Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

How Will You Spend You Last Days When Doctors Tells U This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Will You Spend You Last Days When Doctors Tells U This (647 Views)

Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report / When Doctors Can No Longer Help! / FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Spend You Last Days When Doctors Tells U This by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
How will you feel.at when u are not upto 30 years..but have a sickness..Only for the doctor to tell you that you have cancer of the heart in front of your family and girlfriend and just have a month to live..that only miracle can save you and it has to be a strong one...how will you react..spend those 30 days..

Re: How Will You Spend You Last Days When Doctors Tells U This by princy80(m): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
brb
Re: How Will You Spend You Last Days When Doctors Tells U This by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
CHESTER48:
How will you feel.at when u are not upto 30 years..but have a sickness..Only for the doctor to tell you that you have cancer of the heart in front of your family and girlfriend and just have a month to live..that only miracle can save you and it has to be a strong one...how will you react..spend those 30 days..

do u knw anyone it happend to? well if na me, I wld try to gt sumone pregnant
Re: How Will You Spend You Last Days When Doctors Tells U This by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Get multiple women pregnant then book five day visits to six countries. Travel the world in those few days so I'd've memories to reminisce on while on my deathbed.

Never heard of heart cancer before. I think I'd do a google search for the possibility.
Re: How Will You Spend You Last Days When Doctors Tells U This by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
see corrupt minds oo..boys are not smiling.what if u don't have money to travel? undecided

Re: How Will You Spend You Last Days When Doctors Tells U This by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
CHESTER48:
see corrupt minds oo..boys are not smiling.what if u don't have money to travel? undecided

Your parents knowing you don't have long to live would open their hearts and wallets to you.
I once knew a guy who had a few years to live based on him being a sickler - his parents allowed him free reign over their bank accounts. All he only wanted to do was drink and _fuck women, that he did till he went six feet deep.
Re: How Will You Spend You Last Days When Doctors Tells U This by Ratello: 1:55am On Mar 09, 2016
charix:
Get multiple women pregnant then book five day visits to six countries. Travel the world in those few days so I'd've memories to reminisce on while on my deathbed.

Never heard of heart cancer before. I think I'd do a google search for the possibility.
You can't even get a woman pregnant let alone multiple, for a good love-making that can make babies, you need your heart in perfect condition....we are talking of cancer of the heart here!
Re: How Will You Spend You Last Days When Doctors Tells U This by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 09, 2016
Ratello:

You can't even get a woman pregnant let alone multiple, for a good love-making that can make babies, you need your heart in perfect condition....we are talking of cancer of the heart here!
Hmmm. Time to strike that out of the equation. Would still travel the ends of the world, I can't die a boring life.
Re: How Will You Spend You Last Days When Doctors Tells U This by Ratello: 2:18am On Mar 09, 2016
charix:

Hmmm. Time to strike that out of the equation. Would still travel the ends of the world, I can't die a boring life.
Better...... wink

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Shodipo Kazeem Kehinde Needs Financial Aid For Kidney Transplant / Causes Of Painful Sexual Intercourse / Please Help The Pains In My Eye Balls Is Causing Me Internal Headache.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.