Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

How To Erase Data On Iphone Permanently - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Erase Data On Iphone Permanently (623 Views)

I Was Charged 81k On Iphone X As Import Duty, Please Help / How To Use Airtel 2GB And 6GB 2g Network Data On 3G Network / Latest Get unlimited data On Airtel For 200#....works only with 2g (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Erase Data On Iphone Permanently by littlel06: 7:13am On Mar 08, 2016
Why do we need to erase iPhone data that won’t be recovered? If you are giving away or selling your iPhone 5s/5c/5/4s, you will definitely delete the data on it. But, imagine this, your phone may be used by some scoundrels, and there stands a chance that he might know how to recover deleted files. Then, your personal files will be taken advantage of. One of the situations that I can surmise of is that he can pretend you and try to cheat the money out of your friends.

The way can fix this issue I am introducing here is to permanently delete iPhone data with the help of iPhone Data Eraser.iPhone Data Eraser-Erase data on iPhone permanently with a click.Want to erase your iPhone files without restoring?This iPhone Data Eraser tool can help you do a great job,even no data recovery software can get them back,it supports to delete contacts,text messages, Apple ID, photos, videos, call history and more document.Besides, the program also allows you to completely erase all personal data from iPhone after restoring to factory setting and losing jailbreak.Here is the details steps of deleting iPhone data permanently:

Step 1.Download and install the iPhone Data Eraser software on computer
Step 2.Choose a suitable data erasing lever
Step 3.Scan and preview the files from iPhone
Step 4.Permanently erase data on your iPhone permanently

iPhone Data Eraser supports to erase iPhone/iPad/iPod files permanently.Once you use iPhone Data Eraser to wipe data on iDevice,you can’t get back erased data any more from iPhone/iPad/iPod by any ways.However,here we remind you must backup files on to computer from iPhone/iPad/iPod that you need before erasing.

Read more:

How to erase contacts on iPhone permanently
How to erase junk files on iPhone permanently to speed it up
Re: How To Erase Data On Iphone Permanently by hiahihia: 7:49am On Mar 10, 2016
Before you sell or give away your iPhone 7/6S/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS device, make sure that you've erase all of your personal information,including photos, videos, contacts, text messages,ect. Follow these steps to protect your data and get your iPhone to factory reset for the new owner.Let's teach you how to permanently erase all data from iPhone device?

To ensure that the deleted files cannot be recovered by any data recovery app, you must to use a professional iPhone Data Eraser software which can complete this task perfectly and make it sure that those deleted data cannot be recovered any longer. iPhone Data Eraser is your best choice, which designed to delete everything on iPhone permanently, and those deleted iPhone data cannot be recovered any more.

Read more: http://delete-iphone-sms..com/
Re: How To Erase Data On Iphone Permanently by cara4: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2016
iPhone Data Eraser protects your personal info perfectly. The way it does this is to write random contents over your files, so that these things could no be found back again.

Permanent Wipe All Content Messages Call History on iPhone 4S

Ereae Deleted iPhone Contacts, Permanent Remove All Contacts from iPhone
Re: How To Erase Data On Iphone Permanently by zizhulx(f): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2016
Here I'd like to recommend you this iPhone Data Eraser, which can help you permanently wipe off files from iPhone without recovering. So that you can dispose of your old iPhone without fear of personal information leakage. That's quite safe and practical.

(1) (Reply)

HTC Announces The HTC 10 Flagship Device, All You Need To Know / I Need An Iphone5 / I Need An Unused Or Dead Itel 1506

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.