Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Directions From Ibadan To Ikota Shopping Complex Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Directions From Ibadan To Ikota Shopping Complex Lagos (2912 Views)

Safe Ways To Find Directions To Any Location / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) / A Nairalander's Train Experience From Ibadan To Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Directions From Ibadan To Ikota Shopping Complex Lagos by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 08, 2016
Please I have an interview tomorrow at road 3 ikota shopping complex and I will be traveling from ibadan(iwo road). Someone should pls help with directions.

Tnx.
Re: Directions From Ibadan To Ikota Shopping Complex Lagos by babniyen(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2016
Take transport from Iwo road to Ajah then bike to Ikota.
Ikota is close to Ajah. Good luck.
Re: Directions From Ibadan To Ikota Shopping Complex Lagos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
babniyen:
Take transport from Iwo road to Ajah then bike to Ikota.
Ikota is close to Ajah. Good luck.

Sir, do yu av an idea of how much a bike will charge from ajah to ikota?

I'm trying not to be a victim of overcharging again
Re: Directions From Ibadan To Ikota Shopping Complex Lagos by ifyalways(f): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadonjack:

Sir, do yu av an idea of how much a bike will charge from ajah to ikota?

I'm trying not to be a victim of overcharging again
From Ibadan, are you gonna pass through Ijebu or get into Lagos from other routes like Iyana Ipaja?

Route 1.
Stop at Ijebu Junction. Take bus/cab to Epe. Take bus from Epe to Ajah. Bike from Ajah to Complex(100 naira) or keke (50 naira)

Route 2.
From Iyana Ipaja/Egbeda,Ota axis, Join a bus to Obalende or CMS, From Obalende or CMS join Ajah bus (200 naira or so), tell the conductor you will alight at "Ikota shopping Complex", its the bus stop after VGC bus stop. Ask the security for road 3.

1 Like

Re: Directions From Ibadan To Ikota Shopping Complex Lagos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
ifyalways:

From Ibadan, are you gonna pass through Ijebu or get into Lagos from other routes like Iyana Ipaja?

Route 1.
Stop at Ijebu Junction. Take bus/cab to Epe. Take bus from Epe to Ajah. Bike from Ajah to Complex(100 naira) or keke (50 naira)

Route 2.
From Iyana Ipaja/Egbeda,Ota axis, Join a bus to Obalende or CMS, From Obalende or CMS join Ajah bus (200 naira or so), tell the conductor you will alight at "Ikota shopping Complex", its the bus stop after VGC bus stop. Ask the security for road 3.

Thank you very much ma'am. I actually will see a direct bus to ajah from iwo road.

Thank you very much once again.
Re: Directions From Ibadan To Ikota Shopping Complex Lagos by ifyalways(f): 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadonjack:

Thank you very much ma'am. I actually will see a direct bus to ajah from iwo road.

Thank you very much once again.
You are welcome. If they come through Ijebu then from Ajah, pick bike or keke to the complex but if through V1/Lekki then you wont have to get to Ajah as you'd have to pass the complex first. Just tell the driver.
Re: Directions From Ibadan To Ikota Shopping Complex Lagos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
ifyalways:

You are welcome. If they come through Ijebu then from Ajah, pick bike or keke to the complex but if through V1/Lekki then you wont have to get to Ajah as you'd have to pass the complex first. Just tell the driver.

I really appreciate ur swift response ma'am.
Re: Directions From Ibadan To Ikota Shopping Complex Lagos by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
ifyalways:

Pls ma'am, can you tell me how to get to Jimoh Balogun street off CMD road, Ikosi Ketu from ibadan?

Thank you
Re: Directions From Ibadan To Ikota Shopping Complex Lagos by ifyalways(f): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2016
Jadonjack:

Pls ma'am, can you tell me how to get to Jimoh Balogun street off CMD road, Ikosi Ketu from ibadan?

Thank you
Dunno oo.

Not conversant with Lagos Mainland

(1) (Reply)

Rare Images From Lagos, The Pride Of Nigeria / I Need Help If You Can / Why Is Everyone Advising Everyone To Run From Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.