Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

For Candy Crush Lovers: What Level Are You In? Post Pics - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / For Candy Crush Lovers: What Level Are You In? Post Pics (2274 Views)

Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) / For Candy Crush (saga) Lovers / Candy Crush Lovers!.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Candy Crush Lovers: What Level Are You In? Post Pics by WhyNa: 11:51am On Mar 08, 2016
This is for everyone one out there who is addicted to Candy Crush not because you're jobless but because it's that one game that you use to pass time.......in traffic, i the toilet cheesy , when you're early and he/she is late, to mention but a few.

To be honest, I used to hate the game especially after I started getting countless invites on Facebook from friends and foe. I decided to try it out one day though and I have never remained the same cheesy cheesy

So here's mine.....Level 399

Re: For Candy Crush Lovers: What Level Are You In? Post Pics by ricsman(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
oooo

Re: For Candy Crush Lovers: What Level Are You In? Post Pics by WhyNa: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
ricsman:
oooo
Wow. So I'm still a learner cheesy
Re: For Candy Crush Lovers: What Level Are You In? Post Pics by cao(f): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Y'all are always obsessed about your Candy Crush level, but you guys haven't still learnt how to search on NL...
https://www.nairaland.com/2915353/post-screen-shot-level-praying
https://www.nairaland.com/2799006/candy-crush-saga-what-level
Re: For Candy Crush Lovers: What Level Are You In? Post Pics by Lawalmd(m): 8:15am On Mar 12, 2016
Una still dey learn

Re: For Candy Crush Lovers: What Level Are You In? Post Pics by umehmj(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2016
and im still battling with level 74.
Re: For Candy Crush Lovers: What Level Are You In? Post Pics by WhyNa: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
umehmj:
and im still battling with level 74.

Lol. I'm in 409. Downloaded this new game and I dumped candy crush cheesy
Re: For Candy Crush Lovers: What Level Are You In? Post Pics by umehmj(m): 9:17am On Apr 10, 2016
WhyNa:

Lol. I'm in 409. Downloaded this new game and I dumped candy crush cheesy
how many years did it take you to hit level 419? i mean 409...sorry.
Re: For Candy Crush Lovers: What Level Are You In? Post Pics by WhyNa: 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
umehmj:

how many years did it take you to hit level 419? i mean 409...sorry.
Lol. couple of months. Dumped that game, found a new love
Re: For Candy Crush Lovers: What Level Are You In? Post Pics by umehmj(m): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
WhyNa:

Lol. couple of months. Dumped that game, found a new love
hmm...tell me about this new love. maybe i will dump mine too.
Re: For Candy Crush Lovers: What Level Are You In? Post Pics by Domwiz4all(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2018
I am here

(1) (Reply)

PS4 For Sale - 50k - Working Perfectly / Titi Tilapia: Download The Demo Now! / Top 10 Influential Games In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.