Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

.... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / .... (1622 Views)

Clean And Very Cheap Iphone 4 For Sale / Fairly Used And Neat Phones For Sale; Sony Xperia Z1 And Iphone 4 Available / If Possible To Upgrade Iphone 4 Ios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by larryray26(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: .... by TaiKuun(m): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
used iphone 4 for 35k? God go provide u with ur own maga o. I don't wanna insult u

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
TaiKuun:
used iphone 4 for 35k? God go provide u with ur own maga o. I don't wanna insult u

Nna mhen the tin taya me. That price for a 6 yr old phone.
Re: .... by larryray26(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Its not a 6years old phone and please if you don't have something good to comment leave the topic, its not by force to comment. Its London used but not dumped,its a clean phone. Moreso, you can create your own topic.
Nigerians must talk so you can be noticed
Re: .... by larryray26(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
greenhulk:

Nna mhen the tin taya me. That price for a 6 yr old phone.
Its not a 6years old phone and please if you don't
have something good to comment leave the topic,
its not by force to comment. Its London used but not dumped,its a clean phone. Moreso, you can create your own topic.
Re: .... by larryray26(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
TaiKuun:
its not by force to comment. Its London used but not dumped, only used for months. Its a clean phone. Moreso, you can create your own topic.
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
larryray26:

its not by force to comment. Its London used but not dumped,its a clean phone. Moreso, you can create your own topic.

And u had to post that 3 times. It's still a 6 yr old phone

1 Like

Re: .... by walesho(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
broad daylight robbery.lol
At Affordables in Ikeja as at last week its 18k
Re: .... by walesho(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
You will get iphone 4s 32gb for 35k.If u doubt I will give u their number
Re: .... by TaiKuun(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
larryray26:

its not by force to comment. Its London used but not dumped, only used for months. Its a clean phone. Moreso, you can create your own topic.
wth dyu know about phones? Its cuz u were opportuned to own an iphone 4 which I'm sure one uncle of urs sent to you cuz if u had bought it, I'm sure u would have known the right amount to sell It... The phone must look like an iphone 5SE to you. Noob
Re: .... by larryray26(m): 7:40am On Mar 11, 2016
No uncle bought this for me. Someone saying its sold for 18k should know that it can be stolen or not unlocked and anybody can sell it at whatever amount. I still sold two for 28 and 30k respectively.
I don't have time to answer you but you can keep displaying your idiosyncrasy and your E- ill manners.
Please, there is no nairaland rule that says you must comment on somebody's topic. You can reply me and I won't reply you cause I have time for more important things
Re: .... by larryray26(m): 7:42am On Mar 11, 2016
No uncle bought this for me. Someone saying its sold for 18k should know that it can be stolen and anybody can sell it at whatever amount. I still sold two for 28k and 30k respectively.
I don't have time to answer you but you can keep displaying your idiosyncrasy and your E- ill manners.
Please, there is no nairaland rule that says you must comment on somebody's topic. You can reply me and I won't reply you cause I have time for more important things

(1) (Reply)

Nokia D1C Is Coming With Android 7.0 And 3GB RAM / Samsung Note 3 Explodes In His Pocket, Catches Fire While On Top Bike (photos) / Gionee Is On High Spirit For Releasing Phones Check Out This Awesome Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.