Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

How To Make Money On Social Media - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On Social Media (443 Views)

"Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) / How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ / The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Social Media by mainestman: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
If you’re lucky enough to be popular on social media then you’re part of and belong to members of a very exclusive club. The more popular you are the more exclusive the club. There are people all over the world using their social media popularity to rake in hundreds of thousands and even millions of dollars annually. I mean being popular is great and everything but making money is even better. The strangest thing is a lot of these people don’t know the power they have at their finger-tips every-day.

So how does it work, I think I’m popular how do I start making money? First of all, we need to quantify how popular you are and the easiest way to do this is by how many followers you have. Anything above 10,000 followers on Instagram or twitter is a good benchmark to consider you popular. If you are considering making any money from social media that should be your target.

Now the conventional way of making money with social media is to wait and see if any company would like you to promote their brand with you for a fee. But this is unlikely going to happen to you because companies are too busy fighting over the social media kings and queens. You know those guys, those ones that earn insane amounts of money for a tweet or a picture about a company. The truth is every single brand/company needs advertising regardless of their size and budget and that is where you come in.

But how will I get people to pay me a fee for ads. The truth is you can’t. That’s why you have companies like www.booktalent.com.ng. They look for local and international companies and brands who would like to work with you. You can check out their requirements here: http://www.booktalent.com.ng/requirements.pdf. Send them an email if you meet the requirements. Once you sign up just sit back, relax and wait the money to start coming in. It’s that simple!

Is it a full-time job? This is totally up to you. www.booktalent.com.ng spends their time looking for companies for you so can spend more time growing your followers, which in turn means more money for you. There are people out there who have turned it into a full-time job and are making millions of dollars from it.

What are the rates like? www.booktalent.com.ng have a rating system they use in charging brands for advertising, you can find it here www.booktalent.com.ng/rates.pdf. Companies are charging per follower the person has. i.e. booktalent Nigeria charges N3.50k per follower, if you have 50,000 followers on Instagram and the company wants a picture of their product with a comment stating how much you love the brand they’ll pay 3.50 x 50,000 = N175,000. You will admit that that’s a tidy sum for just a picture and a comment.

I hope this has been helpful. Goodluck out there!

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity / What Are YOUR TAXES Used For In Nigeria? / Business Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.