Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Internationalwomensday Piece# - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Internationalwomensday Piece# (701 Views)

What Is The Single Most Effective Piece Of Financial Advice You’ve Ever Received / Read This Short Career Piece And Be Motivated By BONEZ / Create The Future: A Motivational Piece By Genius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internationalwomensday Piece# by dammysel(f): 11:35am On Mar 08, 2016
#Internationalwomensday
This is a beautiful day to celebrate women generally for been hardworking and full of energy to become a better brand. Women are their own worst enemy,I will urge women to support themselves, appreciate other women, I see a lot of women trying to bring a fellow woman down with bitter words just to look better, women get bitter when another woman who wasn't progressing starts rising, I see women say they deserve better than another woman because their ways are not pure, Stop Judging other women, support them, appreciate their brands, advertise them positively, work together as a team, build empires, fight and reconcile, correct them, learn something new and teach something new too, Be happy for other ladies around you, build strong bonds, don't get jealous if they make a 1st class, if they get engaged, get married, have kids, loving rich husbands, great career, richer lifestyles, just appreciate them and support them, what you don't know is that blessings attract blessings! Doesn't it feel cool when every female around is you is making it and you are like "oh that's my friend that's my sister" Not "she doesn't deserve it we all know she didn't get there with pure hardwork" Since when did God start hiring judges here on earth?May our Understanding be open to support others and appreciate their efforts.
Look at the men they will always be dominant in all aspects as for women am sorry we might never get to the top until we stop criticizing each other's success, every great woman in the society is been envied by her fellow women who feel they know her past and they deserve better, Even if a woman is aspiring for something great (I was a victim) other women are strongly behind voting her out, with my little experience in life as young as I am the female folks are always ready to pull ur big dreams down with any given opportunity, It even goes down to mother-in laws not loving or supporting their daughter-in laws trying to make sure they go through hell married to their son,Kilode?!
Only a woman with low self esteem will judge another woman to make herself look good!
Women might never be known as much as they want to if they do not Unite in Love.
If only we could spend half of the time we spend in bringing other women down in been supportive or encouraging....we would go far, respected and appreciated in the society even all over the world.
#WomenEmpowerment
#WomenSupportingWomen
#Feminist
#DamilolaHasSpoken

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At THLD International Logistics Limited / You Want To Build A Career In Digital Media Marketing? / 18year Old SS3 Student Builds Alarm Footmat And Solar-powered Mower & Grinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.