Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) (6659 Views)

Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Okorocha Riding Bicycle This Morning, Followed By His Security Team / "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by jonhemma11: 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Let me take this chance to wish all the ladies and women who work so hard to make their children's future bright and who hustle to change this world a wonderful day.E no easy to raise children joor!See what the woman above was spotted doing all in the name of making money

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/can-someone-help-this-woman-to-look-for.html

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by lekkie073(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
Amazon...

3 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by immortalcrown(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Typical African Woman. Imagine what she can do if recruited in motorbike battalion.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin she must be from IMO STATE..

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by TippyTop(m): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kudos to her, a real independent woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by Jochebed7(f): 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Am I the only one thinking that's really dangerous

2 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by jaelz(m): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Yup typical of a true African Mother they can be multitasking wouln't have been surprised if she was actually backing a baby also and maybe applying make-up also. Choi God bless our mums they'll all live long to enjoy the fruits of their labour. It's well IJN. Like if you believe and share to proclaim it.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
what is so newsworthy about this?
Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by RobinHez(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Photoshop undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by mycar: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wow, what mothers go through to see their families survive. BTW, To all mothers; Happy international women's day!
Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jochebed7:
Am I the only one thinking that's really dangerous

You know what else is really dangerous? Childbirth.

Some risks are worth taking.
Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
She must be Igbo,Igbo women dey try,na them go go farm,fetch firewood,do men's job and their men go just sit down  with wrapper tied around their waist like a woman,play traditional game with friends and drink palmwine

6 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by Sunky200: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
I love my mother...
click LIKE if you love and appreciate yours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by Sugahylz(f): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
No na...this is too much.
You as the child shouldn't allow your mama go through this abeg
Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by cloverwrigth: 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
jaelz:
Yup typical of a true African Mother they can be multitasking wouln't have been surprised if she was actually backing a baby also and maybe applying make-up also. Choi God bless our mums they'll all live long to enjoy the fruits of their labour. It's well IJN. Like if you believe and share to proclaim it.

Dont you see danger in your thought? Nawa oo cry
Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by talktomazech: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
Latest Jobs!!

If you're looking for job, check this out!

Several new job openings in various fields have just been posted

See details and apply –

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/Advertised_jobs
Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by gebest: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
super woman
Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by meezynetwork(m): 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
My grand mum did this very well. That drum is for Palm oil. Remembering the good olden days when they were little traffic on the way. The roads were safe for bicycle riders.
Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by Frankiss44(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
This generation were real African women.. These days Na cleavage and bumbum this generation sabi sample cheesy
Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by muaa(f): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
If only hard work is the only pre-requisite for being rich...
Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
phellamon:

NOP THATS ONDO WOMAN!...
I SEE A LOT OF STUNTS WEN I VISITED THERE
THEN I WONDERED
Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by Richy4(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
phellamon:

How dare u cheesy
Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Richy4:

How dare u cheesy
cool
Richy4:

How dare u cheesy
Sori.... I jus second guessd
Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
Richy4:

How dare u cheesy
cool

Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by Richy4(m): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
phellamon:
cool

ahhahhha..... That's alright bro....It's kind of funny the way u said it wink
Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by musicwriter(m): 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
This picture tells you how powerful the human brain is. Definitely, designed to perform this sort of activity.
Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by iWrite4People: 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Typical African amazon. Totally invested in activities that benefit others, mostly unpaid for activities.
jonhemma11:
Let me take this chance to wish all the ladies and women who work so hard to make their children's future bright and who hustle to change this world a wonderful day.E no easy to raise children joor!See what the woman above was spotted doing all in the name of making money

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/can-someone-help-this-woman-to-look-for.html
Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by Jaymima(f): 6:38am On Mar 09, 2016
Likely in Enugu state. Industrious women!
Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by spyder880(m): 6:49am On Mar 09, 2016
See more pictures of women mixing concrete here...... http://amazingviewpoints..com.ng/

Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by Segadem(m): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2016
RobinHez:
Photoshop undecided

ajebutter spotted
Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 9:51am On Mar 09, 2016
These are the 'career mums'.
Re: See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) by nabiz(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2016
Either the woman is from Ngwa in Abia state, of she will be from Akwaibom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Unmasking Jubril: Another Interesting Angle / Petrol Tanker Explodes In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.