Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" (21732 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by glossy6(f): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
truly:
I like this thread
Yunusa is a criminal under Nigerian law however
However all these jail him, kill him have nothing to do with Ese

It is all about Islam and North!
Period

Is anybody saying that a girl taken to a baby factory, impregnated by one of several men paid to get girls in the baby factory pregnant and stripped of her baby without setting eyes on it better than Ese?

Why don't I see these mob calls on threads for baby factory girls?

Are those caught operating baby factories freed by the police?

They are being prosecuted unlike where you shielded offenders

2 Likes

Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by glossy6(f): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
truly:
I like this thread

Period

Is anybody saying that a girl taken to a baby factory, impregnated by one of several men paid to get girls in the baby factory pregnant and stripped of her baby without setting eyes on it better than Ese?

Are those caught operating baby factories freed by the police?

They are being prosecuted unlike where you shielded offenders .
Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by bugzbunny: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
StOla:

The suspect directly involved and responsible for the under-age love affair and elopement shouldn't be the fall guy?

Are you okay at all? Do you even know what fall guy means?

So Sanusi who was going about his royal duties should be the one charged for the actions of another man?

Hate is so powerful, it can energise a terabyte of irrational thought.

Wat happened to ese oruru.... Ddnt start today
Its a norm in the north
The guy is only doing wat his mates hv been doing
Its a custom..tradition...
Who else should be held responsible?
The custodians of such babarism ofcoz
The emirs...sultans... Imams etc

Punish one yinusa today
Many yinusas are still roaming the street
Looking for an innocent 9 year old virgin to devour

Comprende

2 Likes

Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by vedaxcool(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I know that MUMUsa is your hero...

Like you know Mumusa is your god right? grin grin anyway ain't got time for sycophanticgoat cool
Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by 25ahmad(m): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
CHIDIEJIOGU post=43i588386:
idiot!
idiots are those who listen one or two part of a story we had the part of the girl, her parents and yunusa's parents. the real problem is I want to hear from yunusa. let's put religion sentiment aside.
Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by erusen: 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
AnanseK:
When will the owners of baby factory flourishing business of the east be arraigned for illicit sex and multiple illegal impregrating of minors ?

you just on your own plain of exclusive universe of expanding foolishness

2 Likes

Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by erusen: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
flokii:
how are we even sure it's not d girl that's wayward and at fault..

everyone just wants to point accusing finger cos d girls are always perceived as victims

shut up phedophela,justifying child married since 123445BC,you were deaf when they said she was abducted abi,that is how your also claim the guy was not 14
Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by flokii: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
erusen:
shut up phedophela,justifying child married since 123445BC,you were deaf when they said she was abducted abi,that is how your also claim the guy was not 14

honestly.. I didn't even follow d story

I just know there are about two cases of abduction by northern muslims..

and forget story say 14yrs girl no fit dey wayward o

not with d lifestyle and useless dressing girls of nowadays put on

it could be either way.. that's why you have to be careful as a guy with girls regardless of shape and physique
Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by erusen: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
25ahmad:
idiots are those who listen one or two part of a story we had the part of the girl, her parents and yunusa's parents. the real problem is I want to hear from yunusa. let's put religion sentiment aside.
who is talking about religious sentiments?,so we buy the guys claim that the girl is 17 when are patents said she is 14,keeping her for 6 months in sokoto is not abduction abi?all the lies that they in love?,in love with who,a Hausa man?,then she just left her school,her life,her family and went on a fairy tale journey to sokoto with a poor guy in the name of love blah blah blah blah?only a fool believes that shit,u Muslims are funny, one group is defending child marriage,the other grouping is trying change the story.I think it is you that needs to let go of your religious sentiments

2 Likes

Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by erusen: 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
flokii:

honestly.. I didn't even follow d story

I just know there are about two cases of abduction by northern muslims..

and forget story say 14yrs girl no fit dey wayward o

not with d lifestyle and useless dressing girls of nowadays put on

it could be either way.. that's why you have to be careful as a guy with girls regardless of shape and physique
guy what got me pissed is that instead of them to just bring the girl home and punish the child molester,they brought a tape alleging belong to the girl saying she was 17 and she had converted to islam,when she was clearly a 14 year old girl,according to her parents.this is abduction there is NP Two ways about iy
Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by neocortex: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
flokii:
how are we even sure it's not d girl that's wayward and at fault..

everyone just wants to point accusing finger cos d girls are always perceived as victims

Hope you are not one of them,
if you are it is better you stop before you end up in jail.

1 Like

Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by flokii: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
neocortex:

Hope you are not one of them,
if you are it is better you stop before you end up in jail.

m not..

I obey d laws of d land & uphold d rule of law

I am also not a brainwashed religious fanatic like most Nigerians are

I stand for what I feel is right.. not what someone mandates me to bliv... cheers
Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by neocortex: 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
truly:
I like this thread

Period

Why are you trying every gimmicks to exonerate your brother in crime ?

You keep trying to derail the thread by all means
Yunusa is a criminal, every sane person knows that
but if you think otherwise , you can go free him from police net.

Birds of a feather.

1 Like

Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by Irishrena1(f): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Why was the paedophile Emir Sanusi not arraigned alongside with him
Look Sanusi has to go down with this guy. Is he above the law?
Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by AnanseK(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
glossy6:

When Yunusa, Sanusi and other paedophiles have been jailed undecided

I condemn Yunusa eloping with a minor and he should face the law immediately without conditions.

But you seem to support the baby factory business of Eastern Nigeria.
Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by bittertruthz: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
mile12crises:
Yinusa Dahiru, the alleged abductor of 14 years old Ese Oruru was today arraigned at the Federal High Court sitting in Yenagoa on a five count charge of abduction, illicit sex and unlawful canal knowledge among others.

Details later

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/fwd-breaking-news-yinusa-dahiru-the-suspected-kidnapper-of-14-years-old-ese-oruru-has-been-arraigned-at-the-federal-high-court-sitting-in-yenagoa-on-five-count-charge-of-abduction-illicit-sex-and/

It is finished............ The judge will use bad belle give am maximum. No counting day and night. The years to seconds must complete.
Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by Creamish(f): 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Bad Market for Yinusa.. Na him dem wan use set example for others.

Yinusa deserves to be jailed for mind fhucking a Minor into acting a fool. This should set a good precedence in the country especially the North that fhucking with Minors is a federal crime.

Ese herself deserves to be thoroughly whipped for being a spoilt little w-hore. angry

Ese's mother should also be reprimanded for failing to raise her daughter properly. angry

angry

@Bolded...exactly. She is not innocent in all this.
Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by Raymee(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
glossy6:

Where you dey since? Are you just getting to know that she is pregnant?
seriously, am reading it for the first time. That guy should be killed!
Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by 25ahmad(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
erusen:
who is talking about religious sentiments?,so we buy the guys claim that the girl is 17 when are patents said she is 14,keeping her for 6 months in sokoto is not abduction abi?all the lies that they in love?,in love with who,a Hausa man?,then she just left her school,her life,her family and went on a fairy tale journey to sokoto with a poor guy in the name of love blah blah blah blah?only a fool believes that shit,u Muslims are funny, one group is defending child marriage,the other grouping is trying change the story.I think it is you that needs to let go of your religious sentiments
you see we are going there. that's why I hate southerners there hatred for north is 99% remember Muslim are always ahead of you. bunch of lost sheeps and product of baby factory. I am not in support of yunusa, All I want is justice...
Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by erusen: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
25ahmad:
you see we are going there. that's why I hate southerners there hatred for north is 99% remember Muslim are always ahead of you. bunch of lost sheeps and product of baby factory. I am not in support of yunusa, All I want is justice...
am dissapionted,aheard of us ?talk about stories from the moonlight tales,baby factories u say?which side of Nigerian boast 15million undecated youths?,which part does a man gives birth to 29 children through 7 teenage wife without educating them?despite majority of Nigeria's rulers originating from the north which of them what has that yielded?a polygamous phedophilla accusing us of baby factory? define baby factory?which part of Nigeria is overpopulated?

1 Like

Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by 25ahmad(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
erusen:
am dissapionted,aheard of us ?talk about stories from the moonlight tales,baby factories u say?which side of Nigerian boast 15million undecated youths?,which part does a man gives birth to 29 children through 7 teenage wife without educating them?despite majority of Nigeria's rulers originating from the north which of them what has that yielded?a polygamous phedophilla accusing us of baby factory? define baby factory?which part of Nigeria is overpopulated?
you said we are uneducated because we have indigenous religion that's what stop the missionaries from changing the north into animal world. back to baby factory we allowed to marry 4 wives not brothels. NO ONE, has interrogated Yunusa to get his side of the story. What has happened to the presumption of innocence until proven guilty? Does an accused not have a right to fair hearing? that's what we want.
Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by erusen: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
25ahmad:
you said we are uneducated because we have indigenous religion that's what stop the missionaries from changing the north into animal world. back to baby factory we allowed to marry 4 wives not brothels. NO ONE, has interrogated Yunusa to get his side of the story. What has happened to the presumption of innocence until proven guilty? Does an accused not have a right to fair hearing? that's what we want.
he claimed the girl is 17,how a 17 year old girl have an elder brother that is 16?we have heard his side of the story alright,he is either arguing the age or save it was a love inspired travel to sokoto ,how can a 14 year old suddenly leave her life,her school her religion and pertake on a long hot journey travel with someone to Kaduna? who believes those shits?back to baby factory the north boast 15 million uneducated peeps so should bear the biby factory harsh tag,while didn't the numerous past presidents lay an educational foundation on the north,not that education in the south is milk and honey but we are like light compare to the illetracy harsh tag in the north.blaming the missionaries for what exactly,u had contact with the Arabs you became Muslims we had contact from Europe we became Christians,so if they didn't make schools with didn't the imdependence activist in 60s make them?

2 Likes

Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by 25ahmad(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
erusen:
he claimed the girl is 17,how a 17 year old girl have an elder brother that is 16?we have heard his side of the story alright,he is either arguing the age or save it was a love inspired travel to sokoto ,how can a 14 year old suddenly leave her life,her school her religion and pertake on a long hot journey travel with someone to Kaduna? who believes those shits?back to baby factory the north boast 15 million uneducated peeps so should bear the biby factory harsh tag,while didn't the numerous past presidents lay an educational foundation on the north,not that education in the south is milk and honey but we are like light compare to the illetracy harsh tag in the north.blaming the missionaries for what exactly,u had contact with the Arabs you became Muslims we had contact from Europe we became Christians,so if they didn't make schools with didn't the imdependence activist in 60s make them?
end time milk and honey indeed
Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by soonest(f): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Bad Market for Yinusa.. Na him dem wan use set example for others.

Yinusa deserves to be jailed for mind fhucking a Minor into acting a fool. This should set a good precedence in the country especially the North that fhucking with Minors is a federal crime.

Ese herself deserves to be thoroughly whipped for being a spoilt little w-hore. angry

Ese's mother should also be reprimanded for failing to raise her daughter properly. angry

angry

And Ese's father? Just asking
Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by Okijajuju1(m): 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
soonest:

And Ese's father? Just asking

Him as well.

1 Like

Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by Ralphlauren(m): 3:16am On Mar 09, 2016
peaceloveworld2:

Ese: Demand For Justice And Prosecution Of Martin Ayankola, The Enemy Of Islam

https://www.nairaland.com/2978006/ese-demand-justice-prosecution-martin

Honestly you are a f00l and you are full of sh1t

So you wrote this long useless epistle all because you are looking for you to "prosecute"? Oloshi buruku.

Rather than thank punch for bringing this abduction to light and securing the release of the girl, you chose to condemn them and their editor. You've are just a sentence away from asking your religious leader or calling boko haram to place a fatwa on his head.

I won't be surprised if you are a paedophile yourself - enticing and sleeping with under aged children. I spit on you!! You are a disgraceful piece of sh1t. Leave punch and it's editor alone and face the issue at hand. No woman - whether a minor or adult should be taken away from her family and friends, held incommunicado and then impregnated or converted without their knowledge, consent or approval. This is 2016 and nigeria. You can't even try such nonsense in Saudi Arabia where your holy land is located.

It is posts like yours that do nothing to the plummeting reputation your religion has across the world and continue to give your religion a very, very, very bad name.

3 Likes

Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by akoladejesu(m): 9:34am On Mar 09, 2016
Do me, I do you! Why are people crying ontop this matter now. After all, the girl enjoyed the garbage in and garbage out stuff.

But I still don't know why kano people too like sex o.
Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by Osyabj: 9:53am On Mar 09, 2016
AnanseK:
When will the owners of baby factory flourishing business of the east be arraigned for illicit sex and multiple illegal impregrating of minors ?

The are arrested and prosecuted as you saw. Now when will the Paedophile Sultan of Sokoto, Abubakar Sa'ad III who rapped and druggged 13 year old, Chrristian, benue child for 8 months in his palace until Ese's story forced him to release her, and when will paedphile Sanusi be arrested for drugging and rapping Ese for 8 months in his palace.

When weill 100's of thousands of mallams who have abducted millions of little christian girls, drugging tjhem and raping them right now in the North,be arrested and jailed?

3 Likes

Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by glossy6(f): 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
AnanseK:

I condemn Yunusa eloping with a minor and he should face the law immediately without conditions.

But you seem to support the baby factory business of Eastern Nigeria.

It's your opinion and you are very much entitled to it. undecided
Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by glossy6(f): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
25ahmad:

At last you've heard from Yunusa, what next?
Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by 25ahmad(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2016
glossy6:

At last you've heard from Yunusa, what next?
then let justice takes it part remember he only accept two charges and denying remaining the because he said both their parents know about their relationship...
Re: EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" by glossy6(f): 6:27am On Mar 11, 2016
25ahmad:
then let justice takes it part remember he only accept two charges and denying remaining the because he said both their parents know about their relationship...

Well we will soon know whether Ese's parents are aware of his paedophile relationship with their daughter. It is one thing to plead not guilty and it is another thing for overwhelming evidence to squash his position

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boki Oil Palm Estate In Cross River Turns Into A War Zone As Youths Fight / 23-year-old Student Stabbed To Death In Nasarawa State (Photo) / Cultists Kill Man For Obstructing Land Deal (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.