasticlala should please do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by buoye1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
No i haven't
Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by sandraokosun: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
frm the description, ths is clearly nt a kidnap 4 ransome ordeal as indicated by parties involved.

this is clearly two ways.
1. Either a wannabe woman who had an issue with solomon either parent and wants payback

2. A ritualistic tone.

if (1)the parents shld immediately identify who fits in and factor police.
if (2)the parents shld report to the police and signal their states local tv stations.

for micheal nt to be able to identify the woman as someone he has seen b4 points to no2.

Frm what i see the kid is still in the same state whether dead or alive i dont knw.

to be sincere in all, ths case is an organised typical ritual case and nt a random case where a kid looses direction.

tedency that the reason he was taken has been fulfilled almost immediately to avoid undue notice is very high.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by epini(m): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
I havent seen him
Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by gist4kidsblog: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
No
Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by rezzy: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dear God, please keep him safe

1 Like

Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
Yeah, I saw him....On Nairaland cry
Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
chai

1 Like

Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by OneNigeria1960(f): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Be safe for papa and mama boy. The Lord will reunite you with your family safely.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by Aplaudez(m): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dear God, keep him safe and return the happiness of his parent! shocked

10 Likes

Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by celestialAgent(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by rafcrown(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
MAY GOD HELP NIGERIA.PEOPLE MISSING LIKE CATS!
Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by BUSHHUNTER: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
I never see am
Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by lepasharon(f): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Didn't his mum tell him not to talk to strangers!
Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by Lattop(m): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2016

author=celestialAgent post=43594961]Buhari, where is the boy?
see this one
Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by scampy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
He will be found IJN.
Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by Obiwannn: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
gassdon:
God may this boy be found

We Nairalanders will thank you

Please do it for the family, for us, for the country n world at large.

AMEN
Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by celestialAgent(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lattop:
see this one
wetin do you ?
Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by LemonBoy1: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
lepasharon:
Didn't his mum tell him not to talk to strangers!

or not to collect things from strangers? End time mums. However, wish he is found quickly and the culprits apprehended.
Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by 4nobody4every1: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Na wao, the rate of child abduction and kidnapping seems to be on the increase in Nigeria angry angry
Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by slimbless(f): 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Such a cute little boy. I pray he is found in Jesus name.
The way at which women indulge in crime this days ehn, even devil they fear.
Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Still searching.....
Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by LemonBoy1: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:

Weldone
Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by freecocoa(f): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Parents please teach your kids not to speak to strangers, let alone take something from or run errands for them.

I hope this little angel is found in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
LemonBoy1:

Weldone
Thank You
Re: Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon by AreaFada2: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
scampy:
He will be found IJN.

Hopefully found hale & hearty IJN. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Murder Of His Colleague After Weeks Of Manhunt. Photos / Abia Bullion Van Robbery: I Only Moved The Arms For Operation - Suspect / Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.