Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Get Your Classy, And Unique Hats, Fascinators, Turbans And Head Gears Of Any Kin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Get Your Classy, And Unique Hats, Fascinators, Turbans And Head Gears Of Any Kin (5639 Views)

Classy And Trendy Clothes For Women / Aso Oke Outfits, Fascinators, Hats Available In Nigeria @ Www.needlesnthread.com / Learn How To Cut And Sew Turbans and Fascinators Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Classy, And Unique Hats, Fascinators, Turbans And Head Gears Of Any Kin by ifeadikanwanne: 2:21am On Mar 08, 2016
Be in your best outfit this Easter season and beyond with our Pschedelic, Classy and unique hats, Fascinators, bridal hair piece, Turban head gears etc for all kind of occasions. I have already made different types and I take specific orders of any kind or brand at affordable prices for wholesalers, retailers, your bridal train, and personal use. We are based in Lagos but I deliver to any part of Nigeria(Delivery cost, applies).

N:B: There is a monthly giveaway of fascinator on my bbm channel to anyone who gets our quiz question right.

You can place your order on;

IG: Trizzy_signature
Bbm channel: C004D0C2B
Whatsapp: 08127750317
Call: 08127132185
Email: trizzysignature@gmail.com

Attached are pictures of some of my hand works.

Re: Get Your Classy, And Unique Hats, Fascinators, Turbans And Head Gears Of Any Kin by jeffizy(m): 2:32am On Mar 08, 2016
Your fascinators are beautiful but I must say, you are the real fascinator. smiley

Nice work.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Classy, And Unique Hats, Fascinators, Turbans And Head Gears Of Any Kin by ifeadikanwanne: 2:37am On Mar 08, 2016
jeffizy:
Your fascinators are beautiful but I must say, you are the real fascinator. smiley

Nice work.

Hehehehe
Thanks dear!
Please, give your gf/mum/wife/sister/niece a surprise gift and Trizzy Signature would get it excellently done for you, God's Grace.
Re: Get Your Classy, And Unique Hats, Fascinators, Turbans And Head Gears Of Any Kin by ifeadikanwanne: 2:44am On Mar 08, 2016
For our intending couples(Wedding planers) in the house, give your wedding a special spark with your bridal train. You will be glad you did, God grace!

Children Fascinators also available

Thanks fam

Re: Get Your Classy, And Unique Hats, Fascinators, Turbans And Head Gears Of Any Kin by jeffizy(m): 2:47am On Mar 08, 2016
ifeadikanwanne:

Hehehehe
Thanks dear!
Please, give your gf/mum/wife/sister/niece a surprise gift and Trizzy Signature would get it excellently done for you, God's Grace.
I will make it a point of duty to get across to you for some orders.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Get Your Classy, And Unique Hats, Fascinators, Turbans And Head Gears Of Any Kin by ifeadikanwanne: 2:50am On Mar 08, 2016
jeffizy:

I will make it a point of duty to get across to you for some orders.
Cheers.

Awwwwww
Thanks dear, you rock.
Stay blessed always!
Re: Get Your Classy, And Unique Hats, Fascinators, Turbans And Head Gears Of Any Kin by ifeadikanwanne: 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
To place an Order, please kindly Call/Whatsapp Trizzy on 08127132185/08127750317, BBM Channel-C004D0C2B, Email: trizzysignature@gmail.com

Choose Trizzy, Choose Class!!!

Re: Get Your Classy, And Unique Hats, Fascinators, Turbans And Head Gears Of Any Kin by ifeadikanwanne: 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
yayyy!!! we re at it again , YOU can add more colours to ur events with FLORAL GARLAND;

For ur Bridal train

Bridal shower

Baby Shower

And even for ur personal Use, etc...

Available in different sizes and colours
To place an Order, please kindly Call/Whatsapp Trizzy on 08127132185/08127750317, BBM Channel-C004D0C2B, Email: trizzysignature@gmail.com

Choose Trizzy, Choose Class!! Thanks Fam. .....

Re: Get Your Classy, And Unique Hats, Fascinators, Turbans And Head Gears Of Any Kin by ifeadikanwanne: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
That's me ...my outfit for today's Sunday mass.

Boost your own outfit

Bring out the best in you

Be Chicky, Be Unique

Looking good is good business

Choose Trizzy, Choose Class!!

Thanks Fam. .....

Re: Get Your Classy, And Unique Hats, Fascinators, Turbans And Head Gears Of Any Kin by ada2604(f): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2016
very nice and elegant, God bless ur hand work. well done!

1 Like

Re: Get Your Classy, And Unique Hats, Fascinators, Turbans And Head Gears Of Any Kin by ifeadikanwanne: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
ada2604:
very nice and elegant, God bless ur hand work. well done!

Awwwww, thanks alot my darling.
This means alot to me, remain blessed sugz
Re: Get Your Classy, And Unique Hats, Fascinators, Turbans And Head Gears Of Any Kin by ifeadikanwanne: 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
I need to clear some doubts lovelies, some peeps believe that the garlands are meant for bridal, pre wedding shoots, or baby shower only .. WRONG!! Fashion is about looking good n being courageous
I rock my garland the way it suits me
Oh yes!!! This was my outfit yday for a birthday party

Choose Trizzy, Choose Class!! Thanks Fam. .....

Re: Get Your Classy, And Unique Hats, Fascinators, Turbans And Head Gears Of Any Kin by AbujabestISP: 9:48pm On May 06, 2018
Nice piece, i like.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Perfumes / Check Out These Latest Ovation Ankara Fashion Styles In 2019 / Ankarafriday: 30 Eye-catching Latest Ankara Styles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.