Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Gionee Is On High Spirit For Releasing Phones Check Out This Awesome Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Is On High Spirit For Releasing Phones Check Out This Awesome Phone (1622 Views)

Gionee Is Officially Back As TENAA Lists The M11 & M11s Smartphone / Gionee Is Back With Introduction Of A New Phone P10m / Wht Brand Of Gionee Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee Is On High Spirit For Releasing Phones Check Out This Awesome Phone by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 20, 2016
Although i sometime blast Gionee for their Poor customer service but i can't hide the fact that i love their phones durable,quality,Good Camera and Be self relax assure and now they are about to surprise the world after the released of Gionee S6,S6S Gionee M6,M6 PLUS

Chinese smartphone manufacturers are trying really hard to give a tough competition to the biggies like Apple and Samsung. And the best way to do it is to make smartphones that come with the latest, trending features found in top-end expensive phones. Dual- curved displays and dual cameras have already been adopted by brands like Huawei and Xiaomi. And now it seems like Gionee is finally ready to join the league of innovative budget smartphones. A couple of spy shots leaked on Weibo suggest that a new Gionee smartphone is going to be launched soon, and the device will come with a dual curved screen and dual cameras. The new smartphone gets a leather back and metal antenna caps. According to the information displayed on the phone, the Gionee dual-curved smartphone with dual cameras also gets a good 6GB of RAM with a home button-cum- fingerprint sensor on the front. Nothing else is known about the device right now, and frankly speaking, it looks like a concept phone that was designed badly. The metal antenna caps on the top and bottom of the device look very tacky and so does the metal cladding around the camera module. The only attractive part of the device right now is the curved display and the leather back. We aren’t really sure if it’s an actual production model as it looks like a prototype. So until more information arrives, take this new leak with a proverbial grain of salt. Stay tuned to Racing Junky for further updates
Link
www.racingjunky.com/gionee-dual-curved-display-smartphone-leather-back-dual-cameras-leaked/

Re: Gionee Is On High Spirit For Releasing Phones Check Out This Awesome Phone by tamertery(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nearly... But nearly means nothing all the same... What are they doing trying to copy samsung edge design ....
Re: Gionee Is On High Spirit For Releasing Phones Check Out This Awesome Phone by directonpc(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
the back is really ugly.
Re: Gionee Is On High Spirit For Releasing Phones Check Out This Awesome Phone by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
With all these phones being manufactured everyday, you would think phones should be 1000 nairacountry for 4gb ram by now grin
Re: Gionee Is On High Spirit For Releasing Phones Check Out This Awesome Phone by Reddington(m): 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
More like men's perfume container

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A5 For Sale / I Need K-touch 1s Screen / Please How Do I Fix My Camera?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.