Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Dear Brothers In South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Brothers In South East (1399 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) / Warning To Our Igbo Brothers In Asaba, Anioma, Ogwashi Ukwu Nd Others… Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Brothers In South East by NuhuIbrahim(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2016
Sometimes I read newspapers and online news I do see my Ibo brothers complaining bitterly about our dear president that he is not working and I wonder why. In the first instance, did the East actually voted for PMB? if no then why complaining? I urge them to stop complaining because there did not vote for him and they should allow us to do the complain because we voted for him.
Re: Dear Brothers In South East by ShegeYorubawa: 11:44am On Mar 08, 2016
NuhuIbrahim:
Sometimes I read newspapers and online news I do see my Ibo brothers complaining bitterly about our dear president that he is not working and I wonder why. In the first instance, did the East actually voted for PMB? if no then why complaining? I urge them to stop complaining because there did not vote for him and they should allow us to do the complain because we voted for him.

We understand that in Abookiland, once somebody doesn't vote for you, you have the right to demolish his house and even kill him when you win just like El-rufia the fascist midget is doing. Unfortunately for you aboookiiies, the south holds the ace in literacy and feeds the parasitic aboookies, they have the right to call your Lord and personal saviior presidiotic president buhari to order as the south feeds you. The South especially eastern Nigeria, holds the yam and the knife, you should be begging them, because he who feeds you owns you.

If your buhari doesn't want to be called to order, he can take his almajri clowns and move to Islamic republic of Arewa, infact the east and even the Sw will hail him as greatest president of Arewa, nobody will give a damn if you guys even exist. Tell your buhari say na me talk am. cheesy cheesy cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Brothers In South East by kingzizzy: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2016
NuhuIbrahim:

Us in the east did not vote for Buhari. We simply did not believe in the man. However, as long as we are still part of 'one Nigeria', we have the right to complain if the government of the day is perceived to be unjust and unfair. There no such thing as a Government for those who voted Buhari and another for those who did not vote him although that's what we see Buhari practicing. It is highly worrisome that Buhari has become a symbol of division in Nigeria. This was the same thing he did in 80's that made his fellow northerners overthrow him in a palace coup. We are watching this absurd theatre of destruction being perpetrated by APC. At least, I can go to bed at night and sleep well knowing that I and my fellow Igbos did not vote for this man to be president.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Brothers In South East by ckmayoca: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2016
NuhuIbrahim:

If one person voted for u in one region, then u have a vote. Don't make the people that voted look like idiot.
Re: Dear Brothers In South East by princy80(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2016
whether voted for or not, do you call him the president of Nigeria or the president of a region in Nigeria?

OP, receive sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Brothers In South East by JahJaa(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
@Op its nobodies fault that you'v got no sence so pls stop showing the world how F undecided angrylish you are, Eastern brothers indeed #mitcheeeew angry

1 Like

Re: Dear Brothers In South East by EasternActivist: 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lol... See even abokki get something to say.

The last time I checked the presidiot was the president of Nigeria and not the north....

Meanwhile I'm happy and glad with my fellow brothers as we aren't regretting our resolve, if the opportunity should befall us again we will choose an educated person to a dullard

1 Like

Re: Dear Brothers In South East by JahJaa(m): 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

The last time I checked the presidiot was the president of Nigeria and not the north....

Meanwhile I'm happy and glad with my fellow brothers as we aren't regretting our resolve, if the opportunity should befall us again we will choose an educated person to a dullard
Gbam!!! Remain Blessed
Re: Dear Brothers In South East by kenny987(f): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
Your assertion here is myopic and ignorant. Did all Northerners vote for Buhari? Did all Igbos vote PDP? Did all Yorubas vote only APC? Is there a separate federal government for the Igbos? Do we run a parallel govt? Do policies of the government affect only those that voted in favour of APC?

In SE offices and establishments where the picture of the President needs to be placed whose picture is there? That of Buhari or someone else? Are Igbos part of the Nigerian federation or not at least for now? Do we have a one party state? Why should those who didn't vote the government in power not criticise and complain where they have to? Do they have a separate government? Did the President and crew swear the oath of office to represent only those that voted for them or all Nigerians? In fact, when the President and his party were campaigning were their promises only to those who would vote for them?

Answer these questions and cure ur self-induced myopia please!

NuhuIbrahim:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Brothers In South East by Emancipation: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
NuhuIbrahim:

Oh really. This is the best example of the hypocrisy we are dealing with. What happened with you guys and criticisms when Jona was in power?

You never voted Jonathan to begin with yet he did most of the federal projects in your land. Go and look at the electoral map in 2011.
Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Brothers In South East by Paperwhite(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
The Op is definitely high on cow dung. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Brothers In South East by Fadekebisola(f): 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
with all confidence i can say the op is an illiterate....
he doesnt know what governance is all about.

quit disgracing your ppl abokiii
Re: Dear Brothers In South East by IGBOPRINCE: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
NuhuIbrahim:
your statement is so dumb, so dumb bro. Re you the only one in nigeria? Is your tribe the only tribe in nigeria? If no. Hence our complains.
Re: Dear Brothers In South East by shachris02: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
NuhuIbrahim:

shatap there. so what happens to those of us from the SE that supported buhari?
Re: Dear Brothers In South East by IGBOPRINCE: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
EasternActivist:

this is why I love my igbo brothers. From their wisdoms via their comments, they represent wise men from the east.cheesy

Nwanna, your comment at bolded made my day..cheesy remained blessed biko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Brothers In South East by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Going by your logic, since we didn't vote for buhari that means we shouldn't demand anything from him?

Agreed.

Is it possible he stop spreading his bad governance to us as well cause we didn't vote for him?

Now, let us return to regional autonomy, let south east, south south, west, north be responsible for their bills and resources.

Let us decentralize governance, that way buhari can formally face his northern brothers.
Re: Dear Brothers In South East by IGBOPRINCE: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
Una don make dis abooki disapear o sad . Can you imagine this abokki guy join nairaland since 2012 and he only has just 12 comments.

Pls make una no dey scared dem jare, allows dem to talk.
Onye mallam, wetin u tok sey e happen? Ok, make we no dey complain concerning ur president abi.

Ok I no go complained again infact I no go dey nag again but helep me tell that ur president sey, some people want leave dis country for you and your people.

Thank q. grin
Re: Dear Brothers In South East by NuhuIbrahim(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
am very much around
Re: Dear Brothers In South East by EasternActivist: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
this is why I love my igbo brothers. From their wisdoms via their comments, they represent wise men from the east.cheesy

Nwanna, your comment at bolded made my day..cheesy remained blessed biko.

Ezi nwannem ekele m GI...

Udo diri gi

1 Like

Re: Dear Brothers In South East by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
ShegeYorubawa:

We understand that in Abookiland, once somebody doesn't vote for you, you have the right to demolish his house and even kill him when you win just like El-rufia the fascist midget is doing. Unfortunately for you aboookiiies, the south holds the ace in literacy and feeds the parasitic aboookies, they have the right to call your Lord and personal saviior presidiotic president buhari to order as the south feeds you. The South especially eastern Nigeria, holds the yam and the knife, you should be begging them, because he who feeds you owns you.

If your buhari doesn't want to be called to order, he can take his almajri clowns and move to Islamic republic of Arewa, infact the east and even the Sw will hail him as greatest president of Arewa, nobody will give a damn if you guys even exist. Tell your buhari say na me talk am. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Dear Brothers In South East by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
ShegeYorubawa:

guy you dey vex oooo
Re: Dear Brothers In South East by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
NuhuIbrahim:
by their words, you will know them.
Re: Dear Brothers In South East by GeneralBiati(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
NuhuIbrahim:
am very much around
taaaaaaaaaaaa
abok.i mechie onu gi, iwere onu okwu ebea,i am not suprised that since over 5yrs you re gistered ur comments no reach 15, mallam,abok.i,boko,awusa nama, mtchew, what will i even reply this guy self? Wait ooo,where did you pick the phone you are typing with from,or na snat*h, wey u snat*h am, ohh god help,seriously i dont know why am stooping so low replying you. Chai
atalam ahuhu

1 Like

Re: Dear Brothers In South East by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Thank God we got rid of the ineffectual Buffon before he had the chance to sink the country. @OP this is democracy, wailers are allowed to wail all they like, and Buhari also has a right to ignore them. I can now go to bed at night knowing the country is in safe hands

1 Like

Re: Dear Brothers In South East by megacity: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
In a democracy, people don't have to vote the same person

(1) (Reply)

General Abubakar Is Dead. Died in A Road Accident Along Maiduguri-damaturu Road. / The Youngest House Of Rep Mem, Hon. Engr. Obinna Onwubuariri Enacts A New Bill / Breaking!! Governor Rochas Okorocha Sacks His SSG?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.