Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 (2049 Views)

36% Discount On .com,.org,.net Domains For Only #3,350 / Domain Name For 3.2K Only - .com, .org, .net E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2016
Do you know Its very possible to own and control the look of your website with just #6000? Before i answer that question, let me introduce myself.

All i got to let you know publicly is that am a young guy, passionate for Programming. Some Programming languages i have learnt over the years are Java, PHP, CSS and HTML, Javascript, Android, Xml, J2me, Python, etc.
I equally educate people on these languages.

One thing i hate is to see people using a subdomain of another website, such as davido..com, naijnews.wordpress.coms, ect. The funny part is that you do not actually own such type of website. All you are doing, is a charity work to develop and bring to popularity those websites that host your subdomain.
You are not in full charge/control of your website.
You may not be able to move your files, articles, etc. to other hosts.
You don't even have access to your database.
Once those website crash, your website is gone.

Now, back to the question i asked earlier. Yes, instead of using these subdomains to host your site OR you need an improved website with your personal domain name like kings.com, fastlane.com, etc. I will create a fully functional website for you with just #6400.

FEATURES
An admin login and control panel where you can organize your website to suit your taste.

Steady server: Your website will be on the web 24hrs everyday.

You can upload files such music, videos, ebook,etc.

You can move all your files and articles to another host anytime you wish to do so.

Install adverts on your site and make cool cash from such.

Infact, you are in full control of your site.

Now, Here is it. This is not a scam and you need not fear. Am a student at OAU i.e Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Osun State.

To get this offer for just #6400, call me on 09093930347. You can even add me on whatsapp with that same number.

I will be waiting for your messages. Send me a text message or call me (09093930347) now!!!

This offer is limited and will end soon. So, get yours today. TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE.

Regards!
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
For those interest. Drop your conract
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
Please drop your contact.
My whatsapp number 09093930347
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by Dajugba: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nice one Op. I appreciate such opportunity cos I would want to partake. But don't you think it will be of more favorable to you to have more client, if you would make it pay after service. Just a suggestion? And secondly due to the country present state and how some people have turn professional scamer online, no one would want to pay untile they have a view of what you can offer. Secondly nothing to make remark of your past job. Someone has to see what you've previously done for proper convinction. Thanks! One love.

1 Like

Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Okay.
Dajugba:
Nice one Op. I appreciate such opportunity cos I would want to partake. But don't you think it will be of more favorable to you to have more client, if you would make it pay after service. Just a suggestion? And secondly due to the country present state and how some people have turn professional scamer online, no one would want to pay untile they have a view of what you can offer. Secondly nothing to make remark of your past job. Someone has to see what you've previously done for proper convinction. Thanks! One love.
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Trying to rank my post.
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2016
Ranking my thread
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 8:04am On Mar 09, 2016
informanti:
Ranking my thread
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
informanti:
Trying to rank my post.
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
informanti:
Ranking my thread
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
informanti:
Trying to rank my post.
[quote author=informanti post=43660387][/quote]
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by vanqwerty: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
informanti:
Do you know Its very possible to own and control the look of your website with just #6000? Before i answer that question, let me introduce myself.

All i got to let you know publicly is that am a young guy, passionate for Programming. Some Programming languages i have learnt over the years are Java, PHP, CSS and HTML, Javascript, Android, Xml, J2me, Python, etc.

One thing i hate is to see people using a subdomain of another website, such as davido..com, naijnews.wordpress.coms, ect. The funny part is that you do not actually own such type of website. All you are doing, is a charity work to develop and bring to popularity those websites that host your subdomain.

Now, back to the question i asked earlier. Yes, instead of using these subdomains to host your site OR you need an improved website with your personal domain name like kings.com, fastlane.com, etc. I will create a fully functional website for you with just #6400.

FEATURES
An admin login and control panel where you can organize your website to suit your taste.

You can move all your files and articles to another host anytime you wish to do so.

Now, Here is it. This is not a scam and you need not fear. Am a student at OAU i.e Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Osun State.

To get this offer for just #6400, call me on 09093930347. You can even add me on whatsapp with that same number.

I will be waiting for your messages. Send me a text message or call me (09093930347) now!!!

This offer is limited and will end soon. So, get yours today. TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE.

Regards!

I am interested,but I will like to see pics of your work so I know what I am paying for.Please upload pics asap. Thanks
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
vanqwerty:

I am interested,but I will like to see pics of your work so I know what I am paying for.Please upload pics asap. Thanks

Send me a message on whatsapp. I will show you my work there. 09093930347
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by vanqwerty: 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Is there a reason or reasons why you can't put it here? I want people's opinion on it.
If you have good stuffs then you should have no problem showcasing it,besides I am not a regular whatsapp user. Please do the needful,if am satisfied,i'm paying tonight.
I could call you if you want to be sure i'm serious.
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by vanqwerty: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
informanti:

Send me a message on whatsapp. I will show you my work there. 09093930347
Is there a reason or reasons why you can't put it here? I want people's opinion on it.
If you have good stuffs then you should have no problem showcasing it,besides I am not a regular whatsapp user. Please do the needful,if am satisfied,i'm paying tonight.
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 12:50am On Mar 13, 2016
Please check out this site I created www.learnites.com
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
informanti:
Ranking my thread
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
informanti:
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
vanqwerty:
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by SIREWAP(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
are u looking for a blog to get new and trending cheats you are in d right place just [url="http://gabrieltech1..com"] visit our tech blog for it[/url]
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2016
informanti:
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by eworm: 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
What code did you use to embed ur site link,because it seems not to be working

SIREWAP:
are u looking for a blog to get new and trending cheats you are in d right place just [url="http://gabrieltech1..com"] visit our tech blog for it[/url]
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by eworm: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
What code did you use to embed ur site link,because it seems not to be working, d code and ur site

SIREWAP:
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
informanti:

FEATURES

Regards!

Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
informanti:
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
THIS OFFER WILL END VERY SOON. GET YOURS NOW.
DONT BE LEFT OUT.
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 2:01am On Mar 20, 2016
informanti:

DONT BE LEFT OUT.
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
informanti:

FEATURES

Regards!

Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
informanti:

DONT BE LEFT OUT.
Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by ojasweb(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
OP i hope you'll let them know the exact thing they will get at that price. It is true that web development in Nigeria is one of the cheapest, however, the cost you stated above is not even enough to buy a domain name and good hosting plan. So if there's hidden information, do let them know.

1 Like

Re: PROMO TIME: Own A Professional Website (.com, .org, .net, Etc.) With Just #6400 by informanti: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
informanti:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy 1 get 1 FREE... Premium Wordpress Theme For Just 2K / The Digi Clan Community Launches In Uyo, September 20 / Traffic Booster Free Software: Pros & Cons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.