Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) (47620 Views)

Artist, Oresegun Olumide Wedding Photos / Have You Included Commercial Art To Your Income Stream / CNN Features Artist, Oresegun Olumide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2016
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! I can't stop wowing. Dis guy is amazingly amazing. Diz paintings r so perfect. Dis guy is going far...farther than d skies sef.
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 08, 2016
michaelobinna:
I went through his Instagram page and nearly of the works there, it was mind blowing...

what's he's IG name
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Ahmed3rdjuly: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2016
Please i would like to know where his gallery is.
Would like to patronize him
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by HARDDON: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2016
sheunfemix:
impressive. but does the guy have a thing for. water?

Water , like d gentle breeze in a new dawn, liberates d soul, opens d heaven curtains and set u at meal take with the angel.

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Dething: 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is the best artist I have ever seen in my life! I am so happy that you are a Nigerian. This is pure talent to a Very young man. It's not all about masters/PHD degrees in Art from d UK, America, ABU Zaria or even Yabatech. It's just a gift. With this, YOU ARE MADE FOREVER!

6 Likes

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by emmasonadx(m): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Really beautiful and inspiring works... I must also give kudos to the photographer... Some people are just so blessed...
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by hob(m): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Great Talent he has
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Blow074: 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Gorgeous stuff, well done
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by taymeesan(m): 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
davide470:
If you have his contact or studio address, please drop it Thanks

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by badonkadonk: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Godmother:
This thread is front page-worthy as these drawings are amazing! But wait, why so many paintings with water or does he have some affiliations with..... lipsrsealed

My thots exactly.. His best paintings are actually those with water droplets and the least been the painting of the woman that was seated..

Not hating o.. Buh the painting no resemble the woman at all.

All in all.. Great artwork.

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by adesoftspice(m): 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
this is more dan just painting aswear!
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by dammytosh: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
Awesome.

I have never being this oppressed in another field like i was with Messi and C. Ronaldo on football pitch.

Nigeria sure got Talents.
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
walai, the guy try
Try ke The guy is fvcking good mehn
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
Zikdik:

Mona Lisa, bro. Easy with the exaggeration.
Exaggeration?
Monalisa is all about publicity stunts and insurance. What else is there to it than I am seeing here in these lovely paintings ?

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by sheunfemix: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
HARDDON:

Water , like d gentle breeze in a new dawn, liberates d soul, opens d heaven curtains and set u at meal take with the angel.

dude what are u saying?
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
omenka:
Okay, the guy is a RAW talent, better than any Nigerian artist I've ever seen. But they lied in one of the pics. There's no chance in hell that pic with those boys playing in the river wasn't taken with a good Nikon camera.

That's the only fake amongst them I think.
U are wrong my Bros

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by sheunfemix: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
HARDDON:

dude what are u saying?
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by baby124: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Why so many naked kids drenched in water? It's almost paedophillic. Nice work, but pls skip the nudity of kids out of your collection.
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by akocce(m): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
great great photorealism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Jok3r(m): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
Babangida70:
I came across some lovely artwork by Oresegun Olumide yesterday on facebook and I saw the true definition of dedication and perfection..... May God continue to inspire him.

This is the true definition of talent oooo.
Abeg make una help his ministry cos this one pass Olajumoke's own ooo.

https://mobile.facebook.com/oresegun.olumide?pn_ref=story

damn...
he's gud.. cn I gt to no him or. get his contact?
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by onos217(m): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is pure art,art beyond compare,flawless! Art that commands attention!You will surely go places with this.

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by kolima1067(m): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Great work
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by SPDAZZY(f): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Please drop his contact
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by DesignChallenge: 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Very Nice and Creative.

He (and all other Graphic Designers in-house) can participate in Ellae Creative's Monthly Graphic Design Challenge.

The Top 3 Winners stand a chance to Win Cash Prizes and there is a Designathon coming up later this year for all Graphic Designers living in Lagos.

Tweet @ellaecreative to submit your email address or get more details.

Thank you.

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by makavele: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
2sexycom:
yeah, I was just trying to say, there are best where better exist.

guy shut up . . u talk damn too much; r u a woman ?

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by kelvincoke(m): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
Check his fb profile ORESEGUN OLUMIDE
His contacts +2348036183993 nd +2348077960178.
The guy really got skills.
He dey on whatsapp,I jus comfirm dat
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Jyde89: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
not untill i got to the 3rd pix did i realĂ­se that it was painting, mr oresegun is a simple genius, i pray God pitch him with people that will lift his work accross d globe.

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by 2sexycom(m): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
makavele:

guy shut up . . u talk damn too much; r u a woman ?
grin no dey do this kind thing again.
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
My world shocked cool shocked!!! This is close to perfection.. **mouth agape**

I pray he is affordable..
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by hero2000: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Simply Excellent!
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by expozey(f): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Simply amazing. This is pure talent. How much do they go for, i.e, price range?
Re: Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nice one!

His works look like the colored version of Olga melamory's works

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist / Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) / Eli Waduba: Boy Who Drew Painting Of Kevin Hart Featured On Steve Harvey Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.