Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall (7874 Views)

EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets / EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B / Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by erunz(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
amtaken:
I never liked Buhari and his APC even for a second.

I never stopped loving my daddy GEJ.

GEJ is a selfless being. He believes in everybody.

I love GEJ and I will love him forever.

#father-daughterrelationship.

#noincest.
that means you are my sister

1 Like

Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by Pwhitelaw(m): 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Yaraduah is the best president so far not your hero who diverted funds meant for arms via dasukigate and some lunatic are praising him for looting our treasury... Am waiting for that idiot to quote me... Awon omo ale
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
Where Lalasticlala de sef
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by erunz(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Where Lalasticlala de sef
MY BRO THERE I NO KNOW OOOOO
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by erunz(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
Yaraduah is the best president so far not your hero who diverted funds meant for arms via dasukigate and some lunatic are praising him for looting our treasury... Am waiting for that idiot to quote me... Awon omo ale
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE THAT HE LOOTED THE TREASURY, EFCC SAID NOTHING HAS BEEN TRACED TO HIM STILL EWIE LIKE YOU WANT TO HANG YOURSELF, BECAUSE OF HATE. EWEIOBI
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by Ezemust: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
victorels:
I can only believe Nigerians are the one saying this if egift is in that list.
that guy is not a Nigerian. he's a hater
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by Ezemust: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
kropotkin2:
Thank God the rest of us who have any sense left in us sent the ineffectual Buffoon where he rightfully belongs. No sane nation should have anyone like him anywhere near a leadership position
very soon ur blood go cool
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
tuniski:

Bitterness only hurts u! In office u called him names out of office u still continue to call him names yet, your brainless god buhari hasn't done anything new or show ingenuity. At best he is a poor copy of GEJ.

If GEJ was an ineffectual buffoon then buhari is a destructive buffoon!
With the almost daily revelation of the mind blowing graft and sleaze that took place under him, most Nigerians can confidently say we are glad to see his back. Never again!
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
why won't u love ur criminal buffoon hero, provided u and other 5 percent enjoy with him, 95 percent wil also love a man that every kobo wil save in his hand, a man that d world knows he can never be ineffectual buffoon by allowing every goat to eat our precious yams. God bless pmb
LOL! They miss stealing is not corruption. Even despite the fact that he almost destroyed the country, some wailers with short memories will still have a sentimental attachment to the old discredited regime. Thank goodness he is gone forever
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
erunz:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE THAT HE LOOTED THE TREASURY, EFCC SAID NOTHING HAS BEEN TRACED TO HIM STILL EWIE LIKE YOU WANT TO HANG YOURSELF, BECAUSE OF HATE. EWEIOBI
stupid fellow carry your dictionary and check what immunity means. You are deaf when dasuki said Goodluck gave order to distribute the looted funds... Na immunity ur clueless hero dey enjoy... Keep ranting
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by Osezzua(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
Great feedbacks
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by tuniski: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
kropotkin2:
With the almost daily revelation of the mind blowing graft and sleaze that took place under him, most Nigerians can confidently say we are glad to see his back. Never again!
U are still being deceived by propaganda! 2.1bn$ is 600bn naira plus in true today's value but, the actual cumulative case in court is less than 20bn naira. Can u see the lie and propaganda?
Change is a scam and the corruption flyers are meant for gullible citizens to hide the monumental failure of buhari/apc.
Wakee up bro!!!!
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by coolscott(m): 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
flokii:

grin

you're calling ur president useless... imagine!

no go find better work do you hear? dey there dey wait for SureP and YouWin money.

kikikikiii grin
erunz
YouWin was not a raffle thin. You apply and if your application and business proposal has credibility based on the already laid out criteria, you were selected for different phases of training to ensure you ended up successful with the business venture they would help you fund in the end.

This is one big minus for Fashola for me because I watched him in a rally deliberately promote the false impression that it was a raffle. I understood it was inspired by the need to win an election for his party but there was no need lying to the public.
If there was anybody aware of the nature of YouWin, the well learned Fashola was and I was disappointed to see him deliberately promote an impression the falseness of which he was sure, on national tv
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
blueto:

people are now compunctious of voting for Buhari. the number of Buhari's recreants are evolving by the day, deducing from comments on Nairaland, radio dialogue programmes and messages from direct duologues with people.

We are virtually certain that Buhari will be voted out come 2019.
stop fooling yourself....the same way the former president gave out so many yams to goats right?
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by kingsfield(m): 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
minasota:
Nigerians miss u so much, now we know ur value......I feel like crying #Teamsurep
Of a truth we 've learnt our lesson in a hard way.
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by Successcharles(m): 12:24am On Mar 09, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
why won't u love ur criminal buffoon hero, provided u and other 5 percent enjoy with him, 95 percent wil also love a man that every kobo wil save in his hand, a man that d world knows he can never be ineffectual buffoon by allowing every goat to eat our precious yams. God bless pmb

Ssshhhh.... S-H-A-R-A-P!!
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by amtaken(f): 4:33am On Mar 09, 2016
Oh yes. I am. Good morning brother.

erunz:
that means you are my sister
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 09, 2016
[Post Retracted]
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by erunz(m): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
stupid fellow carry your dictionary and check what immunity means. You are deaf when dasuki said Goodluck gave order to distribute the looted funds... Na immunity ur clueless hero dey enjoy... Keep ranting
E PAIN YOU WELL WELL
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by erunz(m): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2016
coolscott:
erunz
YouWin was not a raffle thin. You apply and if your application and business proposal has credibility based on the already laid out criteria, you were selected for different phases of training to ensure you ended up successful with the business venture they would help you fund in the end.

This is one big minus for Fashola for me because I watched him in a rally deliberately promote the false impression that it was a raffle. I understood it was inspired by the need to win an election for his party but there was no need lying to the public.
If there was anybody aware of the nature of YouWin, the well learned Fashola was and I was disappointed to see him deliberately promote an impression the falseness of which he was sure, on national tv
DON'T MIND THEM, THEY KNOW THE TRUTH BUT WILL HID IT.
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by Pwhitelaw(m): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2016
erunz:
E PAIN YOU WELL WELL
keep battling in the euphoria of shame and agony and kill yourself over ur dumb father.. Talk I am listening
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by erunz(m): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
keep battling in the euphoria of shame and agony and kill yourself over ur dumb father.. Talk I am listening
grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue YOU WILL JUST KILL YOURSELF WITH THIS HATE
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by Scholes007(m): 9:33am On Mar 09, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
when you view majority of people you meet in a day as lunatics then you must look inwards because perhaps you maybe the real lunatic.
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by erunz(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2016
Scholes007:
when you view majority of people you meet in a day as lunatics then you must look inwards because perhaps you maybe the real lunatic.
are you telling me he's a lunatic?
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 09, 2016
If Goodluck Jonathan rules Nigeria well, he will not run to London. Nigeria sopose to look like london for 16yrs years of PDP or Bayese to look like semi London. Instead he was busy granting money to Dasuki & co for nothing.
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by Scholes007(m): 10:17am On Mar 09, 2016
erunz:
are you telling me he's a lunatic?
Technically. Take a glance through some his comments you will notice one thing; his high imagination of highly intelligent. this self induce most intelligent(the most dangerous aspect of delusion) denotes only one thing, and that is what he thinks of others.
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by erunz(m): 10:25am On Mar 09, 2016
guest12345:
If Goodluck Jonathan rules Nigeria well, he will not run to London. Nigeria sopose to look like london for 16yrs years of PDP or Bayese to look like semi London. Instead he was busy granting money to Dasuki & co for nothing.
you too fall for this dasuki crap. lets wait for the court to prove whether they are guilty or not
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by erunz(m): 10:26am On Mar 09, 2016
Scholes007:
Technically. Take a glance through some his comments you will notice one thing; his high imagination of highly intelligent. this self induce most intelligent(the most dangerous aspect of delusion) denotes only one thing, and that is what he thinks of others.
now i understand grin grin grin grin
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2016
Scholes007:
.... I don't need to start trading words with you coz you are depressed and may commit suicide due to frustration. Madman
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2016
erunz:
grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue YOU WILL JUST KILL YOURSELF WITH THIS HATE
madman keep ranting
Re: Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall by chernest2002: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2016
Ffk is being vindicated by the day, i also warned about this scam but no one hear. Well prepare for 2019 les put an end to this apc 1984 agenda.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Test Your Popularity” – APC Challenges Fubara To Conduct LGA Election / Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos / EFCC Vs Saraki: An Unending Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.