Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Alopecia Patient Jasmine Oguns Cries That MC Wazobia Stole Her Video - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alopecia Patient Jasmine Oguns Cries That MC Wazobia Stole Her Video (11802 Views)

Meet Jasmine, The Cancer Survivor (Photos) / Battling With Life. Sister,wife And Mother Of Three. Mrs Olaide Bolaji(nee Oguns / Paul Arisa, Cancer Patient Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alopecia Patient Jasmine Oguns Cries That MC Wazobia Stole Her Video by Adventurist(m): 2:25am On Mar 09, 2016
Re: Alopecia Patient Jasmine Oguns Cries That MC Wazobia Stole Her Video by DadaStephen1(m): 6:22am On Mar 09, 2016
philzek24:
Please I don't have much to say about d so called stolen video which was my idea my concept.All I did was help in creating my part of the awareness which is what she wanted and also help in publicizing the foundation instead I got a wrong twist so pls help watch dis skit n tell me wat is wrong with it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0R04wZPh78

But dude, didn't I warn you aforehand ? Now you're incriminating yourself the more by lying and also posting the full work on YouTube without her permission or the director's permission for the second time.
You cannot even correctly spell Alopecia, did you actually finish school Because you can't even spell and you work in a media outfit.
Now enough of this, let's talk in court boy, the charges filed against you is accumulated enough, we will dish it in piece meal so that there's no way you will escape prison.
We have enough lawyers on ground. When we finish the Alopecia /Jasmine case, you will be rearrested for insulting my personality publicly.
I advise you to start running...

3 Likes

Re: Alopecia Patient Jasmine Oguns Cries That MC Wazobia Stole Her Video by blaqkenny: 6:26am On Mar 09, 2016
Whoever knows this Philip dude should advise him accordingly. What is coming his way...he never esperrerit!!!
Re: Alopecia Patient Jasmine Oguns Cries That MC Wazobia Stole Her Video by elite(m): 6:56am On Mar 09, 2016
JSayin:
This is the face of the video 'STEALER', Mc Wazobia
Face of a video thief hhmmmm. God is watching you in 3D angry

2 Likes

Re: Alopecia Patient Jasmine Oguns Cries That MC Wazobia Stole Her Video by Holaoluwakitan: 7:00am On Mar 09, 2016
Bro! Do u even have an idea or concept about alopecia before, you dah can't spell alopecia well in d video, instead of "e" u wrot "i", shows u av gone to edit d video, y don't u wait for d rightful owner to post the video herself, must u be d one to unnecessary create awareness for ha or na u get d video, and ha name came 1st b4 ur name, going n wise up. U are a disgrace... shame on u...

2 Likes

Re: Alopecia Patient Jasmine Oguns Cries That MC Wazobia Stole Her Video by Holaoluwakitan: 7:40am On Mar 09, 2016
Can u imagine, I jst read d whole story, u even slept wit a lady and collected money from ha to gv ha a job, wen u are not d manager of d company. God will have mercy on u, you are a really perpetrator..
Re: Alopecia Patient Jasmine Oguns Cries That MC Wazobia Stole Her Video by Wolexzzo: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2016
The triumph of evil over good is but for a while. Every seed sower shall reap either the good or bad sown in due season. If those been lied to are unaware that they are been lied to, definitely the liar knows he is lying. Let's see what becomes of evil people in no distant future. Darkness CAN NEVER overshadow Light.
Re: Alopecia Patient Jasmine Oguns Cries That MC Wazobia Stole Her Video by oluseke(f): 9:33am On Mar 09, 2016
its rather unfortunate. we should be our #sisters-keeper no matter what. It hurts when phillip is not apologetic. Tolu has forgiven you but i hope you learn from this.

Try to keep mute. You are wrong and the whole world is watching. Even Global alopecia foundations are looking into it already. I pity this your mouth and hand you are using to post things.
Re: Alopecia Patient Jasmine Oguns Cries That MC Wazobia Stole Her Video by Ellagold1: 11:23am On Mar 09, 2016
Wolexzzo:
The triumph of evil over good is but for a while. Every seed sower shall reap either the good or bad sown in due season. If those been lied to are unaware that they are been lied to, definitely the liar knows he is lying. Let's see what becomes of evil people in no distant future. Darkness CAN NEVER overshadow Light.

He's an unintelligent fellow, he has digged himself deeper by posting even the second video and editing the skit,, adding the writeup, it shows he knew the first video he leaked was wrong, you're in deep shit, I pity you. Watch out, soon you'll be arrested and prosecution will commence. The war against copyright and plagiarism will start with you to deter others, apologising won't help you at this stage cos it's already too late for that
Re: Alopecia Patient Jasmine Oguns Cries That MC Wazobia Stole Her Video by dominique(f): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
philzek24:
Please I don't have much to say about d so called stolen video which was my idea my concept.All I did was help in creating my part of the awareness which is what she wanted and also help in publicizing the foundation instead I got a wrong twist so pls help watch dis skit n tell me wat is wrong with it.

Good thing that some of us watched the previous video. You did not acknowledge Jasmine's name in that video and you also did not include the closing remarks. Even if your intention is to create awareness about the condition, without permission from the owner, it's called copyright infringement. You did her no favours by "publicising her foundation' as you never acknowlwdged her. In some countries, what you did may land you in jail or you get to pay a huge fine.

1 Like

Re: Alopecia Patient Jasmine Oguns Cries That MC Wazobia Stole Her Video by Rhemmymatician(m): 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
dominique:
Imagine cracking jokes based on someone else's misfortune. I will never understand the mindset of some people.
Er... that's kinda how jokes work
Re: Alopecia Patient Jasmine Oguns Cries That MC Wazobia Stole Her Video by philzek24: 8:41am On Mar 10, 2016
I have been silent on this issue for some days now, and I have seen all your comment and I say thank you all for your contribution both negatively and positively but talking about stealing a video how can I steal what is mine in the first place, the skit was meant for and awareness and publicity as my own little contribution to the foundation which we both agreed but because she feels as if all the glory was coming my way she decide to create a scene and have it in mind your original video which was a documentary is still save so when she asked for how to promote and create awareness on the foundation I said don't worry I will use my platform which I did and in 48hrs that video went viral with 60,000 views likes and shares which was the reason the skit was made and I was happy that more and more people are aware of the Alopecia and also the foundation, if she knows she doesn't want publicity why was the video made in the first place, I have known tolu oguns since our childhood how she has dreamt of becoming famous so am surprise of this blackmail for a job I did for free without collecting a dime, instead of taking advantage of the platform to make more video and promote the foundation as well she decide to tarnish my image well all the same I have also seek a legal redress for deformation of character well am happy the video went viral and the awareness has been created. below is a link to watch the video and tell me were and how was she not given the credit she is asking for 

Re: Alopecia Patient Jasmine Oguns Cries That MC Wazobia Stole Her Video by overboard(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2016
philzek24:

I will not go extra hard on you because I don't know you and I'm not supposed to judge even tho' everything in me is screaming to. The date don't tally bro! Jasmine has been crying foul for ages now and this obviously a new edit and to be honest, is just a simple let-me-save-face strategy. Secondly, you are saying the material is yours and then in a contradictory fashion, pushing that she has been given credit so she has no case. Please clarify yourself because being an OAP, you are automatically a public figure and a role model to some by default.

If na sorry go do am, please call up Jasmine and settle; we go still love you. No man is above 'mistake'... Good that the material has gone viral using your 'platform' plus the brouhaha generated, so you can both leverage on that and move to use this initiative in the intended manner.

Cheers.
Re: Alopecia Patient Jasmine Oguns Cries That MC Wazobia Stole Her Video by DadaStephen1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dear Philip,
The reason why you're still talking talking is because you have not been arrested for copyright infringement, theft and blackmail.
That reminds me,
A lady accused you of sleeping with her and stealing her money with claims that you can help her get a job in Wazobia.
What do you have to say to that?
Because we are looking for that lady too to testify in court against you.
Please note, I spoke with Jasmine today and she is in the hospital.
IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO JASMINE OR ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN SUPPORTING HER IN THIS FIGHT AGAINST THE THEFT OF HER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY,
PHILIP aka MC WAZOBIA SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.

philzek24:
I have been silent on this issue for some days now, and I have seen all your comment and I say thank you all for your contribution
both negatively and positively but talking about stealing a video how can I steal what is mine in the first place, the skit was meant for and awareness and publicity as my own little contribution to the foundation which we both agreed but because she feels as if all the glory was coming my way she decide to create a scene and have it in mind your original video which was a documentary is still save so when she asked for how to promote and create awareness on the foundation I said don't worry I will use my platform which I did and in 48hrs that video went viral with 60,000 views likes and shares which was the reason the skit was made and I was happy that more and more people are aware of the Alopecia and also the foundation, if she knows she doesn't want publicity why was the video made in the first place, I have known tolu oguns since our childhood how she has dreamt of becoming famous so am surprise of this blackmail for a job I did for free without collecting a dime, instead of taking advantage of the platform to make more video and promote the foundation as well she decide to tarnish my image well all the same I have also seek a legal redress for deformation of character well am happy the video went viral and the awareness has been created. below is a link to watch the video and tell me were and how was she not given the credit she is asking for 

Re: Alopecia Patient Jasmine Oguns Cries That MC Wazobia Stole Her Video by Wolexzzo: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
@Philzek24, this is so so unprofessional. You so so contradict yourself. Some of us have followed this story from the very beginning both here on Nairaland and other platforms. To think you are a TV figure and you work or serve with Wazobia makes it worse. You think people are so daft and can't read in between the lines? Someone is talking about you joking with a personal traumatic health issue via skits and you are talking about who takes credit for the thing going viral? Come of it brother! Are you the one that wants to create awareness for Alopecia? In what way does the health challenge concern you? So why are you the one itching to spread the gospel on something you know nothing about? O ga ooo... What is this life turning into?

By the way, recall that if you tell one lie, you'll need to tell more lies to attempt validating the initial lie. If I were you, I'll simply seek proper redress where necessary. Next time pls ask your Editor at Wazobia TV to help you edit write-ups like this before you come embarrassing yourself on public platforms like this with very incoherent stuffs you wrote up there. Just in case my last sentence is difficult for you to understand, learn the use of proper punctuation.

"Conscience is an open wound, only TRUTH can heal it".

2 Likes

Re: Alopecia Patient Jasmine Oguns Cries That MC Wazobia Stole Her Video by Ellagold1: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
philzek24:
I have been silent on this issue for some days now, and I have seen all your comment and I say thank you all for your contribution both negatively and positively but talking about stealing a video how can I steal what is mine in the first place, the skit was meant for and awareness and publicity as my own little contribution to the foundation which we both agreed but because she feels as if all the glory was coming my way she decide to create a scene and have it in mind your original video which was a documentary is still save so when she asked for how to promote and create awareness on the foundation I said don't worry I will use my platform which I did and in 48hrs that video went viral with 60,000 views likes and shares which was the reason the skit was made and I was happy that more and more people are aware of the Alopecia and also the foundation, if she knows she doesn't want publicity why was the video made in the first place, I have known tolu oguns since our childhood how she has dreamt of becoming famous so am surprise of this blackmail for a job I did for free without collecting a dime, instead of taking advantage of the platform to make more video and promote the foundation as well she decide to tarnish my image well all the same I have also seek a legal redress for deformation of character well am happy the video went viral and the awareness has been created. below is a link to watch the video and tell me were and how was she not given the credit she is asking for 

You're a bloofy thief, was thid the first video you posted? Thank God people saw the first one you turned into a comedy without all the writeups, and is it in your place to be the one releasing her video? Bleached goat. If I where Tolu, I would have sent boys to beat you blue black, then arrest your sorry asss. You will forever remain poor, slowpoke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG / Why A Strike By Resident Doctors In ESUT, Enugu Is Illegal / COVID-19 Update For November 3 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.