Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,437 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Start-up Co-founder Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Start-up Co-founder Needed (639 Views)

Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max / "Female In Nigeria" Facebook Group Founder Meets Mark Zuckerberg In USA (Photo) / Co-founder Needed To Execute A New Business Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start-up Co-founder Needed by coolluk(m): 9:06am On Mar 08, 2016
Hi Webmasters,

My name is Uzoma and I want to create a ecommerce site that would revolutionalize the fashion industry and I need a technical cofounder, someone to create the site. If U r great web developer/designer and U wanna create something and be part of something cool, U can reach me through by the following media

Whatsapp 07061996570
BBM 5C4A2F27
Skype iamlasbrey

PS U must be resident in Lagos
Re: Start-up Co-founder Needed by Afam4eva(m): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2016
What you need is a Web developer and not a partner.

3 Likes

Re: Start-up Co-founder Needed by coolluk(m): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
Why can't a web developer be my partner??

Please go
Re: Start-up Co-founder Needed by biggjoe(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
coolluk:
Hi Webmasters,

My name is Uzoma and I want to create a ecommerce site that would revolutionalize the fashion industry and I need a technical cofounder, someone to create the site. If U r great web developer/designer and U wanna create something and be part of something cool, U can reach me through by the following media

Whatsapp 07061996570
BBM 5C4A2F27
Skype iamlasbrey

PS U must be resident in Lagos
That trick is becoming lame. If you cant pay a developer, why not just say it.
Re: Start-up Co-founder Needed by coolluk(m): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
biggjoe:

That trick is becoming lame. If you cant pay a developer, why not just say it.

Thanx for Ur input
Re: Start-up Co-founder Needed by CreativeWeb(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lame comments. So a Web Developer cannot be his partner?

I have a similar partnership right now. A guy that wants to run e-commerce website for clothes and perfume. He approached me that he will like to partner with me. We discussed and I accepted. I have the login details of the domain and hosting. He is the CEO and am the CCO.
Re: Start-up Co-founder Needed by biggjoe(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
CreativeWeb:

I have a similar partnership right now. A guy that wants to run e-commerce website for clothes and perfume. He approached me that he will like to partner with me. We discussed and I accepted. I have the login details of the domain and hosting. He is the CEO and am the CCO.
You just buttressed the point. So it's not lame.
Re: Start-up Co-founder Needed by coolluk(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
CreativeWeb:

Thanks for the input, Nigerians are very opinionated people, if U r not interested just look away, must U comment??

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Interactive Facebook Group With 129K Members For Sale / Www.nairaguide.com For Sale With Approved Adsense Account / 3 Writers Needed In A Tech Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.