Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! (13932 Views)

Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business / Start Agriculture And Export Business On Any Agric Product With National Backing / How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by caleb20jn: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
286. caleb20jn: Quote post Please l will appreciate your sending me your soft copy. Kingsley. level21nws@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by orantimi: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2016
Please I am also interested in the soft copy
o_femi2002@yahoo.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by uchenadu(m): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2016
I am also interested in the soft copy: uchenadu2k2@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Olooyo: 4:16am On Oct 31, 2016
Kindly send soft copy to my email: atanda044@gmail.com. Thanks for this opportunity.
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by tegbrum(m): 3:05am On Nov 20, 2016
Please I am also interested in the soft copy my email is otegabrum@gmatl.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Samatoye(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
pls,i need the soft copy too.forward it to atoyesam@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by krinsmal(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
Interested in the soft copy please
Krinsmal@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by geniousisrael: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
pls i need.israeloffomah@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by degezal(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
@mibellconsult I will greatly appreciate a copy as well. Nuurun90@gmail.com thanks in anticipation.
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Vivianemerald24(f): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pls sir send me d soft copy. Ilozuechidimma@live.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Lekoile: 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mibellconsult:
Good day everyone,

Are you interested in crops,livestock and Export Trade.

Contact Mibell's Agric And Allied Ltd for free crops and Export softcopy

Are you interested in livestock , Contact us for 10 minutes free consultation

www.mibellgroup.com

mibellagroconsult@gmail.com
mibellexport@gmail.com

Contact person
Michael D. Bello

Please I need a copy. tajudeen.lawal@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by kunkcraze(m): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pls,will like the soft copy too. bishopcallan@gmail.com thanks in advance
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by krinsmal(m): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2016
Please send me a copy krinsmal@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by magchi: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2016
I will like to have the soft copy ..... chimamo2004@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by techcloud(m): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
please I need a soft copy too
folacrown2016@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by opobo007: 12:53am On Jan 20, 2017
Sir, I requested for a soft copy and didn't get any. Kindly send me a copy if you're still sending. Thanks for your great help. Also do you give training pls let me know.
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by austino01(m): 10:00am On Jan 20, 2017
Are you interested in making millions in pig farm in 2017/ if yes there is a group that is presently giving out free lectures on how to start and be successful in pig farming you cant afford not to be in this group much to gain. send me a whatsapp request and i will be happy to put you in the group remember it is FREE. 2017 is your year to join the MILLIONAIRE CLUB.send request to +14042549461
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by giddy10(m): 7:44am On Feb 16, 2017
pls I need this soft copy too. my email is gpinternational10@gmail.com.
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2017
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by chibuezepaul(m): 8:37am On Feb 17, 2017
pls I need the soft copy
chibuezepaul5@Gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by tbayb: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Please i need it as well temitope.alo6@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by kerriman: 7:27am On Feb 19, 2017
pls l want the soft copy emmanuekerri10@yahoo.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Alexxing: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
Good day Sir,
I will be glad to get the Export and Agric business soft copy too. anttilarttu@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by tectonotimes: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2017
Mibellconsult:
Good day everyone,

Are you interested in crops,livestock and Export Trade.

Contact Mibell's Agric And Allied Ltd for free crops and Export softcopy

Are you interested in livestock , Contact us for 10 minutes free consultation

www.mibellgroup.com

mibellagroconsult@gmail.com
mibellexport@gmail.com

Contact person
Michael D. Bello
Wow!!! This is good. You can click on the first link on my signature for a more detailed information.
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by tectonotimes: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2017
orlard3:

Hello sir, i dont mind geting the soft copy for the agro export. Thanks. Orlard3@gmail.com
You can click on the first link on my signature to get it. Thanks.
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Nicogen4us(f): 7:09am On Apr 11, 2017
Contact Trinity Crown Science laboratory and entrepreneurship Services for the following Services.
The company help in the following area:
(a) AGRO SERVICES:E.g
✅Agro allied courses training
✅Agro business training
✅Agro products exportation(Locally and Internationally)
✅Agro product branding and Packaging etc
(b) MICROBIOLOGY AND SCIENCE LAB. TECHNOLOGY SERVICES:E.g
✔ Product specification that meet the buyers request for international exportation with token amount
✔ Registration with CAC and NAFDAC with no stress
✔ Acquiring your health certificate with no stress
✔Acquiring of Professional Licence as Microbiology and Science Laboratory Technology graduates
✔Acquiring HACCP coverage.
✔Professional trainings e. g{such as Certificate courses and Diploma courses} in Health and Safety courses, Health Management course, Quality Assurance courses, Health and Social care courses, Production Operation Management, Production Quality management, Specimen Management strategy etc
✔Microbiological testing,Characterization of microorganisms, Food and feeds testing,Food packaging product testing, Instrumentation Services and Educational Services
✔Handling the Quality Control of the company and the products etc.
Contact the company through:
www. facebook. com/trinity Crown Science laboratory and entrepreneurship Center
Office address:No.2, Oyo-Ogbomoso road,opposite state hospital exit gate Beside asset oil and gas,Oyo-town
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by dinak1(f): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2017
hello, please send the soft copy to dinakabdul1@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Minabee: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2017
please send the soft copy to benebaye@yahoo.com.
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by kulex124(m): 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Please help me with soft copy kulex56@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by Ojojoseph88: 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
Send a copy sir. Ojojoseph88@gmail.com
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by leesworld(m): 1:14am On Apr 13, 2017
Please I need the soft copy. Please send to me: Ezekiel.Sanni@gmail.com. Thanks sir
Re: Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! by shasere(f): 7:41am On Apr 21, 2017
Am intrested ,shaserepatience@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria / How Do I Treat My Sick Broilers? Help A Brother / One Of My Noilers Just Hatched Its Egg (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.