Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Registration Is Disabled - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Registration Is Disabled (1585 Views)

"Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment / The Account Deactivation Feature Is Disabled? / Posting Will Be Disabled For A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registration Is Disabled by Seun(m): 7:04am On Nov 06, 2006
Hello,

Please be adviced that new user registration on this forum is currently disabled for technical reasons.

Thanks.
Re: Registration Is Disabled by samsick: 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2006
Please Seun when re u going to enable registration told many of friends about Nairaland and they all want to register but can't get through.please do something about it Thank you.
Re: Registration Is Disabled by MrSammiE(m): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2006
Me too, I have already invited many of ma dudes to nairaland but they reported that the Admin has disable the registration. Seun you gat to do something fast
Re: Registration Is Disabled by Seun(m): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2006
Alas, I just don't have the time to manage the increased activity that new users will bring. cry
Re: Registration Is Disabled by samsick: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2006
@Seun what activities are talking about?U must be kidding me!U mean u don't want new members.That really sucks.Better find a solution to it.
Re: Registration Is Disabled by faketeeth(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2006
no wonder, i was tryin to register for a frd and it didn't go,
pls inform us when we can register b'cos ppl want to join and they can't.
Re: Registration Is Disabled by samsick: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2006
Oga Seun am patiently waiting.
Re: Registration Is Disabled by Seun(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2006
I've sent you a PM with the information you need. Please keep it private. Thanks.
Re: Registration Is Disabled by olarewajuv(f): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2006
Hey! please seun a friend of my want to register on narialand and u guys said the registration as been disable for now but as for today about 5 people has register, wot up now. please u can mail the reply to my mail box olarewajuv@yahoo.com
Re: Registration Is Disabled by nellaluv(f): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2010
Seun: Alas, i just don't have the time to manage the increased activity that new users will bring.
cry

shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
I wonder how it was then and how it is now grin , the lord is your strength cry tongue
Re: Registration Is Disabled by Mobinga: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2010
Lazy. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Lovers Drop Your Pin And Let Share Application / The Most Beautiful Ethiopian Lady! (if Not Most Beautiful African Lady)! / Opportunities For Registered Nurses And Midwives To Work In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.