Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) (33124 Views)

A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) / Conductor Jumps In Ikate Roundabout Canal, In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
tysontim:

Well bro it is only temporary 2019 Yoruba will take back their land. Peaceful neighbours will be welcomed violent ones will be dealt with.

You guys voted him in nah so why complain
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by princemillla(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Lol! In your dreams! Who will do it? Which court will prosecute them??
FYI, cows and fulanis are sacrosanct and now have e-passport!
#lol

I hope lagos state takes a proactive step to curb this nonsense.

This is really not welcome in lagos and btw, what happens to thos law made against animals wandering about on the highway
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Fulani ti take over shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by appini: 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
Signs that we have a chief cow as our president.
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by fascowilly(m): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Rudboy360:
You have no Respect for you president Convoy Op angry and No Nigeria stopped being a Zoo Since the The Zoologist from Otuoke left and Dullardo Buhari The first president ever to present a Nepa bill as certificate don take over ..Nigeria is Sick cry

Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by ozoemenaca: 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lie Lie Mohammed would come up to tell us that, because GEJ did not apply fertilizer on the vegetation that is why the cows entered Lagos to look for what to eat. Hahahahahah funny country
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
princemillla:

I hope lagos state takes a proactive step to curb this nonsense.

This is really not welcome in lagos and btw, what happens to thos law made against animals wandering about on the highway

Sorry it has come to stay in confirmation of Lagos as a no man's land!!!

#cowshaverighttoo
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by babydioku(f): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
What this country needs is a regional police arrangement to check these fulani rubbish. That mo_ron in power definitely has nothing to say about this.
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
naijaboy756:
taaa.. Who are u? Smh! Is your president not the chief nomad?

Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
appini:
Signs that we have a chief cow as our president.

And that makes you a cow, not so? Smh!!!!!
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by Gkemz: 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
The cattle realer chief executive of Aso rock is solidly behind them. Cattle rustlers are jus exercising their rights.
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by truly: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
amtaken:
This is what happens when a nomad is a president.
Both a nomad or one with sedentary job can become president in Nigeria
If you are not comfortable with that, get the constitution amended
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by Gidi3020(m): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lols... The op said is Nigeria now a zoo? Who the op dey ask, laughing in yoruba Yoruba Yoruba!
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by Ekakamba: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
So you prefer 'em to go thru the road at night? Walahi believe me, its better in broad day light.
OneNigeria1960:
Broad day light??. Chaiiiii, this country is in mess.
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by invectives(m): 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
The President's Children!!! cryThe President's Children!!!
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by tivta(m): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jesus Christ, so cows are above the law? What a wonderful country I live in...
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hypocrite set of west who voted change, zombies has started changing for you,.sillybeings
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by amtaken(f): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Him being a president is not the issue, the issue is its effect on your lifestyle.

By the way have you had a proper meal today? Do you have power supply in your home? Are you gainfully employed? How's the rise in dollar treating you?

Pele dear.

truly:

Both a nomad or one with sedentary job can become president in Nigeria
If you are not comfortable with that, get the constitution amended

1 Like

Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by amtaken(f): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Like I was trying to impress you before. Kakuma.

folksync:

You disappoint me!!!!!
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by brojoshua: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
If post is true, we have some things to say about this. We are all the ones who eat the meets and food. So let the ones who have wisdom among us write and teach us how to live right: how animals should be transported and kept and so on, how to have a good society, how to have orderly and good society and how to live right and live right with the others. Let governments and her officials live and rule and lead right, let them obey and also enforce laws and righteousness and justice, that are written down by the wise ones among us who actually draw from the wisdom of the only living and true God. Let law enforcement officials obey the law and enforce them. Let the masses obey the law and not be lawbreaker or make themselves difficult to lead. Let the law breakers be promptly and rightly and adequately punished. Let good laws and wisdom that are written down be obeyed and enforced by most of us. Only then we can have good society, for so many things are wrong with Nigeria. Someone can build so much good on this writing. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by OneNigeria1960(f): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ekakamba:
So you prefer 'em to go thru the road at night? Walahi believe me, its better in broad day light.

Here in my city, they go through street in the day and major roads at night.
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by Ekakamba: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Oh! I see. Sensible.
OneNigeria1960:

Here in my city, they go through street in the day and major roads at night.
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by LemonBoy1: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Rudboy360:
You have no Respect for you president Convoy Op angry and No Nigeria stopped being a Zoo Since the The Zoologist from Otuoke left and Dullardo Buhari The first president ever to present a Nepa bill as certificate don take over ..Nigeria is Sick cry

bros, is that all you know?
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by truly: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
amtaken:
Him being a president is not the issue, the issue is its effect on your lifestyle.

By the way have you had a proper meal today? Do you have power supply in your home? Are you gainfully employed? How's the rise in dollar treating you?

Pele dear.

I answered the question he posed. There is no point changing the issue

It is virtually impossible without a war for the "solid work" done by the highly educated and articulate Jonathan in 6 years in getting us free meals, 24 hour power supply, full employment, policies that ensured that oil prices stayed at above $80 per barrel as a bedrock for the stability in the external value of the Naira to be undone in 10 months by a new administration

It is either that there has been a war in most parts of this country that we are not aware of
or the foundation inherited was weak
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by LemonBoy1: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
pyyxxaro:
When a Nomad rules 140million people

how may should rule before?
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
amtaken:
Like I was trying to impress you before. Kakuma.

What is kakuma
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by appini: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
folksync:

And that makes you a cow, not so? Smh!!!!!

Proudly 5% in that concept.
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by truly: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
invectives:
The President's Children!!! cryThe President's Children!!!
I hope you realise that Jonathan (who used to personally complain that people were abusing him) is not immune from cheap shots
Don't complain when people pick up the gauntlet
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by brojoshua: 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
The Hausa man is doing things the way his other people have been doing it and how he believes he can do it, how he thought it is right and probably the only option he has, until someone teaches him a good way or method and enforce it and punish him if he disobey the laid down good rules or method.
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by amtaken(f): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
It means a good looking toad.

folksync:

What is kakuma
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by amtaken(f): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
If you keep referring to GEJ, what is then is the essence of the change mantra you were chanting?

Think.

truly:

I answered the question he posed. There is no point changing the issue

It is virtually impossible without a war for the "solid work" done by the highly educated and articulate Jonathan in 6 years in getting us free meals, 24 hour power supply, full employment, policies that ensured that oil prices stayed at above $80 per barrel as a bedrock for the stability in the external value of the Naira to be undone in 10 months by a new administration

It is either that there has been a war in most parts of this country that we are not aware of
or the foundation inherited was weak
Re: Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) by LemonBoy1: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
amtaken:
It means a good looking toad.

lolsssssss, a bad looking one nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truck Crushes 3 To Death In Uyo, Injures Many (Disturbing Photos) / Beware: Boko Haram Condom Is In Town. / LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.