Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Retail Cooking Gas Sale Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Retail Cooking Gas Sale Business (571 Views)

Cooking Gas Price Drops By 30% / Lagosians Groan As Price Of Cooking Gas Hits N4,500 / Nigerian Cooking Gas Business Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Retail Cooking Gas Sale Business by kode12: 5:52am On Mar 08, 2016
Hello house,I intend going into the retail lpg gas Sale business because I think it would be quite profitable in my domain but I don't know the nitty gritty of the process. I intend attaching somewhere open. But I have questions regarding
1.Sourcing of the gas
2.Setting up of the structure and tanks
3.Cost calculations
4.How much would be required as initial capital

Anyone with useful info on how to go about this should please drop a comment here.
Re: Retail Cooking Gas Sale Business by kode12: 11:44am On Mar 08, 2016
Pls drop a comment
Re: Retail Cooking Gas Sale Business by ncolumella(m): 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
● Please visit the nairaland link below to see more information on investing in this highly profitable and easy gas business.

● All you need to provide is a very tiny space (Land) & and a small 2.5kva generator like the image you see below (2.5tons plant) and select/order any of our mini plant capacity ranges and we would build and deliver to your site with 2weeks.

● 2.5ton mini plant (200cylinders) : N4million
● 5ton mini plant (400cylinders): N7million
● 10ton stationary plant (800cylinders): N11million

www.nairaland.com/2807449/turn-small-land-very-profitable

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Produce Washing Liquid Soap With 5K Capital: Modified / Lets Discuss Business With Mr John Francis / ANGEL INVESTORS NEEDED. We Need Financier To Fund A Biz. Idea With 100%returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.